Kill the norms edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpW7iYfuGDU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b/a/lt

second for a stream of saxon gore

>spending money on dakis
>not spending it on figures
Granted I own neither, but it's clear which is more /aesthetic/.

>women killing all the men
What did she mean by this?

At least I can hug a pillow though.

>implying I don't have a collection of figures too

Nice closing sentiment from Leo, he seems to really respect Vincent.

Don't fall for the Blueshirt tricks.
Vote FF/SF.

What are you listening to?
youtube.com/watch?v=gpW7iYfuGDU

>Vote FF
Dad pls

>would prefer to vote SF
Good lad.

Your mom's moaning.

I shan't until the bearded one leaves.

Epic

>What are you listening to?
The soothing sounds of a coughing Vincent.

>shan't until the bearded one leaves
Don't like him? Thought people would have more of an issue with their leftie policies.

>SF

Who actually likes rebel songs and drunks who don't know Irish shouting "tiocfaidh ar lá"? Only people in council estates vote Sinn Féin

>voting for meme parties
FF are the only viable option if you don't want to vote FG.

Actually I was gone for two hours or so, I didn't even know we were playing chess. That said I haven't played in years and I don't think I was very good to begin with so I probably wouldn't be difficult to beat.

I am lefty so it's not problem for me. I have greater concern with their IRA connections and anointed leaders. I could never vote for a party whose leader declares Slab Murphy "a good republican".
I would have much more time for Pearse or Mary Lou.

>Only people in council estates vote Sinn Féin
Not that there is anything wrong with living in council estates, right user?
People are crying out that we build more of them anyways.

>I probably wouldn't be difficult to beat
Don't worry, I shall "teach" you.
And I definitely won't record our first couple of games.

>greater concern with their IRA connections
Not like they did anything wrong desu...

>Pearse
I quite like Pearse, even if his ambition is to sell ice cream in Donegal.

>I would have much more time for Pearse or Mary Lou.
What the hell, Jaggy? I thought you were a smart cookie. Pearse is the living embodiment of SF's inadequacies when it comes to economic policy and I just don't think Mary Lou is a good politician.

If you believe the FF/FG will continue for eternity.

>Not that there is anything wrong with living in council estates, right user?
They're full of knackers though.

Who is gonna replace them? SF? The mini-meme parties? Labour?

>full of knackers
Not that there is anything wrong with that. RIGHT user??

>People are crying out that we build more of them anyways.

Yes, usually African mommas shouting "GIVE ME A 'OUSE". Why should we give into their demands?

If it makes you feel any better my vote eventually transfers to FF after my SD and Green meme party candidates are inevitably and tragically eliminated.

Yeah, sure, I don't have any problem with knackers at all at all.

>i'm a lefty
>i transfer to FF

I don't know, it's hard to see anything changing in the short term but I believe at some point the country will inevitably cease see-sawing between two very similar parties.

>Not that there is anything wrong with living in council estates
Their very existence is wrong.

>And I definitely won't record our first couple of games
You just want revenge for all those Haxball OCs, don't you? Well no matter, you'd never be able to best my OC skillage.

And now he has absorbed Luxlad. The circle is complete.

FF are the most pro-anything outside of Dublin party in an economic sense. They would be the best option for my local economy even if I disagree with their social position.

Disgusting paedo virgin bastards

Excuse me, I'm not a paedo.

Oh look the circle jerkers are back. The "I can't get more than 100 points on IQ tests because I do weed" and the "I can't play chess because I don't remember it" kind of plebs.

>he can't get 150+ points on an IQ test while completely baked
B R A I N L E T

Get in here, buachaillaí

Can someone give a quick rundown why the éire threads are full of cute anime girls?

I'd honestly expect threads full of alcoholism and depression.

Anime is easier on the liver

But I do have depression.

We're socially functioning weebs

>We're socially functioning

I cant do more than 100 WHILE doing weed you silly cunt

To be quite honest, doing drugs does help visual thinking, but it's also always the stoners who say "dude... what if black energy... was god?" and that kind of shit. It is regrettable that the posters of this threads are normals as said himself instead of science loving nerds.

