Lokomotiv Moscow 0 - 0 Tosno, 15 minutes in

>Later today
18:00 FC Krasnodar - Amkar
18:00 Zenit St. Petersburg - FK Akhmat

>Tomorrow
17:30 Arsenal Tula - Ural

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirstrowpt.eu/watch/562900/1/watch-lokomotiv-moscow-vs-fk-tosno.html#
terra.com.br/esportes/futebol/internacional/russia/campeonato-russo/apos-racismo-torcida-na-russia-causa-confusao-e-exibe-bandeira-nazista,b990fb3380e02410VgnVCM5000009ccceb0aRCRD.html
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/noticia/goleiro-brasileiro-e-chamado-de-macaco-por-torcedores-do-spartak.ghtml
oglobo.globo.com/esportes/hulk-diz-que-vitima-de-racismo-em-quase-todos-os-jogos-na-russia-16847606
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/noticia/russia-avanca-no-combate-ao-racismo-mas-numero-de-casos-ainda-preocupa.ghtml
thefirstrowpt.eu/watch/563033/1/watch-krasnodar-vs-amkar-perm-.html
thefirstrowpt.eu/watch/563034/2/watch-zenit-petersburg-vs-akhmat-grozny.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c5TT-m-U-kE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Since this is the closest to a Liga NOS thread as there is going to be, I might as well ask here. Why should I follow Guimaraes and not Braga?

>Lokomotiv-Tosno stream
thefirstrowpt.eu/watch/562900/1/watch-lokomotiv-moscow-vs-fk-tosno.html#
because guimarães' supporters like to think they're more "authentic", whereas the majority of braga's supporters, until some 10 years ago, were just larping benfica supporters.
but now they're both pretty identical: muh passion, muh club from my hometown, muh again$t mod€rn football, muh not being a sheep who supports one of the big 3, etc. etc.

Thank you user, I like your league I just need a team to follow to make it more interesting and to be more personal involved in it.

so, you're going to support guimarães or braga? i think one of them is going to play in europa league

I wouldn't say support, more just follow. I think I will stay with Braga since that who I was following for the last two season and they have a chance of playing in EL.

good start from lokomotiv but you've got to wonder if they're going to run out of steam

xaxaxa

Which one is the team of the neonazis?

there's no such thing in russia, buscapé

Yup. No such a thing, right Manoel?

terra.com.br/esportes/futebol/internacional/russia/campeonato-russo/apos-racismo-torcida-na-russia-causa-confusao-e-exibe-bandeira-nazista,b990fb3380e02410VgnVCM5000009ccceb0aRCRD.html
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/noticia/goleiro-brasileiro-e-chamado-de-macaco-por-torcedores-do-spartak.ghtml
oglobo.globo.com/esportes/hulk-diz-que-vitima-de-racismo-em-quase-todos-os-jogos-na-russia-16847606
globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/futebol-internacional/noticia/russia-avanca-no-combate-ao-racismo-mas-numero-de-casos-ainda-preocupa.ghtml

>zenit customers

looks like you were right after all

Torpedo

tosno surprisingly won 2-0 against lokomotiv at their own stadium

Krasnodar - Amkar stream
thefirstrowpt.eu/watch/563033/1/watch-krasnodar-vs-amkar-perm-.html

zenit - akhmat is also on
>stream
thefirstrowpt.eu/watch/563034/2/watch-zenit-petersburg-vs-akhmat-grozny.html
>zenit lineup

akhmat lineup
>they rate ravanelli

zenit livestream on utube
youtube.com/watch?v=c5TT-m-U-kE

lmao @ loko and rubin

what a goal

why the red card for grozny?

the guy made a stupid tackle and already had a yellow card

thanks
i am still wondering when league executives will shut down the streams on youtube
in german you would have already received a bill for that

when does argentina play?

they already do
paredes scored in first half

They sued some stream aggregating website for a lot of money a while back. Did absolutely nothing. They need to do a better job ironing out their streaming infrastructure because even though there's an official free stream online, people still look for a pirate one.

I tried purchasing the official stream for a CL game once and payment confirmation came an hour after the game ended. Never again.

What are their chances?

>because even though there's an official free stream online, people still look for a pirate one.
wtf? how does the league make money then?

advertisements, probably

It doesn't, it ls on life support for populism purposes. You think any commercial league would be okay with showing their games for free because Big Vlad said the people can't be paywalled from sports.

some qts in st. petersburg

nothing beats batman

it turned out to be a good day for zenit, rising to the top of the rpl