Email just got sent out by white house

"Today, Vice President Joe Biden sent this message to people who, in the wake of the tragic attack in Orlando, signed a We the People petition calling on the government to ban AR-15-type assault weapons from civilian ownership. As he says below, "The President and I agree with you. Assault weapons and high-capacity magazines should be banned from civilian ownership."

GUN GRAB!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-IICf7BNk
whitehouse.gov/webform/join-conversation-banning-ar-15-civilian-ownership
youtube.com/watch?v=nhwxeWVFcFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not good.

SHALL

Why is Biden sending this and not Obama?

>sauce
>1 post by this ID
Pick one

Please happen.

Let em try to take em.

My prediction, all of this bluster goes away in a few weeks and guns n ammo get more expensive for a while, like every other time.

Because Hillary is going to be indicted and put on trial. Biden will then become the candidate.

I WARNED YOU FUCKERS

NEXT WEEK THE 1994 ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN WILL BE RETURNING

Oh my god...

GUN GRAB. GET AMMO AND PARTS NOW ANONS.

Unless it's an EO Congress will put the kaibash on any sort of grab.

I am now a #CruzMisslie

youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-IICf7BNk

>Sauce is email, dip fucking shit.
If you were subscribed to Obama's cuck-mail-list you'd see every time he says something stupid.

If they try to take my shit they can eat bullets

I doubt it. He's a behind the scenes kind of guy like Cheney. He's also an old white man.

Oh and link
whitehouse.gov/webform/join-conversation-banning-ar-15-civilian-ownership

You guys are fucked.

Alright so the shooter uses a SCAR next time, what then?

My local gunshop was so busy last night, I couldnt even get a question in about my ak. They almost sold out completely of their AR's and mags. We're going to have one of the highest record buys to date.

It wasn't even an AR-15 that the shooter used.
He used a Sig Sauer MCX.

But for whatever reason, people have a massive hardon for the AR-15, even though there are guns that shooter faster, farther, more accurately, and have larger mags.

AR-15 is nothing but a buzzword for them.

This is the legacy they're going to try to solidify.

This administration fucked up on just about everything it touched.

Pelosi said the democrats weren't going to even try an ar15 ban, not after what happened in 2013. What they're going to push for is universal background checks and no guns for people on watch lists.

COPLY WITH NFA, FOPA etc etc etc

If they couldn't get anything through after Sandy Hook, they won't be able to now.

I still have my pre-1994, grandfathered rifle. Suck a dick, Biden.

NOT

>implying they know what due process means.

Why not ban Islam, that will stop terrorist attacks, right guys? Right?

BE

What if I have one already?

INFRINGED

ONE

of these faggots who just gets on a board and shit posts in all caps "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Too late, commie. Now you just look like a loser.

>Ar-15 type weapons

time for pol to be bfto ones more

You expected us to believe government wants citizens to own effective arms?

As opposed to looking like the winner you do. Literally just shit posting "SHAAl NAWT BEH INFRINJUHD" and calling people commits like its the fucking Cold War. Seriously, you have to be a goddamn moron to ignore all the court decisions that have ruled that regulations aren't infringements. You're probably just some edge lord who went out and bought a .44 yesterday.

no i expect the gov to take guns away. And ill be laughing as all these basement dwellers hand over their weapons without the fight they have been talking shit over.

Dont we already have NICS? And a watch list is against due process, which is another set of shit like no-fly lists that should be a different thread.

It will be a while before they ban/confiscate. That's why they are testing the waters with the rumors of bans and such. And good luck enforcing any kind of gun grab, sure you will kill a lot of gun owners, but how many police/government workers would die as well.

look here now repeat that to yourself

Sound a little butthurt, friendo.

are they aware of the sheer number of armalites in the states?

guys i think you're headed for a civil fucking war at this rate

How do we counter this?

>Friendo
Kill yourself

>Y-you're butthurt
Why? You're gonna be wailing like a retard in a few days when regulations get passed

Damn I do this this for dumb shit liberal sites but I never thought about doing this for my dumb shit president

They probably think AR means "assault rifle"

Use our rights

The purpose of the 2nd amendment is very clear

We are and it will be fucking bloody.

plead the 2nd

Ok. How do we counter this without starting a war?

>liberals ban assault rifles
>celebrate
>next day someone mows down a dozen faggots with a different kind of weapon
>engage in mental gymnastics to save face

This is all too predictable.

>When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We write a letter

We don't. This is the way it was going to be from the beginning.

A while ago I posted that you aren't better off than us with the same ideology running rampant. That you would just bend over, let yourselves get disarmed and call it progressive while doing so.

