ISRAELI JEWS FOR BREXIT

haaretz.com/.premium-1.725405
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-NGOs-pro-Brexit-campaign-joins-debate-among-British-expats-453583

Israeli non-profit organisation supports Brexit - why? They openly admit it's a revenge for EU's support of Palestine.

>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N91wHUh9I18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews play on both sides

>divide and conquer

nothing new

Dividing their own union? Why
Are the jews earth's trolls?

"our" union? the EU hates the jews

because the lot arn't ideologically unified and in their history they really never were.
theres really 2 kinds of jews in the world right now, the pro israel jews and the pro globalism jews. one lives and fights for their country, one lives and fights to fuck over as many people as humanly possible.
the ones Sup Forums hates are the globalist niggers, since these fuckers are gonna seriously break civilization in half, whereas the israeli jews arn't gonna do shit as long as mudslimes exist to fuck them in the ass when they stop paying attention.

>Sup Forums learns that not all jews are hive minded machines that jerk off to dead white christian babies

damn thats some progress! maybe in a month once temps hit 40 degrees we can discuss about global warming.

Most of the people I know are against the EU, they see it as leftist and that they suck arab cock all day.

Isnt the globalist jew called zionist?

>implying they don't
the difference is both in priorities and passive vs active hate user, a kikes a kike, no matter how you dress one up.

well zionist means all kinds of wide range bullshit in kikespeak really, so i wouldn't necessarily call them that, but i would call them globalist shitters though.

I cant fucking believe Sup Forums unironically believes jews aren't individuals and are in fact a collective all with similar goals

This board is satire right?

they're jewing about being pro brexit so you vote remain

>It's an abstract kind of feel.png

But I'll take Leave votes wherever I can get em

Then jews are the biggest hypocrites on earth. Attempting to keep the world under their order but cant keep themselves in check

A Zionist is someone who believes in Jewish homeland. It is a Jewish nationalist ideology.

Not all Zionists are anti-globalist and not all globalist Jews are anti-zionist. Some are even anti-globalist and anti-zionist. It is almost like Jews are people too.

Our Nige is pro Jew.

The German dominated EU is anti Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=N91wHUh9I18

>jews voting for brexit
switching my vote to remain now

why the hell do you think they got enslaved in the first place in the torah they so loudly tote about?
The jews are essentially a subservient race that escaped their masters and got way too uppity for their own good.
they are literally old world niggers screaming we waz chosen ones and shieet.

>reminder the Jew is your ally against the Islamic menace

Kill yourself Ahmed. The final solution is coming and not one of you shitskins will miss your date with the oven.

Jews have different opinions on many things in other people's politics. But one thing you can be certain of is that they all must contribute to their tribe and welfare of Israel, no matter how it affects the others.

That's why you never trust a kike.

Also, check those dubs

So judiasm is insanity

Pretty much. Jews get crazy when they hear some goy speaking about them or their Israel and not praise it. I've n
known some jews IRL and when I asked questions about some article on the internet about holocaust in my hometown in Eastern Europe they immediately stopped talking to me and called me a Nazi behind my back. For fuck sake I was interesting in the history of the place I was born in that those kikes have never even been to.