Sorry to hear user, ever consider micro-dosing lsd or ketamine?

It wasn't always this way. Immediately post-revival /éire/ wasn't two dissimilar to old /éire/, except for the lack of personalities. Anime was uncommon, there were plenty of IRA LARPers, and there was a lot more normie-posting in general. Then Frogweeb arrived and slowly opened the floodgates.

>promoting drug usage on /éire/
Not fond of this recent meme.

No I consider suicide instead.

Implying anime girls are safer than heroin

>what if black energy... was god?
Well so what if it was you fucking racist?

>instead of science loving nerds
I've moved onto being a historyfag in the past few years.

>historyfag
You chose History because it's a far simpler subject, it requires less brain power and is easier to pass as a pseudo intellectual in humanities than in sciences. Admit it, you are a brainlet.

Right, everyone into their leaba now!
There is slavery to be done in the morn and chess to be played in the eve.
Oíche mhaith.

History is more interesting than science. Plus most people who claim they love science only know pop-science such as stoners saying "woah dude did you know space and time are intertwined?" at a house party yet they wouldn't be able to explain the theory behind it. These faggots usually read shit on reddit and not from physics textbooks.

BEGONE FOUL FELINE!

>You chose History because it's a far simpler subject
Actually because I find it a lot more interesting. They make it seem so boring in school. I'm still interested in technology and certain aspects like space.
You say "chose" as if I can only be interested in one thing. I like psychology and nature as well.

>is easier to pass as a pseudo intellectual in humanities than in sciences
You clearly haven't seen those "I fucking love science" types. Don't tell me I'm being a pseudo-intellectual for talking about the King of Bulgaria dying from sitting down when there's someone else going on about how the universe proves Buddhism.

>These faggots usually read shit on reddit and not from physics textbooks.
I agree and that's why I said it's easy to pass a pseudo-intellectual in humanities, not in science. If you ask any one individual who subscribes to Vsauce or watches black science guy documentaries "what is the difference between Lorentzian and Riemannian manifolds" they most likely won't understand what even you're talking about. On the other hand anyone can play EU4 and pass as a High Middle Ages expert. It's not interesting because History is just that, a story, in the sense all it takes to learn History is reading. It's even worse than literature because it's a descriptive and literal kind of reading. I don't think History should be considered as real knowledge like Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Math, Economics etc because it's just memorization. In short, I just think people who take History are dumb and stupid in general.

Girl: “Yeah, so I decided to get a lion tattoo because I’m a Leo, and, I’m like, pretty ferocious, too.”
Mother of god conversating with woman is awful

And you wonder why I chose to live as a celibate...

I just like history as a hobby like anime or video games. I'm not trying to pass myself off as a professor or anything, it's just fun to read about.

I'm sorry I do that too, I was referring to History as an university course.

People don't discuss things to seem like intellectuals. I'm studying maths in college but I'm much more likely to talk about history because it's more interesting even though the maths I know is tougher material to comprehend and therefore more impressive by your metrics.

>STEM lad has graced us with his presence and seeks to remind us of how superior he is
Living up to the stereotype.

Reddit-tier post desu.

Must suck not having a real degree.

Fox and the grapes.
More like.
Asuka and the apples.
Ahahahaha.

Oh I do - it just didn't give me a superiority complex.

tfw i is a STEM

>Not asking if she's ferocious in the sack as well

I asked a history student about the course during an open day once and he made it sound so horrible. I don't think he was meaning to but it sounded like so much boring work for a subpar degree. Really glad I didn't apply for history in college because it would have killed me interest completely.

>Irish with a college degree
LEL
>tfw PhD in math
>300k starting here in America

But I went to college in America in an Ivy League.

What would an actuarial maths degree land me in America? I wouldn't move permanently but working for a year or two seems like a good investment

With a few exceptions, studying anything in college is a good way to kill your interest in it.

>animeextremist.com
Fuck you falseflagger.

I wish I had a fancy degree so I could say and do whatever I wanted and if people called me out on my bullshit I'd start mocking them for being too stupid to get on my level.
Essentially do what I do now but with something to back it up.

