Explain The White Genocide meme

So how exactly are you faggots being genocided?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outcrossing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs

So that video is an example of white genocide?

Its like a disease eating away slowly, eroding our culture and identity, and attempting to replace us with shitskins. Good thing people are starting to notice

That's not even a who is eroding your culture and identity?

People who promote multiculturalism

Most white people promote multiculturalism. multiculturalism =/= genocide

Corrupt government keep doing things in white countries that no citizens want.

Whites are losing their right to exist in their own neighborhoods and cities.

> Corrupt government keep doing things in white countries that no citizens want.

Like what?

The fact that you think it's even close to "most" is part of it.

>multiculturalism =/= genocide

Its cultural genocide. Also its genocide through demographic shift

I've never met a nazi IRL all the people I know support multiculturalism

>except for a one post the rest of the thread is full of Canadians

WEW

Maybe it's a nazi cultural genocide.You are slowly being eliminated because your ideas are unappealing

Rapefugees
Allowing illegal immigration
Censorship

Look at Luton of you want an example a child should be able to get.

Not supporting multiculturalism =/= being a Nazi. Now go back to (((reddit))) Zhang/mehmet/pajeet/jamal

How are you being censored you faggot?

Also Canada doesn't even have illegal immigration or that many refugees.

Nazi? What does that have to do with anything?

Observing a white neighborhood turn all brown and become shit doesn't make you a Nazi.

The Conservative party supports multiculturalism so you are definitely a fringe faggot

Any of you Canadian faggots like Letterkenny?

> Observing a white neighborhood turn all brown and become shit doesn't make you a Nazi.

Which neighborhood?

Well, this is awkward

I'm not talking about Canada you moron.

Censorship has been rampant for years now, mostly in the form of media spouting lies and giving no voice to anyone calling them out.

Yes, you're """""free""""" to criticize islam, but you will lose your job and life. In some countries you might just outright go to jail.

>Most white people promote multiculturalism
lolno

So basically you faggots are scared that the niggers are outbreeding you longterm. That's not a genocide. Maybe you faggots should start having children

>In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
>(a) Killing members of the group;
>(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or
in part;
>(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

(c) is happening all over western countries via immigration OP

Millwoods, where I live.

Every major American city has regions.

Happens all across Europe. Are you really ignorant or just bored?

Your fucking retarded

You have multiculturalism in the US

> Muh Melting pot

All your conservatives support multiculturalism

The conservative party isn't even conservative. Its a bunch of cuckservative corporatist losers. They're socially status quo and fiscally conservative. The liberal party is socially liberal and fiscally conservative. Theres barely even a difference between the two

It's a meme you dip, we don't believe in white genocide nor white pride. This is a communist board

reverse google image search faggot

>pic shows hypocrisy

>"y-you're just scared!"

I'm not an expert but I believe that it's not genocide if you do it to yourself like the white race

You have multiculturalism all over South America too

You are all basically mixed race

Quit saying faggot you edge lord.

White birth rates would be stable and white countries more prosperous without floods of useless people coming in to leech welfare and multiply.

>maybe you faggots should start having children
we should but we are being bathed in a liberal ideology that actively tries to prevent that

Actually, it is.

UN defined engineered migration with purpose of replacing/weakening native culture/nation as an act of genocide. The Chinese did this in Tibet for example.

north indians are white by even the most retarded of standards

If all white people are Nazis to you then sure. But I Know ow you aren't that retarded.

Ah, commnists with their Reverse Midas touch - everything they touch turns to shit.

Jews aren't white.

Not if its voluntary. Stop making yourself out to be the victim faggot you are not a victim.

It's really more like white out-crossing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outcrossing

femanon here, Fucking black men is purely pleasure, they are generally stronger and last longer in bed compared to white boys. I plan on getting impregnated by a white man but black men are way better at making me cum. Their dicks are bigger and hit all the right spots. Black men can dance, they have rhythm and make good music. Sorry white boys, your time is up. I preach to all my white girlfriends that black men are better and they're starting to leave their white boyfriends and cheat on them They love me because ALL of them are satisfied.

