Wait so did this all really happen to Kendrick (is it claimed to be all true or party fiction)

Wait so did this all really happen to Kendrick (is it claimed to be all true or party fiction)

it happened to me but it was some asians, and i got away in a car

exaggerated, but generally true

you'd be surprised at the shit happening in compton, place is third world.

spend an hour in compton and you'd have no reason to doubt anything

highly doubt it. bet the only thing that's true is that he once knew some girl who's name is Sharane

Yes, it's autobiographical. All of the characters in the story exist in real life.
Fun Fact: The last verse on These Walls from TPAB references back to the dude who killed Dave

stuff like that happens but i think he uses fictional characters for the album idk

Compton's not nearly as bad anymore

Sherane is a real girl and that is her real name. She didn't know she was going to be on the album but she thought it was sweet.

true. but there's still something about that place. you can just feel it in the air even if you're just passing through

Nothing on this album are serious problems

what point are even trying to make

Is that a car from a gta game?

>friend being shot and killed in front of him
>not a serious problem
?

yeah i just looked up gkmc for the thread without realizing the image i picked was cgi

to be fair the story's from pre-2004 era

yeah but black people kill each other everyday.

what's the issue?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes, his friend didn't get killed for a serious reason, he was retarded and lived by the gun just like whoever killed him. None of Kendrick's problems he whines about couldn't be solved by him or his parents just moving, but he would never have wanted that

>None of Kendrick's problems he whines about couldn't be solved by him or his parents just moving, but he would never have wanted that
hahahahahaha you really don't understand poverty do you? give me a break

>why don't people with no money living in shitty places just move to more expensive places?
moron

No you don't, if you were actually poor you'd know poor people 90% of time aren't down on their luck victims they're retards, but even poor white people manage to not kill each other

>black people killing each other

Is breathing a big issue then?

just get a job and then you can move out

This happens literally all the time

i love music discussion

>lyrics shouldn't be discussed in most lyric-focused genre of music

>niggers deserve to get shot for having no money
such deep lyrical discussion

how would the fact that it happens commonly lessen how much it affects Kendrick. Heart disease is common that doesn't mean you feel less pain when some one you know dies from it. this is such a weird way of thinking

I think we should get some guns and go down and clean up those ghettos

It's all bullshit that happened to people he know that he then passes of as his own

>live a life of crime
>have crimes happen to you

hmmmm

what does being retarded have to do with having the money to move out? do you have down syndrome? or have you not left your suburban basement for your entire life?