I exist only to protect Santa. That is the sole purpose for which I was born, and every action I take...

I exist only to protect Santa. That is the sole purpose for which I was born, and every action I take, no matter how jolly or how gleeful, is for the greater good of my presents. And now, I have no presents. My christma spirit—that is what you have taken from me!

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

>politicuck fishing for you's

oh shit mike, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MAGA'S AN AUTOMATIC STAND!!

he's a monster

The election made me cross a lot of people off my "cool people" list. Sad when someone you think is based turns out to be just another cuck.

FUCKING DROPPED

He was Just great as Zod

Now he's JUST

Imagine being such an easily triggered little bitch that you'll violently turn on anyone who disagrees with you and wish them death.
I'm not talking about Shannon either, I'm talking about you lot
Really made you think huh?

Years.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

It's not a petty disagreement. Renouncing Trump and his voters is for all intents and purposes a declaration of war on the white race.

Why is everyone going insane? Is rational thought out of fashion or something?

Wow that was so deep! Thanks for posting

We saw behind the curtain and realized that abiding to all your jewish memes of so called rationality, the socially acceptable "measured" responses of disagreement was always just a lie perpetuated by our oppressors to keep us docile. They want us to feel like we can disagree because it makes our fraudulent existence feel more "real", but now we're going nuclear and all of the decades of drumming their lines into us is being thrown back in their faces.

they are the worst kind of posters on any website

>the people fighting to prevent genocide are the bad ones.

I know fighting for your own extinction makes you feel good but society is constructed to give you a nice validating little pat on the head for it, but you're going have a moment of realization and wonder what exactly it is you're fighting for one day and then you will break.

>be OP
>try to create a fun christmas thread in spirit of the holidays
>Sup Forumsesmokers come in and immediately ruin it

I guess im not that surprised really, but you guys really need to talk about something else.

>OP posts prominent leftist figure on a right wing board
Yeah, it was just an innocent christmas thread and not BAIT.

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Sup Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Sup Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Sup Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also. Trump's Presidency is merely the beginning.

Sup Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

8 years.

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481919677402.webm

How old are you?

I was bred to be an elf Kal.

Trained my entire life to master bow-knots.

Where did you learn to giftwrap?

ON A FARM?!

Kys

yes yes keep coming up with any bullshit you want to justify your shitposting,shilling and extreme delusions

that's what you lesser beings will do until the end of time
left right left right left right

unfortunately the jidf and good goy cuckservatives are shilling pretty hard for the kikes on Sup Forums the last few days

16 year old virgin detected

That webm is absolute kino.

Haha is that some secret code, my awesome 4channitychonnity chatfriend? Or is it an abbreviation? I LOVE this place! The memes are dank, the pictures rank, time for a wank!

My Skype is VisibleBronies if you want to hang out some time, this is a picture of me, can you handle my sexiness? lol JK ;^)

Posts like this one were a lot less laughable then they weren't coming from the minority. You're fighting to hold on to the vision of the world you grew up with, but the people have spoken. Trump is in the white house.

HAHAHAHAHA

Still attacking the same old cliched strawmen I see
>thinking I disagree with trump being elected or that it was unfair
I have no delusions of this world unlike you

This thread shouldn't get more bumps nor should (You)
This Sup Forums not yours or anybody's platform to shill for their faggy fucking agenda
get curbstomped niggerlover

You're the nigger lover if you don't think that any thread would be improved by becoming a platform to fight the only battle that matters. Films are frivolous. The future for the white race is all that should matter to you.

I don't think you really care about your race at least not that much
You're here right now doing nothing worthwhile for your race and don't u dare lie to me about how shitposting on Sup Forums is doing anything of significance

It doesn't seem you are actually confident about what you believe in Otherwise you wouldn't be here replying again and again
You spend every waking moment preaching something you yourself fail to do
goodbye phony