literally niggers

White
just like you and me

they don't gook

get off gook

So beautiful the love between an Asian man and White girl

RICED

looks good where is this?

I swear to Abaddon I've seen you posting this before...
You are that racebaiter from earlier threads.
God bless my memory. You're a faggot though. Shitposting will take you to hell, sunshine

slavs gotta slav...

Fucking faggot niggers, they will taste wrath of shqip one day fucking slavs we will rape their women and dash their children with rocks watch when I go back to Europa one of these days and destroy slavic faggots

This guy looks like a warband character.

Slav here. EU is degenerating and mixing with goatfuckers, while slavic countries stay pure white and becoming a new master race.

You will be master race of sucking NATO's cock

Sup Forums tells me Slavs are white, but every time I see a Slav I can see their disgusting Slav features and it always disgusts me a little.

Cheap workforce for their Western European masters.

More like West Asian because you're German

short for slave

Basically a muh looks argument which is essentially not an argument Pekka

now now Ahmed, you go over there and play with your toys like a good lad.

I'm not trying to argue that Slavs are inferior, I just don't like you people, and don't want you into my country in the numbers you're currently invading.

We are already preparing for you too, Canada.

Go home kebab and be removed.

I don't like Slavs tbqh and any I've met or worked with were usually ignorant bastards particularly the Polish men a lot of whom look like fetal alcohol syndrome babies.

Pole here, living in Canada, grew up in Glasnevin, Dublin. Dont mind majority of Poles occupying the shitty jobs and working for half of what the Irish are working for whilst living in the house with 15 room mates, these are like the Mexicans that trump targets, except they're legal. People my age are fighting the problem and see where you're coming from.

Slavs are not real humans

what a sad thread.

You're a slav dip shit