Why did they cancel wheel of the worst?

why did they cancel wheel of the worst?

it literaly has 2x as many views than every other video bookending it each time it comes out

This isn't the first time they've joked about never doing Wheel episodes ever again. Why do you faggots take the dumb jokes they make so seriously?

its literally autism

because they literally watched all the movies and didnt even fully review them

They did that as a joke too. Why watch RLM at all if you're this autistic?

These lame VHS tapes are terrific.

I don't care. All I want to watch is Jay and Mike doing HITB. The fat guy and the bald guy are way too autistic for me. Especially bald guy - dude is cringe as fuck.

>The fat guy
>shit talking rich, ever

>they literally just did a pretentious video of movies they actually like and admit to only doing shitty comic book and popcorn films for each HITB

>pretentious video of movies
The fuck are you talking about? Do you even know what the word pretentious means?

I suspect they're getting a little tired of the format since it's all up to chance (usually anyway), since everything on the wheel may not even make for a good episode.

But I doubt they'll cancel it.

>why did they cancel wheel of the worst?
It was suggested by their management team

Who bought out RLM?

The Weinstein Company?

BotW is hot garbage. And low effort one at that. If they spent the time and money on movie tickets and more HitB, it'd be 10 times the worth.

And yet, Best of the Worst consistently gets more views than Half in the Bag.

>argumentum ad populum
Christ. I bet people like you're the reason for that, too.

>being this edgy on Christmas eve

It's a lot more entertaining than hitb. Those review aren't particularly insightful either.

They're getting rid of the wheel, not BotW itself

i dont care, i'll watch whatever they do because they're my surrogate friends

Mike needs to review every episode of Star Trak

No, they aren't. When you realize this is a joke, I hope you will take a step back and try to realize what is wrong with your brain.

sfdebris is already doing that

But Mike would be better

like the time they threw the wheel in the dumpster right

Jay and Beardfat need to do some more kino re:views to counter all the capeshit hitb and there needs to be a Matrix sequels plinkett review.

>hating Jack
>hating Rich
What a fag
Fuck Wizard though he's such a whiny bastard.

power rankings
Rich>Mike>Jay>Jack=Wizard

Jack can get pretty cringy when they don't edit the footage (eg. the twitch streams)

I haven't watched several BotWs in a row. Time to get comfy.

I want to fuck Jay.

Why is this gif so uncomfortable.

It's like he's never ate fried chicken before.

rich is cringe as fuck without mike and editing

hes trying not to laugh and pretending nothing funny was said

Ugh, the guy who autisticly hates on Voyager and had his wife committed? Hard pass.

Get in the line.

just saw the newest ep
aids moby might need to go. he's gone so far pretending to be politically correct that he refused to vote in the end.

PLINKETTO CONFIRMED
WHEEL ON SUICIDE WATCH

Best episode of wheel of the worst to go to bed to tonight?

Kind of shook my head when they half-jokingly felt the need to explain what beanie babies were.

He's a typical numale cuck, he has to get attention and be wacky and different

I can't even watching any RLM that has anyone beside Jay, Mike, and Rich. They need to stop trying to give their faggot friends jobs, it's absolutely unwatchable with anyone but them