Why is South Italy so bad in comparison to North Italy?

Why is South Italy so bad in comparison to North Italy?

Are they not white enough..?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2R9Qiej-Tqo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Cyprus
ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/stupro-gruppo-pimonte-sindaco-minimizza-bambinata-1416812.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are Arabs.

Proofs?

Main trade routes moved out of the Mediterranean a long time ago, and they kept relying on agriculture since then, while the northern half were closer to where the good shit happened, with consequent industrialization.

or

this

Islamic tier levels of inbreeding at least up to the 20th century.

>mfw less inbred than lombards and ligurians

The quality of life down there is not bad, stop relying on Hollywood nonsense stereotypes, go there in a vacation if you want to see it for yourself.

>Egyptian stabs morrocan in the eye with a screwdriver in "1st world" padanian
>Naples doesn't recycle there fore it's third world
Gets the grey matter churning

To my experience, south Italy is superior to north

I think so

all the good south italians moved to america

youtube.com/watch?v=2R9Qiej-Tqo

Why the hell is Powys richer than the rest of Wales lol, there's nothing there

>Portugal

Be careful on the streets ;)

Free Catalonia

Terronis

SPBS

Why Cyprus so much better than Turkey and Greece?

My guess it's a tax haven.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Cyprus

So are North Italians

North Poortugal

feel bad for the welsh tbqh

>Wales

Hello german underdog

It's mostly a matter of mentality.
I have lived for 18 years in the south, before moving to the north for the last 5 years.
The north isn't perfect, but to say that it's not better than the south is pure delusion.
Better public transport, cleaner cities, more educated population, better career options, less aggressive people, more people speaking Italian instead of ear grating dialects, higher standard of living, more open minded individuals, no "fuck the law because I say so" attitude like the south, and the list could go on forever.

The only people who visit the north and seriously think it's worse are terroni with a thick southern accent, who go there, act like animals, and then get angry when people recognize them and tell them that they can either stop acting like subhumans or they can fuck off.

The only thing the south is good for is vacation spots. But living there is absolutely miserable by comparison.

I really Guess those 5 years were in a university..

>Wales

What happens in Umbria?

Truffle paradise

why is the border of France with Germany so poor? even Galicia or Asturias are better wtf

3 of those were
Last 2 years have been working and just living here

>Southern Italy is worse than southern Spain
wtf? that place must be a hellhole

>prague

>Australia

Dont laugh at your masters

Very easy.

>inb4 the guy labeled as "south italian" is from North Italy
Dog born in a stable isn't a horse.

ah yes, the great Welsh colonisation of Australia

>Salvini
>Immobile

>Sudetenland

I support Lega Nord

Nothing is wrong with inbreeding you cuckold.

Those people did objectively come from north or central Italy so of course the look like north and central Italians. Both north and south Italians don't look particularly unflattering in your pic though.

different phenotype
south italians tend to look like arabs and jews.

North italians too

>Poortugal

>Portugal
>Extremadura

Lusitania was a mistake

iirc the economy used to be based on mining and there's nothing left to mine

>Andalusia is not in red

That map is wrong.

it's OK, we can all laugh at Wales

second post best post

because piedmontese dogs stole all their gold

It's Jews who look like Southern Italians. Not the other way around.

I think it's this

I have the impression that southerners have a backward mentality and really don't want to change/don't think anything can change and rely on doing things like their fathers did etc etc.

At least this is from my point of view, seeing things from afar, since I've never been there.

Theyre lazier.
But in my experience south Italians are much better people

and that makes it different how?

Southern Italy is remarkably similar to Appalachia in USA. Both mountainous, Conservative people who distrust government while taking advantage of it. They value family over civil constructs and prefer to take matters in their own hand. Both are stereotyped as being simple, folkish, stubborn and isolated. Both have noticeable accents which are stereotyped as simple. Both are relatively worse off compared to the rest of their respective nations.

Fuck off tax evader

>south Italians are much better people
mah, maybe northern italians are colder at first touch, but saying they're worse people because of that it's stupid.

Northern italians more arrogant? Trust me, southern can be as arrogant, if not more, a lot of them are so proud of their lands they can't see there's a lot of problems and can't stand others pointing it out.

Southerns can seem more warm or open at first meeting, but are you sure it's sincere affect?
Also the criminal mentality is so ingrained it's normal to see a crime and don't report it: there's even a term for it, omertà. I honestly feel bad for the honest people living there, they can't really do anything.

A son of a local mafia boss raped a girl and he got away because nobody had the gut to make justice; the mayor said "it was a
childishness" because he didn't want to condemn the act of a mafia member.

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/stupro-gruppo-pimonte-sindaco-minimizza-bambinata-1416812.html

These are the things that make me dislike the south, it's sad to see these things in my same country.

>omertà
In America we call that "snitches get stitches."

yeah well the fact remain that there's absolute distrust in the state.
It was reasonable 200 years ago, nowadays it's no more. But the government has its demerits. I'd be scared too if I was around those parts. The police literally have less authority of the mafias, the state never made a real effort to unroot the cancer that is mafia. Unironically the only one who tried (and almost succeeded) was Mussolini. Since then it's been a mess of political confusion and no strong figure to sort these serious problem out

To be fair nobody gives a fuck anymore about the south since they are in minority and too poor to be relevant. The south will perish soon