Barcelona moving to France

If Catalonia declares independence in October 1, a shitstorm like never seen before

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhfZOH7pmEw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco_national_football_team
google.es/amp/www.eleconomista.es/noticias-amp/8262800/La-Comunidad-de-Madrid-la-region-con-la-deuda-mas-baja
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_independence_referendum,_2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Memes.

>yfw Nerman could have played in Ligue 1 without moving out of Barca
kek

Yes, because his objective in leaving Barça was specifically to play in the mighty Ligue 1.

Catalonia is NOT Spain.

>be nerman
>move to france to get out of messi's shadow
>catalonia becomes independent and barcelona joins french league
lmao

>implying he wanted the change in scenery and not the change in pay

will La Liga die if they take out Barcelona?

I think Catalunya also includes Valencia, but not sure

lel liga is finished

FINISHED

similar to spanish economy if you take out catalonia, they'll become second rate

It will be Bundesliga Lite

>RM wins always
>maybe sometimes Atletico

it does, but that's not really relevant to the question regarding the future of la liga

Will it become the new Satanist HQ?

Source?

>losing Barcelona AND VALENCIA
Spanish league would become more irrelevant than the Ukrainian league

Real might lose their muslim funding if la liga becomes a boring one team league desu

ah yes, the mighty Valencia is what draws people worldwide to tune in to la liga

maybe it's overrated in Argentina because of that time when ayala and aimar won the league

if catalonia leaves spain, the basque country will also make pressure to leave (athletic bilbao and real sociedad)

no, that's what's called 'paisos catalans', including valencia and isles. It's a literary concept to reference common language and it's referenced in independentist parafernalia, but valencia is not independentist nor seeking independence

>Tfw the whole world will FINALLY unironically watch our league

All these marxists rats trying to break my homeland, no pasaran they said

youtube.com/watch?v=vhfZOH7pmEw

>Barcelona is all about Catalan seperatism
>won't even play in the Catalan league if they get independence

It will never happen. Especially with all these wackos protesting in Barca turning people off to their cause. Not to mention catalans want gibs first and foremost

They are all about money, they use Catalan separtism because it's good marketing for the club

Catalonia is the California of Spain. They are paying the taxes, not getting any "gibs"

Which Spanish teams would move if Catalonia declared independence?

I know Barcelona and Espanyol would, but who else?

>Espanyol
literally a team of royalists

Catalan league is veikkausliiga tier. Barcelona playing there would kill the competition

kek, imagine being this uninformed

Barca should come to MLS

>Scatalans
>ever becoming independent

lol my sides

they'd better play with greek teams

ah yes, the new classico with PSG.

ah yes

But they're still in Barcelona so they'd be forced to move.

But would they be allowed to play in the French league? I thought FIFA requires all countries to have their own domestic league, if Catalonia doesn't have a league then they can't have a national team either.

>he thinks that catalunya will gain independence during his lifetime
hahahaha keep dreaming pedro for at least 10000 years catalunya isn't going anywhere

what is Monaco ?

Thats some American level of sport degeneracy.
Also, moving to an easier league jej.

Would lose my shit hard if that happened.

Why are Argies so dumb?

A "country" without a national team

Plenty of Welsh teams play in the English league.

Girona is the only other top flight club from Catalonia.

None of them would actually play there though since it would be a financially horrible decision to move.

Catalonia has a huge deficit and relies on cheap FLA debt from the Spanish goverment to not collapse

>decision
maybe there's no choice

>Catalonia has a huge deficit
of course, paying for spain's shit is not cheap

It will LITERALLY become the sunny SPL

>spain's shit is not cheap
Catalonia can't even pay their pensions on their own. They rely from chap loans from Madrid to not collapse

Wrong, Monaco does have a national team.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaco_national_football_team

>(((Catalanists))) try to separate from Spain
>War between Catalans
>Spain sends tanks to catalonia and ends with the revolt
>Tanks come back to madrid but in the direction of the congress
>military government
>Spain is great again

La Liga is dead as soon as Messi and Penaldo retire.

it would be extremely painful

for you

epl deluded

Ligue 1 is already very similar to La Liga adding Barcelona would easily be the boost to push Ligue 1 above not only La Liga but the Bundesliga

>Ligue 1 is already very similar to La Liga

>They rely from chap loans from Madrid to not collapse
is this why the pensions fund is almost empty? lmao you fucking mong, nobody in spain can pay for shit, stop pretending madrid can when they are in debt as much as everybody else and have been emptying the pensions fund to pay their pensions too

the second catalonia becomes independent, spain sinks

uuuu

this

if only

this

Catalonia literally IS Spain

>tfw that's true

La Liga could adapt, look at the team they dont even need money to run. Spain is not like englad and is flush with talent. The style of footbal allows stars to shine. Just lok at bilbao.

