What's the telelvision & film equivalent of this?

What's the telelvision & film equivalent of this?

Fight Club.

Pirating movies and thinking Netflix is a waste of money

Anime

Pick most of them

Tarantino

first thing that came to mind was fast and the furious.

Flavortown

The fedora meme is pointless now. It literally means, "popular things I don't like" now

This, so hard.

i have one of those shirts but it also has flames on the sleeves too

Fedora represents autism and angsty beta males.

Your insistence that it 'doesn't mean anything anymore' suggests to me that you're a fedora yourself. Doth protest too much.

It does mean "angsty beta males", which is why some of those movies don't belong on that list. Most of those are just popular movies that normalfags like as well

Or pirating movies and leaving comments bitching about shitty quality

Shrek or Rat Race

t. low IQ fedora

Is Vin Diesel flame shirt: the actor then?

No he's Wife Beater: the actor

diners drive ins and dives

that's a cool looking shirt

The Rock.

RIGHT HERE

It's a Guy Fieri stuffs his fat ass face episode.

That's why they are fedoracore, this beta fags believe they are unique and special because they like "underground" and "deep" movies that aren't even close to that. Mostlym pretentious garbage that pleases both normalfags and neckbeards. The difference is that neckbeards watch them because watching pretentious garbage makes them feel smart and normalfags watch them because they're " hella fucking epic"

Hardcore Henry

Baneposting. Surely not all of Sup Forums is filled with underaged spics, right?

Top Gear.

>Fedora represents autism and angsty beta males.

AKA, Sup Forums posters.

>blade runner
>there will be blood
>the matrix
for what purpose

>implying

Get that piece of wrestlekino outta here

/thread

>Inception
>Drive
>Clockwork Orange
>Taxi Driver
>There Will Be Blood

Explain how these are fedora core.

Diners drivethrus and dives

>there's a lot of glare coming off of that dome, anus breath
>foreign object!
>I WILL RULE YOU
>lit - my own worst enemy.mp3
>comfy WCW
>that Sting entrance in the main event
>triple cage match in a fucking movie
please do not hate on true kino

>I don't like fun: the chart

That's a good movie desu

I had one of these when I was in middle school, only it was white with blue flames. It was my favorite shirt and I used it as much as I could.

First post best post

MEGAS XLR.

Yes this user gets it, the flameshirt is a very time specific peice in the wardrobe of the errant autist. Films like American Pie and BioDome would be considered good along with the Offspring and Crazytown.

bowling shirts, dude

>big lebowski, shaun of the dead, big trouble in little china, drive, blade runner, lord of the rings, smokin aces, army of darkness, falling down, matrix

i mean you got your (you) but fuck you you contrarian faggot

Ricky trailer park boys

Exactly. The flaming blowing shirt was the late 90s/Early 200s equivalent of crocs.

Diners, Drive ins, and Dives.

It's uncanny

Yeah, I guess it depends on what sort of vibe a shirt with flames on it is supposed to represent
Is it supposed to be what an 11 year old boy would consider cool, or what an acne riddled 16 year old with a wallet chain would consider cool