Based Australia instituted gun control

Based Australia has no mass shootings. Levels of gun violence dropped precipitously
Here's a great documentary where based australia talks about how free and safe Australia is.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOKWcH1zBl2kfnCwyyZWk5MW28lgaNa7L

Give 1 good reason for the to not have gun control

*for the USA not to have gun control.

Because that'll make it harder to kill people. Duh.

trinidad sucks

No it would be harder to kill people when you don't have a gun the first place.
also in Based Denmark Danes are free and safe because there is is gun control.
USAians are in fear of some radicalised kebab shooting up their nightclubs or their schools.

Listen fucker, I want to kill people. Not having guns make this very difficult and I don't want my negs pozed from the bloodsplatter from knife play.

Should I move to Australia?

damn, rare

this thread is shit though, fuck off, you don't matter

Woah really makes you think.

Congratulations, after over a decade and an increase in homicides, their homicide rate finally lowered to a marginally lower rate than before the gun ban.

>take away funs
>Gun violence drops

No fucking shit

I can see you.

France

Great.
Move there and shut the fuck up already.

I not only have one good reason but a whopping FOUR:

1.) SHALL
2.) NOT
3.) BE
4.) INFRINGED

What country is this? I'm on phone

>not adjusted for population

The stats are not on your side American man.

didn't your MP just get shot by a guy with a handgun that are banned in the UK?

>The stats are not on your side American man.

You know what? Any American with two brain cells to rub together doesn't give a SHIT what the yuropoor control freaks want. Even if it meant the deaths of 6 gorrilian poor ol baby tray-trays, we will not give up our right to independence.

A minor increase in safety does not justify the disarmament of the people and the removal of one of their fundamental freedoms. Violent crime in the USA has also dropped dramatically since the 1980s despite a total lack of meaningful gun control, and continues to drop despite the undoing of many decades of gun restrictions.

The difference is that we are still free, and Australians are not. End of discussion.

>M-muh safety!
You'd be safer if you all had curfews, CCTV cameras in your homes, and weekly no-warrant police searches. You'd be safer if private swimming pools and cars were outlawed. You'd be safer if the government executed all first-time offenders of violent crime. You'd be safer if it were illegal for women to leave the home without male attendance. You'd be safer under martial law.

You do not care about safety, you care about guns because you are afraid of what they represent. We are not. From an intellectually honest position there is no legitimate reason to want to ban guns without also wanting to ban any of a dozen other things that kill and injure more people.

Your intelligent and well though-out post is unwarranted for such a shitty bait thread. Just should've called them poopheads and moved on.

It takes me no more effort to BTFO gungrabbers than it does for me to taunt them, and it is considerably more pleasurable to crush them in a one-sided and indisputable manner. Ideally people will see my argument and learn from it, so that the BTFO may spread to a further distance.

No I think there will be a large increase in safety. USA has a mass shooting indicent every week. Austrailia has zero mass shooting.

Austrilians have the freedom to visit a gay bar without being gunned down by a kebab. That freedom is more important.

if people in that bar had a gun, none of this would hae happened :^)

There were armed security guards who engaged Omar. Omar had an assault rifles so he fought them off.

>Levels of gun violence

and what about violence in general?

No there weren't sped. The bar was a gun free zone

>Large
If you erased ALL mass shootings from the US it would reduce homicide by less than 1%. 1% is not a large increase in safety.

>Give 1 good reason for the to not have gun control

Niggers.

/thread

There was ONE off-duty police officer.
Omar was also a security guard himself, he had government issue licensing to carry his weapon, and security clearance.

I'm down for gun control if we deport every black person

>N-No but I t-think that probably v-violence might

Kek you fucking assblasted this guy, ameribro