>see some delicious food
>food is literally saying "buy me"
>ask the grocery man how much it costs
>not for sale la
>I'LL PAY YOU 130 million
>hmm let me think about it
>nah not for sale

Who was in the wrong here

Liverpoo rejecting £130m and him sulking and being shit is the best outcome for everybody.

When Suarez wanted to left for Arsenal (KEK) and stayed he had a phenomal season tho

This. Players are professionals for the most part and purposefully having a shit year leading into a World Cup does no-one any favours.

You for allowing the rich guy to take your food away and not controlling it in the first place and putting it on a short leash

>the grocery man literally needs this food to survive

hm

Saurez wasn't fighting with based Brendan though

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

Suarez caused a way fucking bigger fuss than this

No he didn't and he never leaked that him and the manager had issues.

Saurez could have taken Liverpool to court when Arsenal made the +£1 offer and he didn't, didn't even suggest it.

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Liverpool, the grand old faded dame of English soccer. As other clubs become ever more global, sneaking their tendrils into foreign markets, they become less football clubs and more corporations. Not so Liverpool. They stay truly, defiantly, perhaps foolishly, a local football team. Its apparent in the noise on match day. Compared to the soulless stadia of the likes Emirates and Old Trafford, full of texting tourists and bored daytrippers, the Kop is still pure scouse pride, singing their hearts out and seeming to suck the ball into the net.
Its apparent in the care the owners take in the community. Whilst other foreign owners stay aloof and distant, content with syphoning money, John Henry can often be seen walking around Liverpool talking with the fan on the street. They are involved in a widespread regeneration of the housing around Anfield, and many other community projects.
Its apparent in the pride, possibly unsurpassed in English football, that they take in rearing local youth. Give them a foreign superstar or a local lad and the local lad will win every time. While other clubs spend billions on the likes of Pogba or Lacazette, Liverpool have an unbroken umbilical cord of local talent running from Rush to Flanagan. The other clubs might be more successful. But at what cost? Where is the joy in buying success?
Its apparent in the joy they feel in providing servants to the English National Team. Sturridge. Milner. Clyne. Lallana. Henderson. Where would England be without her Liverpudlian spine?
And lastly. Its apparent in the joy that grips Liverpool whenever her top club finds success. No disrespect to Everton, but the beating heart of this great City is the Liver Bird of Liverpool football club.

Coutinho isn't fighting with Klopp either. All he did was submit a transfer request. So far he hasn't said anything or talked shit in the media; he just wants to move to his dream club but Livershit scousers don't want to let him leave.

I was lucky enough to be in Liverpool once and saw Steven Gerrard walk past a group of young Everton fans. The look on their precious faces as he smiled and tousled their hair was enough to make you believe in Football again.
Its probably why fans of other clubs hate them. They are living proof that football doesn't have to be cynical, or money and trophy obsessed. It doesn't have to be distant. It can be close. It can be local, and silly, and emotional, and something to take pride in.
I'm not saying they'll win the title. Hell, they might not even come top four. But in a very real way, Liverpool have already won.

When 'friends' say hes been having issues with the manager for months it means hes released that info.

You aren't actually from Liverpool you don't have to buy into the delusion of their fan base. Their delusion is fueled by being from a fucking terrible part of the country with no hopes of anything better. Its the same kind of reason Arabs devote themselves to islam, or the Irish let priests fuck their children

>literally took out the front page of the guardian begging to leave and cried that he was promised he would be allowed to
>Coutinho cries a little through his agent

ok

If there's any friction between him and Klopp it's because he wants to leave the club and not because he necessarily said or did anything wrong. He's been at the club for four years and has always been professional. But now that he wants to leave, he's suddenly causing problems for Livershit.

>believing this klopp relationship bullshit

he's doing what his agent and barca are telling him to do. was laughing and hugging klopp all preseason

>he had a phenomal season
What trophies did he win?

Problem is Coutinho is not in the shop window.

>Barca sells choice food for advertised price 200 mil.
>Has money, but now feels hungry.
>Goes door to door, looking into windows until they see something good.
>Starts banging on door yelling "80 mil, 100 mil, 130 mi!"
>Liverpool says "Not for sale, fuck off"

Neymar had a buyout clause, Coutinho did not.
FSG must have studied Tottenham and learned their yiddish tricks.

I don't recognize the one to the left.

Player of the season.

SE QUEDA LA

>valuing individual awards

Fucking hell stop bringing your idiotic apehoop practices over to our sports

>implying individual award worthy seasons don't help teams
Sounds like you got too much sketty in your skull