How come Hollywood didn't love this you?

How come Hollywood didn't love this you?

>How come Hollywood didn't love this you?

The Democrats have realigned their pieces and casted out the Jew in favor of the Muslim because the allure of BBC is greater than gold.

Imagine how many rewrites and spell checks this took.

ebin XD

Both candidates this election were Jewish puppets. Hillary for the globalist,far left cunts like soros and trump for zionists. Kek, Jews always got America by the balls.
>TFW you're part of that polish master race and don't have to deal with any of this shit
Feels good man

>don't have to deal with any of this shit
>right next to Germany

46 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

Convenient that no matter the outcome, it is blamed on "da jews!!!"

If lose it is Jews, if you win it is Jews. Gee, it's almost like a boogeyman...

>implying I like trump or part of Sup Forums
They're already backtracking, they don't care about trumps 'so policies at all. They only voted for him because they Hillary and liberals and for them it was a way "sticking it" to the sjws. Trump will fuck the people who got him elected over so hard. It's kinda sad actually, he's just a shittier version of Reagan

:^)

Oh well shit, this proves it! This one image macro! Wtf I hate Jews now! You cracked the case! Well done, user. Looks like the Jews run the secret world order after all...

I don't understand what you think this proves, but then again I'm not suffering from Autism.

You're not wrong.
Chanukah
Channukkah
Channuka
Chanuka
Hanuka,
Hanukah
Hannuka
Hannukah
חנוכה
The list goes on.

Hillary Clinton rings a bell

Israel won't admit any Syrians themselves because they're afraid that they'll mix with other Jews and beget a mixed race populace as well as one who is Islamic.

wow,a literal savior enthroned by the media versus public enemy number 1 literal hitler, it really makes you beabsichtigen

I just went to Sup Forums to see how they're dealing with Trump's support of Jewish takeover, and wow. They love the Jews now, and are telling stormfags to shut up. It's wild.

>how come
okay

>Hollywood
as a collective, okay

>didn't love this
okay

>you
wat?
WAT?
WWAAAAAAATTTTT?

>>How come Hollywood didn't love this you?

WWWWAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT??

see Jews push for third world migration to Europe but want Israel to be squeaky clean ethnically.

>How come Hollywood didn't love this you?

I'm sure there are some pretty solid facts you are going to source...

Religious zionists are a different breed from secular, progressive NY Jews.

>literally no attempt to argue or disprove the image, just ad hominem for wrongthink

Right. Sure. It's all one big plot as usual. Go kill yourself already.

>he thinks media savvy means you are adored by the media
>burns is a republican
>that episode is literally over 20 years old

So fucking what? I'm jewish, you got a problem? Fucking deal with it.

Because there isnt anything to disprove you retarded faggot, the image isn't an argument. It's just a collection of news articles about refugees.

I'm not as mentally deficient as you are, so I dont make autistic connections without evidence.

Arent hollywood jews anti zionist jews?

>jews run everything!!
>only us red pilled people know the truth!!
>there are only a few of us
>jews can literally manipulate everyone to do whatever they want!

>trump wins

hmm really makes you think

(((You)))

OYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Idk why you are telling me this. I dont buy into any of that conspiracy bullshit

A literal Jew was the most anti zionist candidate this election but amerilards voted for a cheetoh with the most zionist stance instead. Well played "redpilled" frog posters.

|
|>
|
|

you got them bro

delet this

It was a truly baffling election, user. I assure you that in 30 some odd years, nobody is going to look at any aspect of this election or its main candidates with any positive light. Least of all Trump.

why does a board about a jewish medium attract so many antisemitic bigots?

haha way to cuck that libtard fellow altrighter

Who knows? It is all autistic Sup Forums bullshit you should feel ashamed to entertain anyway.

FUCKING CTR SHILLS, TRUMP IS SECRETLY A WHITE NATIONALIST!!! HE'S GOING TO GET RID OF ALL THE KIKES AND SHITSKINS, JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!!!

Alright, guess I can't post links because the system considers that as spam. Google Netanyahu's public statements on the refugee crisis and his position on accepting refugees. There's also many opinion pieces on why Israel can't accept refugees because it would disrupt the ethnic/cultural make up of their country.

Mid-level jews are an aid to the good fight

Reminder that pretending to hate a great philanthropist who has done so much good for the world is NOT funny

I never implied it was a global conspiracy by Jews, just that Jews, as a collective community, continually urge Europe to be more multi-cultural, multi-ethnic while at the same time denying immigration to their own country, even though their genetic affinity to Arabic peoples is obviously much greater than that of Europeans.

>I-I swear I can prove this! Just believe me, fellas!
>u-uh....I can't produce the links here for (reasons) but if you just type this zionist enthic purity, you will find real and concrete facts! Promise!

Are you in 3rd grade?

