Your daily reminder

Your daily reminder.

Nah. Just fags.
Enjoying hell now.

Gay parents?

Adoption?

Reminder we're the real killers.

I actually like this post. I don't like to be reduced either.

>You are the bullets

>You're the culture that built him.
But I'm not an Islamist.

Well, I do identify as 5.56x45mm NATO sexual

Not the dancers!

Anyone but the DANCERS!!

Why are there so many gay teachers?

If you say I can either take a fag, or a Muslim into my society I will take the fag every single time.

lol

Wow, really made me think. Looks like I'm a #shillforhill now.

But that's literally all they choose to define themselves as: gay. That is, according to them, the single most important aspect of their character. Their sole defining characteristic is based on the fact that they like to fuck people of the same sex. Not their personality, not their talent, not their achievements, not anything remotely meaningful or insightful, just the kind of sex they like to have.

It's disgusting and hilariously sad. I have no problem whatsoever with gay people. I have a problem with gay people who are so shallow that they broadcast their gayness so transparently that you can spot them from a block away before they even open their mouth, who talk in a forced, annoying lisp that reminds you with every syllable, in case you dared to forget, just how gay they are, who prance around like faggots and are incapable of acting like anything other than a comical, one-dimensional stereotype.

Are you really going to let your sexual preferences completely and utterly define you as a person? Why can't you act like a normal human being instead of a member of some different, alien species? What does you being gay have to do with anything? Why do you tie your whole identity to this superficial trait? Why don't you feel insulted by all of this? Just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to talk gay, dress gay, walk gay, etc. You're still a human being, for fuck's sake. Start acting like it.

only 3 out of 49 were non-hispanic whites

I'm a #hilldodildo now

makes me cri evrytim

Oh that's nice

>'gay' rights

>"""""Good members of society""""""

A lot of doctors and engineers there, user.

What's even more funny is the liberals are the ones more likely to only see them as gay
The conservatives don't want to make it seem like they're sad fags died so they just say people