Astro Bastards trailer

After 10 years of being a fan, this is where I finally say goodbye.

youtube.com/watch?v=ngm6ST0HL6U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TgvdKnQbDI#t=2m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=gvnRBywkUZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Douge

I liked the last episode with the NeoGeo guy but this trailer was just horrible.

They are almost 40 how do they still find this shit funny?
I am beginning to believe he really might be autistic.

>kill meeeee user

but the very same thing with a different title (Space Cop) is ok right?

No. I thought that movie was shit too and think lesser of them.

That intro was painful. I fucking hate it when he is all hyper angry nerd. And he does it all the fucking time now

Well at least we know where Sam Hyde can get a job now

>36

Man this is embarrassing. Soon his daughter will be old enough to realize her dad is autistic.

Fucking kek.

Oh fuck. Douge is acting in this.

it's gonna be like in those movies where the goofy dad has to win his child over because she spends too much time with her step-dad, in this case the bull

Agreed, how does he not realize this? He must be surrounded by yes-men.

yes its quite pathetic.

>movies
and by "movies" I mean "that one movie with Will Ferrell in it"

>He must be surrounded by yes-men
Well, just look at that like bar for this video.

Either his regular viewers have no taste or they just like James too much to shit on him. I can understand the latter to an extent, he come across as a genuinely likable guy.

mike matei controls all the social media and emails for cinemassacre, and shields james from any criticism

I completely forgot about the fact that he had a daughter.

What's up with her?

Nothing she is fine now her arm grew back

I'm pretty sure his daughter has brain damage or something.

this wasn't funny on any level

jesus christ what the fuck

I watched Collateral Beauty recently where Norton is the daddy-o so there's at least 2

>he come across as a genuinely likable guy.
I like him as well, but it needs to be said.

Maybe your right though, perhaps we're the minority.

Starting to hate that retard, he's outstepping his shoes and thinks he's the new main attraction.

I thought Nathan barnatt floating in zero gravity while fucking was alright, thats about it

He's not dragging out AVGN because he thinks it's hot shit, it's clear he only does it for the fans now

>and thinks he's the new main attraction.

He is though. James makes shit content, and rarely makes his own shit.

Mike however runs 4 separate shows and keeps them on schedule every week.

That's been true since the movie.

Great, fucking great.

Never saw it

It seemed like a bad sign with those side characters, I mean why not use Mike or the guitar guy as his sidekicks?

nice meme

I'm really wondering what happened to James' output. He used to make a shitload of videos. People argue he's busy focusing on his family, but wouldn't that mean he should take his job even more seriously since he has a wife and kids to support?

I think he is a millionaire by this point (maybe 1-2 mil) so he can live off interest of that alone and doesnt need to make content

I honestly enjoy Mike & Bootsy more than any new videos with James.

I used to, until bootsy could stop saying uhhh uhhh uhhhh after every word

Mike is so unlikeable like holy shit.

He is like the definition of obnoxious 80s nerd

Mike with Bootsy is better than Mike with James. He even acts more mature.

He couldn't even afford health insurance and needed to rely on charity to treat his daughter's injury.

Can't be bothered. I know Mike alone is cancer

I tried to watch Mike and Ryan (the mario run episode)

Fucking cringe city, couldn't finish it once they started hollering over Chris O'Donnell?

It was kinda humorous the first minute or so. I kinda dozed off afterwards.

What?

The newest Nerd ep with Kieth Apicary is good, slapstick done right.

This trailer though was even too immature for James to be doing.

He needed to rely on a charity organization to treat the injury his daughter suffered during childbirth. He mentioned it when he was auctioning off some AVGN stuff to donate back to said organization.

Well that shit costs thousand upon thousands.
When his daughter was born they yanked her out with some machine and broke her arm which fucked up her tendons. She couldn't move her arm and it took 2 years before she fully recovered.

>He couldn't even afford health insurance

Look at all the silly shit Mike buys. James seems to have no problem paying him so I would say they are doing fine.

It really annoys me how technically inept him and Mike are. They literally don't know what a capture card is or how to use a capturing program for PC games.

