/first world problems/

This is the safe space for /first world problems/

What happened today? Feel free to share.

Not invited : 2d world, 3d world.

I can hear gypsies shooting their AK47s near me and the police don't give a fuck.

What's up with you?

My internet has been as slow as 10mbps for 5 days now

exact same thing but it's niggers instead of gypsies

Thinking of getting a shotgun φam, getting a hunting license is easy and I'd love a saiga.

Go to nice fancy supermarket. No "Topped salted caramel brownie" Ben&Jerry flavor.

Had to settle for the old boring Cookie Dough.

Call the hotline? Be strong, m8.

me too but i went to rehab once and as a result they don't want to sell me a gun
i'm trying to get my friend to introduce me to his doctor friend so he can sign a paper confirming that i am sane

>have 8900 eur to spend
>there's nothing i don't have

yeah I guess you never had a flat tyre on your fixie, animal.

throw a party?

Well, let me tell you. I was vacuum cleaning my house earlier, and as usual it annoys the hell out of me that when I move up to my second floor, I have to put the cord to another plug lest I don't reach all my rooms upstairs. Vacuum cleaning sucks, desu. Why did they not warn us about household chores?

Bus drivers are doing an industrial action and not turning on their machines
I'm conflicted over whether to catch a bus today because it generally pisses me off when bus drivers fuck around with the machines because I suspect they sometimes do it to try to make some routes look less popular than they are

actually no since I never had a car

>*give gold*

Send money, you rich pieces of shit.

>Not invited : 2d world
Fuck you

My former employee at the internship and two of their customers are harassing me online and on the telephone with job offers. I just want to finish my Master thesis, can't they wait? I won't even dare to make my xing and linkedin profiles public again before having finished.

I'm also kind of annoyed by having to pay the maximum tax rate for an entry level job.

Fuck this labor shortage.

>*give gold*

we live in giant towers filed with niggers, we spend 80hours a week working in shit slave office jobs, after taxes we earn on average 600$ a month, our crime rate is unironically higher than most middle eastern countries, we have no future, we can keep going on and on but """"1st world"""" is pretty fucking shit really

Toast got burnt so badly it triggered the fire alarm.

>office job
>50 hours
>minimum wage
really?
You should get a career counselor.

Minimum wage office jobs are 35 hours, executive positions pay a lot more than 600$

Forgetting to charge phone after lying in bed edging to anime until 4am and having to charge phone in a variety of outlets throughout the next day

lel it happened to me in the middle of the night

Im wondering if I should apply to lame jobs as well or just the fun jobs.

Also should I go for a high wage or low stress job? Im thinking 32 hour low stress job so I can do other things during the week.

Work a few years high wage and save the money.
I currently work 50 hours per week and it's still fun

Working 50 hours long term is illegal here.

It's the maximum normal employees are allowed to work. But I'm still writing my thesis, so nobody cares.

Im also working on my thesis. But I have to do it in my own time. Which is a pain.

Last year I didnt work, so I had all the time in the world to work on my thesis. But i still missed a deadline for my thesis. So I have to do it over again this year. But because Im bored with it and already have a degree I figured I might as well get a job and turn the thesis into a side project. I feel like im wasting my time a bit at the uni.

>work at big IT company
>have table football in there
>train like a mad man to finally win against arch enemy
>play against my team bro for fun
>he loses his shit when I beat his ass

Man, I get payed good, but I do not get payed to deal with bad losers at table football.

I mean I already finished all subjects. Why waste my time with some shitty research nobody will ever read.

It is the same here, actually.
Still, at higher level jobs the contract does not say you get xx€/hour, 40 hours a week, but "do your job, get this money".

Obviously. You get more money with 50h than with 35h contract even though you don't get an hourly wage. Don't assume everybody is an idiot, that's annoying

There just is no 50h contract.
Just a "you know what your job is" contract.

