How did the ">portugal" meme start?

How did the ">portugal" meme start?

Why are people bullying Portugal so much nowadays?

>portugal

>Portugal

because they are poor and not white

>nowadays
you obviously weren't here when Alberto Barbosa meme started

>Mortugal

didn't it start from the irl eucalyptugal thing ?

>Moortugal

>not posting the real version

>Shortugal

>racistugal

>mountain jews are as trustworthy as macacos

>vehicular homicidugal

>

>poortugal

>AIDStugal

This guy gets it.
This guy doesn't get it.

>Portugalics Anonymous

I actually started that Portugal maps meme.

I shaded Portugal slightly more red than other European countries in the "amount of people defecating in the open" map. After that more, less subtle variations quickly appeared.

>Autists love maps
>Autists love patterns
>They notice Portugal is always coloured differently to the rest of it's neighbours

Hmm I don't know why

>swarthytugal

>raintugal

>dumbtugal

>Fat Man With A Keytugal

>dietugal

Have some RESPECT for the KING

>Beeftugal

>No-Smokingtugal

>Port-tugal

wtf i like our final form now

>unfertilizedtugal

>Mumbai, India 9/12
>by Lisa Mahapatra
gets me everytime

It started with a literacy map: we had 96% and everywhere else in Europe had 97%/98%, and the tier break was there, leaving Portugal as the only country in Europe with a different coloured map.

From then on, people started noticing that Portugal, being a periferic country to Europe, and the only one this far away from the larger countries in Central europe, we often get weird colours on maps because we're a bit poorer. So it escalated from that.

Honestly, we stick out everytime we have a different colour than Spain on any map, because our border is kind of awkward, so confirmation bias sort of pushed the meme a lot further.

I think it's a fun one, but it works better if the colour is only slightly worse and harder to prove wrong, instead of having Portugal in the worst possible category.

>fatugal

No, we just eat a ton. It's a "eatugal" map, not a "fatugal" map.

If you post an obesity map, you'll see we're actually rather slim. We actually work.

FUCK THE LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE LA AMERICA

>darktugal

"Hey guys i created this meme xD"

>we
>work

oh wow, a population map

brightugal

LEAVE HATERS
PORTUGAL GREAT NATION

>fightugal

This >muh empire shit is the reason we deserve the memes, desu.

I know it's cool, but it's not an argument against everything. Shut up about it, already.

It was sarcasm

B-But we it's the only superior moral ground we have and shit .
Bish you and your gringo friends BTFO to space, earth belongs to the 5empiretugal.

Hm?

Bullying is a meme anyway

It's poorer and less literate than the other western European nations. So people noticed that and just went with making Portugal seem the worst in everything.

Haha I like to head down to Algarve in the summer to kill some rich british turists with my mates, it's pretty fun.

>coastugul

Don't bully portugal.

>so much nowadays
Welcome newfriend

t. alberto barbarossa

The illiterate percentage was the beginning, I guess

Essencially inferiority complex of muds (usually descdendants of our former slaves)
roftl

Portugal is one of the saffest countries in europe, and the 3 most peacfull in the world.

Portugal is the underdog of western yurop

I consider Portugal an fucking amazing country

DECRIMINALIZED DRUGS

Portugal started the transatlantic slave trade, so if you're not racist, you can blame them for the enslavement of blacks, and if you're racist, you can blame them for bringing blacks to the western hemisphere.

We dindu nuffin, delete this.

My mother says Spain and Portugal are cool and when she buys an expensive thing she says its from Portugal

They were illiterate when compared to rest of the western europe so that's that

He is Finnish so it's plausible. All memes were first invented by ancient Finns.

>*Portuguese kikes, not Catholics
Fixed it for you.

>tfw no salt cod gf

>Dangertugal

I'm gonna lick her belly

Yea really need this in kWh/capita

No, she's mine

Blame cuckstianity and cukstians for not castrating the niggers like the muslims did

because they don't like to take the piss and they give pretty harsh comebacks. Northens don't like the attitude because they're all betas.
Also, litteraly all americans do is trying to make europeans salty about each other, i wonder where they learned it from.

>white participants
>in Portugal
???

>Why are people bullying Portugal so much nowadays?

Because they are autistic enough to reply seriously.

Everyone is

Spaniards usually aren't.

wtf I love Slovenia now

People are just jealous of portugal

>tfw can't bully Portugal for 4 more years

Why?

Is the kraken probing that dog?