transequality.org/press/releases/trump-attacks-transgender-service-members
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>15000
>doubt

>only if their cute female(males)
All male(female) have to be banned.

>15.000 actively serving
literally no proofs

Is 15k even a lot for amerifats? I thought they had millions serving since they burn like half of the state's budget on the army.

*had

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ AMERIFAGS

Pretty sure he just did this as another jab against the left. Especially since the ACA repeal is such a mess. The medical expenses of severing trannies is negligible. When you factor in the relatively small numbers of them serving plus take into account that not all of them will go through transition surgery the medical cost per taxpayer at the maximum would be like $0.05 and that is an absolute worst case. It's such a ridiculous argument. I'd have more respect for him if he just came out and said I hate liberals.

Holy shit our Military is a fucking joke, 15,000 tranny soldiers?

so you mean to tell me 15 thousand transgender people enlisted in the six months obama let them serve

>American education

The medical cost isn't in elective transitional surgery. It's in mental healthcare. The military is already spending a fucking fortune in mental health for service members with PTSD and even normal soldier shit like huge depression, aggression, and divorce rates. The last thing they need is to actively accept members who are almost guaranteed to require mental healthcare.

Do you know how many people leave the military under disability

If you get your papers right, you can make up to and over 4k a month.

Anyway trannies should not be in anyway but our military is already niggers fags and brainwashed white people so have a ball

Transgender doesn't necessarily mean homosexual, especially not using their weird logic.
Also, there may have been many in the service that only came out when "don't ask don't tell" was ended.

Most likely they got the number by looking at how common transgender people are in the normal population then applying that to the amount of people in the military because in their heads there absolutely must be trannies everywhere who are just afraid to come out

He also doesn't realize 5 cents for the tax payers is actually a big hit since it hits everyone.

Also the military has strict requirements health wise to be in. Cutting your dick open and putting in a vagina and taking HRT should be on the top of the list for FUCK NO on a recruitment paper.

Well, if it's not about the transition related procedures then my misunderstanding. Mental healthcare however is cheaper than transitioning though so it means the burden per taxpayer is even lower. Probably under $0.01. I still see no reason why this is too expensive. Surely it's the least we owe to people who are willing to give our lives for this country regardless of who they are.

does the people that didnt transition yet count as transgender?

Do they scare away the enemy with their looks?

>let people die for dumb reasons so a tranny can feel happy

Why though? Being a guy who thinks he's a girl won't necessarily make you any less able to do your job.
Also, they allow other elective surgeries. Like manlets who identify as talk people and get leg lengthening surgery, that wouldn't prevent you from being able to serve but is actually more invasive, at least physically, than gender reassignment.

Honest to god I feel like this is some massive world wide anti american operation to make this country in the worlds greatest laughing stock. (if we weren't already)
We went from overweight rednecks to overweight trannies in just two terms.

>He also doesn't realize 5 cents for the tax payers is actually a big hit since it hits everyone.

Yeah that's exactly how taxes are supposed to work. You take a big expense and distribute it between a lot of people to make every individual's burden trivial. In America you have roughly 120 million taxpayers. Ideally they'd all pay a fixed percentage of their income but the percentage you pay doesn't scale linearly with income so some would pay 5 cents and others would pay slightly more but it's still couch change.

this is why america lost vietnam

>Being a guy who thinks he's a girl won't necessarily make you any less able to do your job.
It does because that guy has a mental problem. If someone walked up to you and said he was a squirrel you would laugh in his face.

the us army has 10 active divisions

op means 10% of combat duty units are trannies

Nickel and dimming the tax payers now is a shitty thing to do with our economy more fragile. I'd much rather that 5 cents go to infrastructure or NASA than some tranny who wants to feel like a woman.

I personally agree with that but it is no longer officially considered a mental illness according to the DSM-V

Well what ever those Mumbojumbo scientists are wrong.

Good riddance. All trannies should be executed.