>anime extremist

>I wish I had a fancy degree so I could say and do whatever I wanted and if people called me out on my bullshit I'd start mocking them for being too stupid to get on my level.
it doesn't really work in real life though - most people would just tell you to fuck off.

I honestly don't understand what is the thing with colleges. The way I see it it's for two kinds of people.
1- too poor that they need a job
2- too dumb that they can't go to a library by themselves
Unless you have interest in scientific research and/or in the normalfag lifestyle, there's no excuse for being a college fag.
Please prove me wrong.

I went to college back when I had hopes and dreams. In the end I only graduated because I didn't want to disappoint my parents and I knew I couldn't afford to be NEET long-term.

So maybe it's for people who manage to maintain those hopes and dreams into their 20's?

This. NEET maste race.

>hopes and dreams
See >interest in [...] normalfag lifestyle
So it doesn't count.

Ha ha, im sure on the internet is the complete opposite, ha ha

I don't think anyone would ever accept "I have a degree" in a debate

Schools didn't teach computer science when I was there and it would have been very difficult to self teach programming from scratch.

Colleges are overbloated with useless courses now because everyone wants to get in since they either don't want to look like they were too stupid to get in or they don't want to become adults yet.
A lot of people study career courses like science and engineering but fuck all of those with a poetry degree or the like will ever enter a career that has anything to do with it.

Honestly I'm sick of faggots that got into 200 point art courses in university and consider themselves above those that went to a college or straight into work. It's a terrible attitude and oftentimes they're the ones that become dole scroungers into their 30's. Something really should be done on it.

Is it fulfilling user?

Not trying to be a snarky cunt, honestly curious

Touché.

I suppose if you're autistically interested in something you might want to go to college to learn directly from experts in the field and get a degree that proves just how good you are at that thing you like.

What you're saying isn't wrong, but unless somebody is studying something offensively retarded like Women's Studies, I can't bring myself to care about this sort of thing. Let people study whatever they want to study - they only have themselves to blame if it lands them straight in the dole queue.

I don't know what you mean by fulfilling but I'd say I'm pretty happy yeah. I have all the time to do anything I want. Sleep till late, go out at any time, I'm basically free. A lot of norms get depression from NEET lifestyle because they're programmed to enjoy being slaves so it might not be your thing, Idk.

Not him but it really depends on what kind of person you are. If you're the creative type who wishes to live as an eccentric then it'll suit you better than wageslavery.

>Oh look the circle jerkers are back.
I find them so boring.

Are you living independently?

Technically yes.

>If you're the creative type who wishes to live as an eccentric then it'll suit you better than wageslavery.
I've learnt to be wary of anybody who self-describes as a "creative-type" or an "eccentric".

Remember that time you're daddy went "my son is a computer genius" because you plugged a monitor to a computer, or because you told him how to connect a pen drive? "My son is great with computers hes gonna grow up to work on a big company looking for talented people"
And now youre over 20, you live with your parents and lets just say; you are qualified.. to clean toilets JAAJAJJJAJAJQJJAJJAJAJJAJAJAJ
"Ah yes, this man can download 30 gigs of hentai in a day, we need him in our company" JAJAAJAAJAHJASJJJJSNSNDJDNDMAMAKAJANAJAJJAJKAJKSKSKS
Its funny

They are annoying and should leave.

Are you in social housing? Accommodation is the big thing I think for a NEET lifestyle

I get you on "creative-type" and probably shouldn't have used it but I feel being an oddity like Emperor Norton, Timothy Dexter or our very own Count Tornado is the only way I could live properly. I'm not qualified for anything and I have serious issues with authority figures, declaring my house a sovereign nation or sending e-mails to the government on flag protocol is the most I could do. Maybe I should learn how to write or something.

mfw every person the age of 50 are incapable of adapting to technology

You have to be rich to be eccentric, otherwise you're just mental.

>I have serious issues with authority figures
>mfw

Richard Stallman. And 99% of all web developers, tech company CEOs and 70s programmers who are still alive.

The worst part is because they believed that my parents never bothered to make the slightest effort to learn about technology instead expecting I'd do everything for them.
I still get calls from my mother abroad because she doesn't know how to connect to a hotels Wifi for the 46th time