press f to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY
youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Furr)
mimikama.at/allgemein/ich-habe-ihre-deutschland-fahne-entfernt/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verunglimpfung_des_Staates_und_seiner_Symbole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ive seen a lot of shit here over the years, but this is really up there on the list. Wow.

I am not even German and this upsets me.

>It's okay to steal so long as it's for my worldview

wtf guise

This shit wouldn't fly in America

It already is happening, though outside of Sup Forums you won't really hear about it.

It would and does, people trample all over our flag all the time and in some places if you fly a flag outside your home or vehicle it gets snatched up all the same. There isnt a retarded passive aggressive note left, though

>Nee?
>Doch!

Literally NO U

They sound like a bunch of buttmad kindergarten kids. What a surprise.

Shit like this among everything else makes me fear for the west's future

Notice the left-wing reasoning: the flag produces the sentiment. Thus removing the flag erases millenia of history and putting up a nice red flag guarantees enthusiasm for harvest seizures and work quotas.

f

I'm a panslavist and as such anti-nationalist,
but this shit is just...
no words to describe this level of retardation

communism killed millions and millions so I'm certain that red flag nowadays produces some pretty different sentiments

Rise up and kill the (((leaders))), please.

>Antifa
You literally cant make this shit up.

At least some people in my neighbourhood has put "Everyone hates the Antifa" on the Antifa posters.

God damn it

ENOUGH

FIGHT BACK

you can't fight stupidity and masochism

We will repay these injustices 10 times over. Remind them of this a they're gasping for air hanging from a tree.

f

I wonder if the Germans are being drugged en masse. Like Fluoride, but much stronger.

I beg to differ.

It wouldn't surprise me.

JUST FUCK MEIN SHIT UP

I am a strong black independant woman, stop opressing me you white male scum!!11!!!!11

I personally blame obamacare

"You can fix stupid, but reality sure can, and always will."

please

reality = millions of niggers and arabs
I don't like reality that much

Good riddance

F

Antifa is literally stealing now. They justify it because "muh feelings".

Seriously, if they don't like Germany, they should leave.

competing for Sweden status

>being a nationalist and being proud of things other people have accomplished

wew

Fuck outta my thread, Merkel!

how do you get that flag lol

The issue is, they never pull this shit while you're around and for good reasons. It's like those antifa stickers that show up but you never any of those stunted manlets putting them up. Likely they're slapping them on while moving by then pretending it wasn't them.

i couldnt hold back if i ever caught one of those guys.

Not because of the flag but because of the smugness of that sticker.

I was arrested once for being "Racist" in my article for my local newspaper, acording to the EU censor law I was not allowed to post "the local turkish youth is misbehaving" but censor? isn't that something from the comunist eastern states?

Pretty sure we saw a bunch of Hispanics beating the face off Trump supporters just recently, because they are against illegal immigration lol.

Dear Allies,
thank you for the Entnazifizierung.
This is the future you wished for.

Best regards,

Germany.

Did you ever meet one of them? They're usually skinny as fuck, look sleazy as hell and smugness seems to be the only thing they think they have going for them. The best is, they think there are no repercursions for what they're doing.

I would love to travel to Europe for the sole purpose of smashing Antifa skulls. Seems like it wouldn't be too difficult.

>I have to reply, this is stupid
>Leaf
>Nevermind

But my friend. The arabs and the niggers are not sustainable. The welfarestates will come cumbling down in the next 20-30 years and when that happens, when the common man loses his comfortable life that has allowed him to be idle, he will have to rise to action and at that point it will be crystal clear for him who is to blame for his misfortune. The globalists and the vermin immigrants will be standing with their hands in the cookiejar and they will be purged for it.

We never meant for this to happen.

All you had to do was toss the Jews out of your homeland and that would have been the end of it, Germany would have been great again.

It isnt, they act a bit like shitskins and niggers though and will threaten you with calling their friends and shit.

Pretty funny.

The righteous stand bold as a lion, but the wicked flee before him.

Indeed my friend. Cold confidense is a powerful ally.

Come on, guys, pride in your nation and people is obviously a bad thing.

I hope Europe can pull itself together. It breaks my heart to see the greatest nations on earth simply allow themselves to be invaded under false pretexts.

Antifa also released some posters a few days ago with personal information about an AFD member.
They included her address, the name of her husband and also the name of her child.
These worhtless creatures are also getting combat experience with the kurds in Syria.
Sooner or later they are going to start killing people.

