Yfw the Han Solo movie will probably end with Han and Chewie walking into the cantina on Tatooine

>yfw the Han Solo movie will probably end with Han and Chewie walking into the cantina on Tatooine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPhIfYaWICw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

after he kills a bunch of stormtroopers by shooting first.

It's going to end with Han looking over Suma Ree's body, vowing to Chewie that "I'll never love again, not with anyone worth it at least"

Before Rogue One I would have said that's ridiculous and hacky.

>Post credits scene
>"Boy, that was some adventure we had, ey old pal?"
>[Wookie noises]
>"You said it, I could use a cold one right about now. In fact, I know a good bar nearby..."
>Cut to a landscape shop of the Millennium Falcon flying over the sand crawler, the abandoned escape pod, the Storm troopers on their lizards, the Sand People on their Woolie Mammoths, C3P0 and R2-D2 walking through the desert, and Obi-Wan and Luke driving in their speeder as they look over and wave at the camera before a from-center wipe cuts to black

youtube.com/watch?v=nPhIfYaWICw

It'll involve the Empire boarding his ship and him dumping the cargo which angers Jabba.

That would actually be a cool way to tie it in to A New Hope.

Han didn't shoot first in the original. He was the only one to shoot. Greedo didn't even get a shot off.

The Bobba Fett movie ends up with him boarding the stardestroyer and Vader telling him not to disintegrate shit.

Almost there but not quite.
It's going to end at the Greedo scene, cutting off just before the decisive action with Han giving a smirk just before the cut to black.

>We have reached the point where a post-credits scene in a Star Wars film is not only plausible, but is very likely to happen

>Cut to many years later
>A CGI Harrison Ford Han Solo
>A CGI young Luke and a CGI Alec Guiness
Would it be kino?

I hope the last scene is Emilia Clarke revealing her delicious pusy im so horny for her!

I doubt they would retread ground actually shown in the original
This would actually be alright, if not boring

Aren't you excited for the post-post credits scene at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy 4 where they cross over with Star Wars? Talk about a nerd-gasm! XD

KYS

How have we reached that point? Neither of the Star Wars movies released this past year have had one

Why not save money and hire no-name actors and just CG a young sexy Harrison model over them?

Didn't Rogue One lack a text crawl in the beginning?

In 20 years time fan editors will probably be able to CGI a face over a walking and talking body from a 2 hour film and then we could get young Harrison photoshopped over this guy.

I know for a fact that Disney is going to re-release Rogue One in 10 years with a much better realistic CGI Tarkin and Leia so they make look fake now but in a decade they will look way more realistic.

Yeah because it wasn't an episode. It was a stand alone movie.

Every Star Wars film is a stand alone movie.

wew

>Han Solo movie
trilogy*