And you're telling me Greek people are white?

And you're telling me Greek people are white?

I never said that, I only said that I was Greek.

no one but greeks and retards think that greeks are white

Literally looks like a Gulf Arab LMAOAOAOAOA

>Meds are not whi-

I am Greek you filthy subhuman

mexican
''white'' mexican

>richelmy
heh.

I'm anglo senpai
I don't get it

not a med surname
that guy is white mixed

But he's Italian and the biggest search result for his Surname is in Italy, followed by France

>frenchs
>med

He's not French and more Italians than French people have his surname m8

Historically, Greece has always had more in common with the Near East than with Europe. It wasn't until the Romans adopted Greece's culture and philosophy that it was spread further towards the West.

We are white

Even Italians, which are the actual Romans of today, are relatively swarthy compared to their Western European counterparts. Especially in the South.

>Especially in the South.
Might be the Greek and Phoenician influence. I can't remember which Roman writer it was but one of them mentions how the Sardinians are too heavily influenced by the Phoenicians to be trusted. Which is weird since the Greeks generally saw the Phoenicians in a positive light while the Romans didn't like them as much.

It's like an afterward bias.

Historians time travelling to ancient Greece be like "you the founder of Western Civilization"

Ancient Greeks be like " We have nothing in common with you pink western Britonnic barbarians"

yuh

Phoenicians gave the Greeks their alphabet.
Phoenicians gave the Romans their biggest rival.

Carthage was Rome's biggest rival but the point still stands since Carthage was a Phoenician colony that became more powerful than its creators.