I want to go through a gothic phase this year. Where do I begin?

I want to go through a gothic phase this year. Where do I begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qi4BeJddHj4
youtu.be/jQUxkwa7rR4
youtu.be/wVvoQIdD80U
youtu.be/OKRJfIPiJGY
youtu.be/ubZxoPGVjZo
youtu.be/w_U7C6i-hAQ
youtu.be/VeZtT8zBaZU
youtube.com/watch?v=rXuvdeEC5y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Step one fucking kill yourself you shallow pop-consumerist piece of shit.

this

yes

Hot Topic.

Me too.

I've wanted to be a Goth since I was a kid. Now I've lost a shitload of weight so in a few months when I'm absolutely rake thin I want to dye my hair black and get my angst on.

Begin with invading Rome.

fpbp

So hot yet so likely retarded.

Reminds me of a friend of mine back in the early 00s, we were teenagers, and I was more like glam/visual kei than goth, but I guess I could have still have been considered a goth, maybe.
A friend of mine, who was more into ska and rage against the machine, was like "I think in about a year, I'll become a goth".
I laughed so hard, I stopped being a goth and became a normal citizen.

nice job samefagging your Sup Forums-tier post

/thread

Goth will become the new vaporwave

take this as you will

15 posts and 14 posters. Congratulations, retard.

nice job wasting all that data to samefag your Sup Forumstier post

edgy

Problem?

What are you too poor to afford a phone?

that’s a big bear

Anime soundtracks are, for whatever reason, really popular among emo/goths

looks like we triggered the tumblrina. now you know the depths of suffering and alienation necessary to be the goth you've always imagined

le beetroot meme

for you

I'm caught somewhere between wanting educate you on actual goth music and culture, because there are so many misconceptions surrounding it, and being a gatekeeping elitist, so I'm going to do a little bit of both. Listen to these song/albums, and fuck off until you understand what goth is about.

youtu.be/Qi4BeJddHj4

youtu.be/jQUxkwa7rR4

youtu.be/wVvoQIdD80U

youtu.be/OKRJfIPiJGY

youtu.be/ubZxoPGVjZo

youtu.be/w_U7C6i-hAQ

youtu.be/VeZtT8zBaZU

good post

but OP was probably just taking the piss out of you

I actually feel old now that people want to be goth again. Guess fads to come back around. Ill never wear a fucking pair of Tripp baggy pants with bondage straps ever again in my life.

people don't want to be goth they want to be CALLED goth

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""goth""""""""""""""""""""""

Yeah. I know.

These are all entry-level as fuck, and some are more post-punk than "goth," but they're all absolute classics. Listen to this guy.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Brandon !ZckuWKOLtU """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Pretty much.

>These are all entry-level as fuck
yes, that's the point

listen to juju by shu shu and the bandits its a good album signed your friend

HTs don't look like this anymore

Please stop

very true

OP here, I'm not memeing. I don't mean I want to dye my hair black and paint my nails, but I want this to be a gothic year. I'm already seeing The Cure and Nick Cave, and possibly even Depeche Mode if I can. I even listen to "Bela Lugosi's Dead" every day. Parts of a very famous gothic novel were even set where I live so it's a perfect time for Project Gothic 2018

Memes aside, that's a fantastic album. Its timeless goth classic.

She's hot

Joy Division and Swans

And death grip

IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM!

>OHHHH OOH WOAHHH
>OH, YOUR CIIIIIITY LIES IN DUUUUUUST

Start with a band out of England in the 1970s called WARSAW!

Rozz Williams: My daughter, I love you. Please continue my legacy and revive goth for a new generation.
Pale Waves girl: Yes, father. I will!

WAKE ME UP

>THREE FIVE OH ONE TWO FIVE GO!

no memes here friend i love that album

Rozz didn't consider himself goth

which is amusing considering that he sounded more goth and less deathrock than Nik Fiend

Wow I need to listen to that again. Its been years. Check out bauhaus, and sisters of mercy too

Normies ree

The first ones are, but Switchblade and Asylum Party are relatively unknown, even in goth/new-wave circles.

fpbp

I would not listen to people with names like that

Those aren't even the worst ones. There's shit called Alien Sex Fiend and 45 Grave and Christian Death, and those bands are highly respected in goth/deathrock circles. Strawberry Switchblade and Asylum Party are pretty tame band names by comparison. They're also very good.

nice nice

She's really hot

fpbp

damn she could get the dick for real

>all the meme rappers and their drone fans want to be goth
And their version of goth is a wearing metallica t-shirt and jelly bracelets.

severely underrated post user

Actual goth here. This shit makes me sick. I would rather "goth" culture stay dead than be horribly mangled like this.

Strawberry Switchblade is a synth pop band though

Yeah, but they're well loved and respected by goths. New Order is also a synth-pop band adored by goths. You'd be hard pressed to find an 80s goth club that doesn't play "Deep Water," at least in light rotation.

superior goth waifu comin through

Same here. What brand of cigarettes should I smoke?

Madness is goth right?
youtube.com/watch?v=rXuvdeEC5y8

bumping for some authentic goth