Referee's PoV from the Madrid-MLS game

Thought it was pretty cool.

streamable.com/we0z2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZA-57h64kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based americans fixing soccer

I'm surprised it took so long to get to this after all those amazing Nike commercials from 7-8 years ago

pretty awesome

It's pretty cool but I don't really see its purpose.
It's unlikely broadcasters will provide this as an alternate feed, audio issues aside. Post game it's nice to look at but that's really it

Yeah, when I saw this my first thought was that Van Persie ad

youtube.com/watch?v=lZA-57h64kE

>but that's really it
it's a big deal you fucking idiot.

Man Ref's really get a nice view of the game.

Just imagine getting a nice view of Ronaldo's cute butt swivel just before he hits another blooter

were the real madrid players unironically arguing with the ref in an exhibition match?

Yep scum AF, that shit looked pretty intimidating too :-(

The GOAT advert desu

This really exposes how much of manlets these players are, never really got see them so closely in a realistic view

Is it really

I thought maybe it was for the refcam gimmick, or to put on a show for an exhibition match but damn.

Pretty cool.

>goat advert
>anything but the cage

>all that ref crowding

he's probably too young to remember the Secret Tournament

very good user

I hope MLS makes this a regular thing, seems like a cool way to show highlights.

In a friendly lol

>It's pretty cool but I don't really see its purpose
That is the purpose. C'mon, man.

>Anxiety from the ref crowding

fuck this shit

Yeah fair enough, I was just sort of thinking if it could have any practical uses
Giving it a little thought, maybe they could use it to get a better idea of the angles referees are viewing decisions at

The Brazil's seleção playing at the airport one was a cultural phenomenon at its time like no other advert, so I'd rate it above just because of that (and Cantona had a little cameo on that one too).

Kino as fuck