It would therefore be beneficial for the billionaires in the PL, Ligue 1 and Qatar to invest in Catalonian independence.

fingers crossed for Barca getting cucked hard by PSG money like Bayern does Dortmound.

Now that I discovered Israel is behind the separatism movement I know Catalonia will leave Spain soon or later. Barcelona will probably remain in La Liga, tho.

>using one of the only eight computers with internet in the country to shitpost on Sup Forums
lad comeon

They would stay in La Liga

>Says our little wild and wooly province

What are the chances of Catalonia actually leaving Spain?
I think theyre quite small.

This.

First, there's no way the financial control board would allow them to participate considering their debt, as in France it's actually much stricter and enforced, contratry to Spain where the clubs can do pretty much anything they want and get away with it.

Second, it would cause considerable political problem, and I doubt a French government would allow this to happen.

>Swansea
>plenty

Uruguay was literally given away tho.

Why the fuck they keep pushing this separatism meme? They should fight for something more realistic, like demanding a stronger federalism to give more autonomy to all the states.

There's bunch more in the lower leagues.

Are they having another pathetic fake referendum on October 1st?

Literally nothing will happen either way

There was Cardiff City too.

Cuz theyre like the retards from the south.

>He didn't get the joke
Macaco.jpeg

>madrid can when they are in debt as much as everybody else
google.es/amp/www.eleconomista.es/noticias-amp/8262800/La-Comunidad-de-Madrid-la-region-con-la-deuda-mas-baja
The only thing keeping Catalonia put of absolute collapse is the huge surplux that Madrid produces which mostly goes to the FLA which Ctalonia holds almost the entirity of the loans asked

And how would that even work ? You tell the 3rd of L2 "allright dude you fought all season to get promoted but you won't, we'll take Barcelona instead of you"
Not even talking about the other clubs, Espanyol, Nastic etc.
Seems a tad unfair t b h

>Let me tell you about your country
Imagine being brainwashed by a lobby located 10000km away from you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_independence_referendum,_2017

I think they can win the referendum, but Madrid will send tanks to prevent the separation. I wanted them to secede, but I don't think they stand a chance without an army.

>, as in France it's actually much stricter and enforced, contratry to Spain

When France enforces something it's usually useless rules which make everything more bureaucratic, expensive and an advantage to the establishment to create and hand around superfluous clerk jobs. So that doesn't make you better than Spain.

They won't be allowed to leave no matter what the vote says. Commies will be BTFO once again.

It's not only Commies who want to secede. Acshualee, the parties who are more invested in the referendum are center-right and right wing parties. But you're right, they won't be allowed to leave, they need an army.

>royal family of Spain is Scatalan
>scatalans still reeeeee it up because their hate of other spaniards is so great
Just let them leave Pancho. They will rot from the communism and multiculturalism they so desire.

Cali is in massive debt Boludo. They rely on slave labor from mexicans in agriculture and money laundering in Hollywood to get any tax resources period. Cali is ironically the modern day Confederacy with their slave labor and being a Democratic stronghold.

we created semi intelligent roaches just so they could shit post on the internet. Think about that

Thats not quite true. Right wing wanted more independence inside of Spain (maybe in a federal state). Is the rise of the extreme left wing what pushed secesionista to the current full retard mode.

Català league:

Barcelona
Espanyol
Girona
Lleida
Gimnàstic Tarragona
Badalona
Sabadell
Cornellà
Reus
L'Hospitalet
Sant Andreu
Olot

>The murderer of Gimnàstic

>this is the power of Catalunya

no Lloret de Mar Albion FC?

For me, it's Cornellà

They should join Bundes and La Liga then.

based iberian dracula

One can only hope famalam...

Just like you then.

Can Spain do that and remain a European Union country? Isn't there some kind of democratic clause?

>Badalona
That was a real place?