>Wireless communication
>1922

nice try poltard

antisemites are actually fucking dumber than people who are in comas and cannot think at all.

>hfw she's literally had two jews in her oven

I agree, he helped send a lot of kikes to the camps and provoked niggers to chimp out and show whites what they really are and that's worthy of a medal right there.

((()))

So please explain to me why this matters then... Or if the second half is even true.

Even if it were true that Jews dont like multiculturalism, why would it be something for me to care about?

Really making my neurons fire

they can't stay away from the things they hate

another example of an antisemitic fucking idiot

god i cant wait for /pol to be deleted.

Then that makes you a triggered sperg on par with sjws.

Going to love drinking poltard tears when Drumpf loses in November.

>5'9

> I can't wait for /pol to be deleted

They just got to keep up being Sup Forums and they will get deleted eventually. Only a matter of time.

Drumpf lost the popular vote. The Hill fucking crushed him.

Better someone on the side of Zionists than on the side of globalists. A Zionist is more open to the idea of and likely to agree with America wanting to look out for her people & be against open borders. A Zionists' biggest concern is that we let Israel do her thing. The same Jews that want open borders for America are the same Jews that are against the right wing government in Israel.

Netanyahu understands & supports us wanting to protect ourselves from being overrun with "refugees", illegals, and Muslim terrorists. Your average Israeli couldn't care less one way or the other.

A few nutjobs on internet blogs that are making money off clickbait-y headlines is hardly the majority opinion of Israeli Zionists.

>secular hollywood kikes hate him
>orthodox Israeli kikes love him

What did da joos mean by this?

>Wanting Sup Forums to go out in a blaze of glory and become martyrs
>Not wanting to see Sup Forums become full-on liberal/SJW in a few years when being alt-right is no longer cool

>if you lose to your enemy, you win

Sup Forums has indeed been deleted before, newfag. Lurk more or get out.

It matters because if their aims come to fulfillment then Europe does become multi-cultural and multi-ethnic, which is something I wouldn't want. I don't want Japanese people to become a beige non-entity of mixed heritages. I want Japanese people to persist into the future because they are unique and have a rich culture that I want to see survive. The same goes for European people, as they have a rich history and a rich culture. I don't want to see that gradually disappear because the people that inherit it no longer truly belong to said culture, or have adopted another. This shouldn't be a controversial opinion.

>being alt-right is cool

are you fucking serious right now?

Sup Forums is literally The Wave.

I would have disagreed with this some years ago for reasons that deleting Sup Forums would have equaled Sup Forumstards flooding other boards with their Sup Forums content.

But yeah Sup Forumstards seem to flood other boards with their Sup Forums content regardless of the board's existence. So I'm in favor of deleting the godforsaken board. If Sup Forums wants to keep Sup Forums to Sup Forums again then I'll go back in favor of Sup Forums to exist on Sup Forums.

This and rape white women.

yea fuck white people

>Poland always boasts of their low immigration levels
>Ignoring the fact that they live in a decrepit shithole full of mongoloids who's acomplishments you can count on a severed hand.

lmao

t. welfare state that's going to collapse under the weight of millions of useless shitskins who are going to start raping and killing everything in sight

>not being a brainwahsed retard is cool

i guess?

American education

>It is rather surprising is it not, that which ever way you turn to trace the harmful streams of influence that flow through society, you come upon a group of jews

FROM FUCKING HENRY FORD

The Jewiest fucking Jew that ever Jewed, who was instrumental in devising planned obsolescence within the manufacturing industry. FUCK THIS GUY.

That's because there is a big difference between Jew and Israelis.

For such a small group they are atop of soo much.

Alt-right isn't cool and doesn't even exist. Stop falling for Jewish subversionary tactics to try and demonize conservative white people.

Funny, if Christian celebrated the day Crusaders purged Jerusalem of Jews, heretics and Muslims we'd get called out. But Jews can openly celebrate when the Maccabee, a radical Jewish group killed the Seleucid Greek garrisons, Greek civilians, and Jews that followed Greek customs. Not to mention burning down the gymnasium and other hellenistic buildings the Greeks set up in Israel.

Okay, so in what ways do you want it explained why the majority of this post isn't an argument with any real basis in fact?

In certain businesses.

Video game industry is virtually essentially empty of any Jews. Same with the technology field as a whole. That's why the Jews praise Zuckerberg so much, he's one of the big exceptions. Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Alan Turing, etc. They're all non-Jews.

Sup Forumsfags on suicide watch

I'm confused, are you saying that NOT being an alt-right faggot makes you NOT a brainwashed retard?

If that's the case, WEWWW LAD

How is it not? What planet are you on where Europe isn't being continually encouraged to accept more refugees and immigrants? What points have I made about preserving a race, a culture, a history, a heritage that you disagree with?