>buys 500$ joystick
>eh I don't know how to install drivers for this
>buys another 500 dollar joystick
>maybe ill give the other one away to someone

he has TOO much cash, they are rich

Exactly.
And they are tech illiterat both of them.

I don't think you realize how inflated health care costs are on certain procedures. Even if he is literally a millionaire like that user is implying that still wouldn't be enough for quite a few health-related things.

America's health care system is fucked.

You can blame PewDiePie and other youtubers who do nothing but scream at the tv for 10 mins. AVGN had to adapt to the audience (ie, not us) or die.

That audience you're referring to is just a younger you.

Correct.

>refused/lacked the foresight to spend his money on health insurance to make sure his wife/daughter comes out okay but has enough money to splurge on ultra rare games and $500 controllers
Why would you people defend this?

Mike does that not James.

James does have normal health care just not for special shit like this. And he did work it out so where is the problem?

These shriners guys seem real nice.

Wow, this looks horrendous.

>James does have normal health care
Does he? Maybe I'm recalling incorrectly but I thought he lacked health insurance because he is self-employed. In those cases it's your responsibility to get that shit yourself though.

>he did work it out so where is the problem
He lucked into finding a charitable organization, otherwise his daughter would've been stuck with a life-long disability. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he and his family made it out okay. But fuck I really people look at cases like this and realize how important it is to plan ahead instead of just assuming shit always happens to other people.

Well, yeah, shit is crazy

Yes he said it just wouldn't cover the special treatment she needed

Didn't he have an auction of a lot of shit his fans wanted to raise the money?

damn that from his actual bills?

No.

Man I didn't know it was actually so expensive going to a doctor in the US.

>$360 for an EKG
What the actual fuck? That shit is literally just an intern or nurse coming in to stick some leads on you and pushing a button, how is that priced in the hundreds?

Yeah you gotta recoup the cost of the machine but a typical ECG is what, a couple thousand?

It's funny how they defend the healthcare of the US, fools.

well, then he can pay for a goddamn hair transplant

It's better if you have insurance. He didn't.

>land of the free to die

B-b-b-but everyone comes here because we have no waiting time!

ryan is fucking disgusting

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

SHAVE IT JAMES

He did. Just that minimum where they would give her a cast and like Jeff the Drunk instead of fixing it

Bootsy is the best Cinemassacre has to offer.
>doesn't have an annoying voice
>has a pretty chill personality
>is actually good at games

>live off interest
Dude, where fuck are you living that interest rates are so high? Interests rates everywhere are well below 1% everywhere, meaning that's considerably less than $10,000 a year. I guess he could have his money in a ponzi scheme, but that's not really likely to be a successful long-term investment.

Space Cop killed any high opinions i had of RLM.

kek, all this would be free for me

he looks like he hasn't taken his insulin shot

the hairline

So, your country basically wants to you die? Yes?

We're trying to weed out the weak so they don't pass on their shitty genes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TgvdKnQbDI#t=2m17s

pretty much. hospitals are a business and business needs profits

silver surfer is his best episode

youtube.com/watch?v=gvnRBywkUZ0

So what happens when some random schlub gets stuck with these bills? They obviously can't pay them.

That doesn't sound like a very sustainable system to me.

What's that hairstyle called?

Nah, just go into massive debt.

That was fucking awful, but I expected as much after the AVGN movie.

He should stick to doing fake trailers to bad vidya like Jekyll and Hide. That was at least spot-on and funny.

even hospital stays for just a pregnant bitch are overwhelming

>live off high interest rates
did they just thaw you out from the year 2000?

2000$ interest a month is enough to live on when you own a house and get likely 10,000 dollars a month from merchandise + youtube+ other shit

So you're just pulling random numbers out of your ass eh?

yeah i unsub after 10 years earlier in the year.
james just needs to quit. it's pathetic to keep watching this guy.

No, No you're right user. he lives in the gutter and keeps all his camera requipment in a soggy cardboard box.

he's definitely not rich after 10 years at all.
he lives pay check to paycheck just hoping for his big break one day.

That's not what's being said, you fucking retard. He's obviously done well for himself, but you just randomly pulled out figures that have no basis in anything.