What's the sound that no one listens to right now that everybody should listen to?!

Is there a band or musician today,that sounds as weird as Throbbing Gristle did in the '70s?

You can post amateurs or anyone that you think sounds really strange,they just have to be new artists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CIDPiJGyr78
youtu.be/3t-OqWoNRfg
youtu.be/MXRoSR4qOS8
youtube.com/watch?v=t9SD287f9Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=TuRp_XsENKs
youtube.com/watch?v=iMhwH8jWi1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vvb3nW_7Npo&list=PL-jR7zIx1X10NBgPyYE3h7lEuHjpnAPnc
thewire.co.uk/audio/tracks/listen-to-chino-amobi-album-paradiso
melanina.bandcamp.com/
totalpunkrecords.bandcamp.com/album/binary-or-die-lp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alrighty

Katarrhaktes
youtu.be/CIDPiJGyr78

wk [es]
youtu.be/3t-OqWoNRfg

Four Pi Movement
youtu.be/MXRoSR4qOS8

Off the top of my head...

Honestly, I can't think of anything as radically different, possibly because noise and industrial music have also become fairly ubiquitous.
Artists like Grunt and Prurient seem to be continuing the tradition, but that hardly makes them a contemporary answer to the likes of TG or Coil.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9SD287f9Bc

My band does something similar, we started doing it because there's not enough of this music.

nigga post links

youtube.com/watch?v=TuRp_XsENKs

youtube.com/watch?v=iMhwH8jWi1Q

This guy sounds unlike anything I know

yeah, I'd like to hear that too

Iglooghost :^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^)

He kind of reminds me of Chromeo.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvb3nW_7Npo&list=PL-jR7zIx1X10NBgPyYE3h7lEuHjpnAPnc

We didn't put anything online yet, but we should soon.

how many people in the band?

wow this shit's cool thx

thewire.co.uk/audio/tracks/listen-to-chino-amobi-album-paradiso

nigga this is kinda interesting thx

ok this is really cool lol

Three, one guy plays the guitar, sings and writes songs, second guy works with the computer, and I play the guitar, sing, write songs, and also work with the computer.

cool good luck

Thanks.

when you say you write songs and work with computers do you mean that you have a back track on witch you play or do you actually use computing music technique like with controllers, samples, pureData ? (just so you know where I stand, both ways are cool, I've been recording and playing live with several different groups and set ups for the last 10 years, I'm just curious)

melanina.bandcamp.com/

>]
totalpunkrecords.bandcamp.com/album/binary-or-die-lp

We create our music with software and for most of the time make our own samples to use, right now we're looking to buy a controller to make things easier.

fuck yeah

BCR2000 is great for live as you can really program it the way you want. That said with a harsh noise live-impro-only project I once sat down in front of a desk to live edit all my loop samples with my laptop's trackpad so everything is possible.

Death Grips

What is this band? I've literally never heard of it. I'll go check this out, thanks for sharing original bands.

i've used the jam man solo xt for triggering samples in between songs, etc. that were too hard to recreate live. its a loop pedal, but you can also store your own samples and play them back

Oh, cool. Thanks.