True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost - episode #292 Ghost Was Molested by His Mother

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/06/17/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-292

It's a Baller Friday! It's a Free-Format edition of the True Capitalist Radio Show; we talk about whatever YOU want to talk about! Call-in and tell us what you want to discuss. Texas? Donald Trump? Hillary Clinton? Bernie Sanders? Paul Ryan? Joe Biden? Elizabeth Warren? Orlando? Islamic terrorism? Saudi Arabia? Syria? China? Russia? European Union? Brexit? Zika? Ebola? LGBT? Gun Control (not)? Capitalism? Money? Relationships? Advice? Anything you want to discuss! Call-in and take part! You calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti!

Twitter: @PoliticsGhost

Yesterday, Ghost more or less confirmed that he was the victim of childhood sex abuse at the hands of his mother and his father was too much of a drunkard to care about it. Get in here fruitbowls and make fun of him for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FW-6UlAnZm8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTRrf2ywqFM
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ4sPUGMCaI
youtube.com/user/TheBronyNetwork/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=FIXUTWFXO_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus Christ, that's dark.

Not as dark as the Alabama Black Snake his mother took up her pooper in the back of a TGI while Ghost watched as a ten year old boy.

She would touch his penis in bed and told him it was a game called "peter popper"

youtube.com/watch?v=FW-6UlAnZm8

youtube.com/watch?v=fTRrf2ywqFM

>[I'm not] trying to advocate slavery here

That greatly interests me in what he actually said. Is Ghost redpilled now?

T-Minus 20 Minutes goyim

Original Video

I called him up asking about his thoughts on the Civil War specifically to make that splice

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ4sPUGMCaI

10 minutes

post the direct link here bro, blogtalk sucks ass on chrome. not working for me

He's a melting pot of Jewish sentiment

Brony Network Livestreams every episode on his channel

youtube.com/user/TheBronyNetwork/videos

20 SECONDS!

HAHAHAHA, you don't even have to splice that. Thanks, I am not disappoint. "At least they were fed, clothed, and housed. They didn't have to worry about anything...they'd go sing and dance"

BALLER FRIDAY

FUCK YOU TEXAS FRIDAY

THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE FIRST Sup Forums RAID
CALL IN WITH FUCK YOU TEXAS

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

I'm Neo-Confederate as fuck but even I'm not that revisionist.

Anyone know the origins of that song?

youtube.com/watch?v=FIXUTWFXO_I

>Yesterday, Ghost more or less confirmed that he was the victim of childhood sex abuse at the hands of his mother and his father was too much of a drunkard to care about it.

Really? What did he say?

not really, other than it was good at pissing Ghost off

DON'T BESMIRCH TEXAS

why does ghost use sound FX for the beer

He started talking about his mother but quickly backtracked as if it was uncomfortable for it.

On the other hand he seems to enjoy going into his father being a drunken deadbeat to no end.

And... Jewbonic Fag calls in...

awkward.....

>mfw Ghost didn't click me off because I hit "1" to take me off the quene

Slowest Baller Friday Ever

>ARs for Gay Bars