Well it's just the US anyway. Hopefully other countries aren't as anti-science as we are.

Tfw 15000 sodomites in the U.S army.

Our military is full of Rednecks, Actual niggers, Spics trying to get a greencard, idiots who thought they would get college money, Trannies,Convicts,Druggies,Fags and kids who played too many video games.
On the bright side they might die, the bad is they might live and we would have to '''respect'' them.
t.Redneck druggy Marine

It is still classified as a disorder in the ICD-10 CM which is used by the UN and WHO

Every time I see this number it's vastly different. I've seen anywhere between 500 to 15000.

I believed in the noble soldier meme until I went to trade school. Turns out, a lot of them are just psychos, retards, and other kinds of trash.

I was in the US military at a small boat station in Maine. My unit had almost none of those types of people. Maybe 1 redneck and I only say that because he was a huge NASCAR fan from Arkansas. Also, thevMGIBill covered 4 years at UMaine Machias.

so what could be more surprising?

than the 1st battalion, transvestite brigade

US armed forces have 1.2 million active service members

Interesting, according to this math, transexuals, who make up .6 percent of the population, make up 1.2 percent of the US military. Why the discrepancy? You'd think a fucking tranny wouldn't sign up for the military would you? Hmm makes you think.

I dont believe the 15.000 part

Leftists and ONGs are very into exagerating numbers

>15,000 trannies

lel sure

But seriously, transexuals have a stupidly high suicide rate and the military has to pay for their operations, why would you want these people in the military?

>Well what ever those Mumbojumbo scientists are wrong.
talked like a true patriot, god bless America.

Good very good,
The mentally have no place in the military.

I wonder how many country's armies the US tranny division could defeat, assuming that all the logistical, infantry, armour, and aviator roles had a sufficient amount of them, and they all had the best weapons currently fielded by their branches.

That figure is total bullshit. The real number is 2500.

ONG? do you mean NGO? Non governmental organization en anglais, your CHI is showing

>Washington, DC—This morning, President Donald J. Trump tweeted an egregious attack from his personal Twitter account on transgender service members. Currently, about 15,000 transgender people serve honorably in the U.S. armed services, and President Trump is attempting to make policy through Twitter that would overturn the current military policy.

transequality.org/press/releases/trump-attacks-transgender-service-members

His decision makes me happy. The military isn't for faggotry. Leave that to the Canadians.

Or Europeans.

Or he did it because the military doesn't want the mentally ill trannies polluting their service.

I'd imagine most of those trannies are ftm trucker lesbians.

Don't see why they would ban them, to be honest. You have to be mentally ill or a wannabe murdered to throw away your life fighting for corporations/throwing away your life to have a shot at being allowed to kill people without being criminally punished.

Men are viewed as nothing but objects to societies, so that will never happen.

>It does because that guy has a mental problem.
So does anyone who willingly joins the army.

The pentagon just didn't want to pay for their surgery, but the GOP didn't want to make law about it saying they didn't have to, and it was holding up Trumps Wall money. So someone told Trump about this and him, with his big brain, decided to totally ban all trans from military service.

It's really ironic how the President that liberals hate most was born, raised, and made his empire in NYC. That either says something about him, or the kind of people who live in New York.

Sounds like a big win all around. Pisses off leftists, gets the mentally ill out and more money for the wall.

These

Underrated post.

>only 5 cents, guys!
Well, now add in every other disease there and you'll have a lot of dollars just in military medical treatment, charged from everyone.
Trying to turn it into a penny value does little for your argument.

sounds like shit but i dont feel like defending those american trannies because of american sjws bitching about japanese games and culture spouting utter nonsense all day long boasting america is much better at human rights in general and addressing racial/gender sensitive issues and all that shit. im starting to hate pretty much everything american now

sure is brown midget poltard galore here
sup genertical trash, could you serve in the military or you would be beat up by a tranny?

>the military
>not 99% the faggoty dregs of society with absolutely nowhere else to go and 1% rich and smart faggots.