This is another step closer to prove this calculation right. Sorry, burgers.

why are there people who want less rights? why are there americans who would cheer at the thought of their bill of rights being dismantled?

is it mental illness?

lmao he thinks it's avoidable. csa will rise again

It may be time for that if this goes through.

Well, how do we get enough people to give it momentum? What politicians do we contact?

They literally can not think for themselves

They do whatever the TV tells them to do

ITT: people without any formal education on statutory interpretation pretend to have a better grasp on what the constitution says than ACTUAL LAWYERS

>is it mental illness?
yes, many of my compartiots are infected even after 25 years on no communism, it'll take a generation to do away with the damage

Million man march on washington and hand it to oboingo in person

>mfw next time its an illegal AK47 and nobody goes "that AR-15 ban was pretty useless wasnt it?"

What does this mean if you already have one?

Are they going to pry it from my cold dead hands?

>ban assault rifles
>ban guns
>ban self protection

Ban fucking niggers and Mexicans. There would be almost no murder if we did. Fuck off shills

Your 'founding fathers' were some of the most thoughtful and dedicated men to ever be born. the second amendment was written with knowledge of high capacity air rifles that could easily outperform any musket, and they'd have been stupid to not have realized that the technology would continue to progress.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

means that they were expecting you fucks. they had to fight off an occupying tyrannical government using military grade equipment, and the armalites in question here aren't even that. they're semi-automatic civilian variants.

please fight them tooth and nail, amrikki. your fore-bearers are rolling in their fucking graves.

do it because I'd do it too, if i had the misfortune of being born south of the border in this era.

SHALL

We continue to make memes and support the alt-right movement.

>kisses and hugs not fighting for your liberty

>not stockpiling 80% AR-15 lowers and making friends with a machine shop

Vote in your state's local elections and for your state's senators and representatives.

All this hostility, where is it coming from, friendo? You weren't beaten by as a child were you?

AR-15 = "Assault Rifles which carry more than 15 bullets in the magazine"

Please give Trump some higher poll numbers.

>Ban "assault weapons"
>More people are killed yearly by knives than rifles and shotguns put together
Will they ever learn?

NOT

There is only one answer to government calling for any type of gun ban, they go first. If we the people can't have it because it's too dangerous, then they can't have it.

I do wonder how they will disarm everyone once the police have given up their guns though.

>implying Obama won't sign an executive order outlawing all guns in the US in his last days in the White House

Violence breeds violence, but in the end it has to be this way.

Is gun control in the US as decisive of an issue as it seems from the outside?

The Pro-gun are fanatical and don't want to give an inch, arguably for good reason given what the Fed's record.
The Anti-gun seem to go absolutely berserk online and in the media whenever someone gets shot, like they'd snitch on their own family to get rid of guns.

I mean, are there many people who are neither one or the other?

No shit. But this could get passed before the next election day and they might not try and fight it as hard unless we speak up.

By starting a war

Very very few exist, because those in the middle are simply people that want to walk to the next stepping stone twards the far left

Arms are arms right? How come we can't carry lots of weapons they were readily available long before the man settled this continent.

Can we carry swords? Shit can't even carry some knives. carry a mace bat to bat some sense into roaming niggers? Nope.

Very little are on the fence. It's like the election this year. You're either all in for one or the other, anyone who says otherwise is a cuck whose false flagging

The neither one way or another ones are the "regulations" ones who don't fully understand what that means.

Most people in the US are either pro-gun or don't keep up with politics to care (niggers).

It's just the collage kids who don't know how the constitution works that are bitching.

>Single shoot
>Bolt action
How does that work?

>It wa-wasn't even an AR-15, h-he uu-sed a Sig Sauer M-MCX.

Shut up faggot. It is only good that they discuss of all assault rifles, not just the particular weapon.

If they ban the MCX today, armalite 15 is banned tomorrow.

If it doesn't have a magazine.

Buy lower today. It's the last day. This is the last warning.

>don't want to give an inch
I'd argue they simply know that they CAN'T give an inch. Ban the AR-15 and then the next time someone's shot, their gun gets banned too and then another and then another and soon enough, you're England.

any anons know what happened to the broadcast during the shooting?
it strangely vanished
youtube.com/watch?v=nhwxeWVFcFM

Every time Obama opens his stupid mouth AR15s fly off the shelves. He sold another 250k of them since Orlando. He has to have stock in S&W, he would be an absolute dumbass not to.

It's already happening. You guys are talking about banning books and basic metal working equipment because one asshole couldn't wait a week.

>mfw nothing will come of this
>mfw all the assmad libtards crying BAN DA GUNZ U DONT NEED 11 ROUND CLIP!!11!

This is Alaska law

"HB 69 - Exempts Firearms from Federal Regulation"

It was passed and signed by our governor.