It isn't voluntary. The government is making decisions that citizens don't want.

can't wake up

No most citizens do want it. Most citizens voted for the government.

The citizens are actually fine with it. The problem is that they're brainwashed to think everything is ok until it isn't

Nice try shlomo. Get back to the cuckshed.

You sure about that?

You think most voters are informed and rational? Conservative parties don't even exist anymore because of social engineering.

>1 gorillion

>government taxes productive white couples out the ass in order to pay welfare to single mom negresses with 9 kids from 8 dads
>whites are rensponsible enough to know they can't afford more kids so they stop breeding
>hurr hurr its voluntary durr
I'm surprised you stayed around this long schlomo. Do they pay you by the post now?

You faggots want to deport millions of people based on their skin color. Millions of citizens. That is retarded immoral and impractical. Nobody is brainwashed you're brainwashed

That poll doesn't represent Canada. Things are more amiable over here. At least for the time being.

>muh jews

> Muh Schlomo

See: Nazi faggots

Who said deport? I just don't want to let more in

Few people actually think it is a genocide in the traditional sense, though some would argue that the immigration policies of white nations have created a scenario in which the population is delliberately being diluted with people of other races.

In any case, I do think it's an issue, becausewhite people are more intelligent than most, and we need fewer blacks and arabs. At the very least, keep them out of white nations where they don't belong, and limit them to less than 2% of the population. Obviously Asians are intelligent enough, and any country that is 98% white + asian is doing well and in the green area. Any less than 98%, and we're going to have a problem.

Can't be any more ridiculous than bringing them in can it :^)

>voluntary
No, it isnt, idiotic leaf. For example, EU commission decided obligatory quotas of immigration, even tho our government has always voted against it, we have parliament whose all parties (except one small meme party) reject it and our EU representatives reject it. Yet, it is being forced upon us.

So yes, it DOES comply with the definition of genocide. Stop being genocide-apologist.

It's statistical fact.
We have a low birth rate and the "population" being big is a meme, it's consisted at least halfly by old people who won't breed again, so that means importing more foreigners from the 3rd world (mostly young people) will fill up our countries with non-natives who will either breed with their own or the natives and mix them out of existence.
With the declining white population it also means that there would potentially be balkan-ish scenarios happening all over europe after a while.

Do you have any idea how much of a faggot you look like whining about this considering how many races have been the victims of ACTUAL genocide?

You can't regulate immigration based on race.

is it genocide if those who are being genocided agree to it?

By getting slapped in the face with big black socks

my god.. he didn't even hesitate "this is the only way"

that poor german guy.. you could tell he doesn't want this mix shit. i feel like germans have white guilt/deal with political correctness 10x harder than any other white group

fuck no we're not mixing. our generation will make sure of it

Why not

IT'S NOT GENOCIDE

IT'S FUCKING DEMOCIDE

DEMOCIDE!!

Genocide = slaughtering a group of people

Democide = replacing a group of people with another group over time. Without massgraves and bullets and shit.

DEMOCIDE!!!

OK?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

see

not an argument

They already do.

It's near impossible to get American citizenship as a regular white person.

Not genocide, being replaced. But history books used to say that Native Americans were genocided by the government but replaced with white colonists. It happened slowly but surely over a a few centuries, speeding up in the 19th century.

>"y-you're just a scared white guy!!"

I'm 3rd generation Mexican. When I look at family photos, we were the only Mexican family in this neighborhood in Texas. Now it's full of non-assimilated 1st and 2nd Mexicans that refuse to learn English (cause it's a "gringo" language), rising crime, poverty, and demand for the city and county to provide support even though they contribute little to nothing. Just because it isn't happening to you or your neighbors directly, doesn't mean it isn't happening. The fact that many whites laugh and dismiss the idea of being replaced is more incentive for minorities to walk all over you.

because it's stupid. Nobody will do business with your retarded pariah country.

Democide is Genocide according to the UN