Only the left is allowed to do these kinds of things.

GERMAN NATIONALISM ON THE RISE

F

Ironically I actually agree with them. The type of idiot that has a German flag on their car is otherwise bitching about this country and would probably agree with rapefugees being welcome. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

Only that would be flying if this happen to my car would be fists

R.I.P. Germany

youtu.be/HMQkV5cTuoY

Good to know the German I took in school will be even less useful than Latin in 5 years.

Europe truly will be Muslim
Inshallah!

The fuck is a panslavist?

I took French, i'd have to learn Arabic if I wanted to go to France

panslavism will never work

>not spanish
You just had to be different huh

English won't be enough to be in England. You must know Arab as the majority population speaks it.

so you can better integrate into mexi-murica, huh?

that's the cringiest thing I've ever seen

Just look at germany's history and see how rising up against the globalists worked for them.

I'm Mexican so I'll be fine.
Most people just take Spanish.

Shouldn't you be learning Arabic so you can better integrate into Muslim Europe?

no, why would I?
you are talking as if these people would take over our societies

Hahaha I wish that German poster that was trying to tell me his Islamic territory being cucked is just a meme.

Don't you have a wall to be behind?

In time
What wall user?
There will never be a wall.

Also, I remove your car stereo.
Since nations are social construct, you don't need any information about your country. It leads to nazism

Yeah, they aren't conquering you at all. youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA

not really

Try living in the Midwest, nobody opposes the American flag

they wholesale deny any of that ever happened (see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grover_Furr) and rely on bringing in ignorant third world scum to bolster their ranks and enact their memes

I have no idea how this might be counterproductive to their cause

It's Germany's WW2 guilt and inherent modern self loathing in microcosm.

It's the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen, and it's mainstream. That's how bad things are in Germany.

Aren't many of your young people muslims?
Seeing as how you don't have kids they just have to keep having more and eventually you'll be erased

Anyone got the template for this pic?

Couldnt come quick enough.

Fuck Germans.

Where? Here in AZ good luck doing anything like that.

none of them will work a day in their lives, they only survive of welfare money. looking at those arab """states""" in the middle east, it seems they are not even able to build real states in their home countries. what are they going to do? without us they'll just starve
the welfare state will eventually collapse, then their fate will be decided

Yet your country cannot get enough of them and are asking for more.

Don't get me wrong, I hate what's happening to your country, but this whole crisis is fucking retarded.

Communism never killed anybody, comrade. Deaths in communist countries are all the fault of capitalist wreckers.

If this happened to me, next day I would have 10 of these flags on my car.

Except that now your country, the biggest globalist cesspool there is, is also in the shitter.

I am a turk in germany and this absolutely disgusts me
You gotta be a special kind of sjw to come up with this shit

Especially now in times of refugee crisis and AfD on the rise this is just plain stupid or someones desperate attempt to start a new fight between germans

the problem is that merkel and the other politicians told the people that they are just taking "real refugees" as long as there is war in their home countries and that they will eventually go back once there is peace.
surveys show that people are still willing to accept more real refugees but 80% of the German population expect them to go back. on the other hand 90% of the """refugees""" say that they want to stay forever. give it a few years until the people understand that they have been lied to,
boy are they going to be mad

what bothers me most about this is that the german language needs to address someone twice in order to include both genders.

this site says its from 2012

mimikama.at/allgemein/ich-habe-ihre-deutschland-fahne-entfernt/

plus its a crime to damage symbols of the state
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verunglimpfung_des_Staates_und_seiner_Symbole

Merkel muss weg.
Meanwhile only the smallest Amount of these refugees are actually from a war-torn country. Doesn't explain why they did not follow the law and stay at the nearest safe country.

I think shit is going to hit the fan when Turkey is accepted into the EU and the schengen agreement and all 75 million of them are allowed to pour into Europe.

That's because they're trying to "solve" aging population and shitty birthrates. Instead of promoting traditional family values etc, they just import shitskins and silence anyone who talks ill of those little angels.

Literally what? How can you call yourself german?
Nee? Doch!

Means

Noo? Yes!

Go learn german, proxyfag

i hate our politicians

Turkey will not be accepted in EU because their country is a backwards mess. They'd have to fix that first and even then every member state has a veto right when it comes to accepting new ones.

indeed,
though I'm not really sure what she is trying to accomplish with this game.
erdogan is going to open the floodgates again if that treaty is not signed.
but signing that treaty is political suicide even in the current situation

er meinte als vergleich