I keep bailing on going out with my friend to stay at home playing runescape

I feel bad but at the same time I don't want to go out

Fuck off third world.

the real problem here isn't that you let your friends down, it's that you still play fucking runescape

This is dangerous, you do this too much and you eventually turn to a shut-in no friend NEET

dude don't joke runescape is going mobile next year. Soon enough playing runescape will be the normie thing to do. Kinda like how using dating apps was seen as a thing for losers but now its normal

I'm already a shut in NEET altough I have the excuse of not living here during the school year so it's hard to keep friendships

what's the subject?

I had to refuse a job because I'd earn barely more than what I earn with unemployement welfare and it wasn't worth the 36h a week trouble

chômage/assedic or CAF? For how long will you get that substitute income?

>he dares refuse a precious job from our beloved employment administration
you are on a watchlist now, fucking undesirable
you shall be sent to the camps, arbeit macht frei motherfucker

Chômage, 990 euros a month until november, at which point I'll already have started my winter job in a ski ressort. I worked a week this summer and realized I don't want to bother for barely 150 more euros a month so I quit and just enjoy the summer. Don't have a rent to pay so that helps

I wish machines had already taken almost all of human jobs

not him, but Macron just gave millions to Rihanna. Money is not really a problem for him.

Rihanna gave her ass to the president so she totally deserves it for good and loyal services

You on the other hand are refusing the opportunity to serve our great nation, which needs your sweat and tears now more than ever.
This makes you basically guilty of high treason. Expect the firing squad to come pick you up at dawn.

I said it was not me, fucking PIECE OF SHIT

GET THE FUCK OUT

>Expect the firing squad to come pick you up at dawn

Could it come around noon ? I don't like getting up early

What's the matter user are you triggered by hard work and responsability ?

At this point it's not even the firing squad anymore, you shall get the guillotine

Just realized my gym membership doesn't include an overnight locker so I can keep my running shoes/protein powder there. I have to bring everything with me when I go to the gym after work, and then bring it all back afterwards.

Also they don't have a pec fly machine - the one good machine to use - only some shitty resistance cable thing.

What is it exactly that you don't understand in "NOT HIM" ? Are you retarded?

Stop stealing my (You)s

I don't have anyone to take with me on vacation.

Take me on vacation

Sure, where do you wanna go?

I googled this successfully the other day.
But realized I need a new passport first.

Everyone is guilty until proven innocent user
Do you have a job user ? Do you drive a French car ? Do you declare ALL your taxes ? Do you spend your holidays in the European Union ? Are you Charlie ?
Answer me right now

What do you mean you googled that successfully? A way to have someone to travel with?

To the UK for a tour of old castles.

My maid is running away again, where I should get my sex then?

But.. I need sun. And the UK is not far enough away, it would litterally take me an hour to get there.

yes, "meet + mates + to + travel + with", something like this, don't remember the address

To Thailand for some sex tourism.

Come to Brazil

Fuck you faggot

But beign third world means that some countries with neutral opinion about cold war,second world that were ally with USSR.

italy, you're 1st world

Started graduate school to be a Lawyer(Barrister) and I'm super nervous

Fuck, this is exactly what I wanted to do last year. Instead we went to Berlin and saw boring museums.

Anyway, my first world problem:
I'm supposed to be doing my PhD research (it's computational, so I work from home about 3 days a week and go meet the other people in the lab the other 2 days) but I have no motivation or direction, so I just half-ass working for maybe two hours and then play video games and fap all day

>19yo
>construction work
>44 hours a week

buy me something pls

pay well at least?

yeah, definitely better than average, and I don't have to pay rent so that helps as well

Visiting parents in buttfuck nowhere hometown, all my friends from high school moved away so I have no one to kick it with. Not 21 yet so I can't go to the bar and girlfriend is away in another country so I'm bored as fuck.

>cleaning lady had to skip the other day and now my flat is all messy
>she won't come now until tomorrow
send help

i got fined for putting my feet on a seat for a minute, the transport officers were undercover

why the hell are there undercover transport officers

>gonna have to start rationing water from tomorrow
>1st world
and it's only downhill from here

It was too windy at the lake when I tried kayaking last Saturday.

>fined for putting my feet on a seat
I'm glad desu

Gf?

I was tying my shoes

no excuse