Why won't you goys stop being sexist misogynist, and spend some shekels to see the new ghostbusters?

Why won't you goys stop being sexist misogynist, and spend some shekels to see the new ghostbusters?

Holy shit they actually managed to make them look even uglier

What's going on in this photo? How could someone pass so much solid stool in one night?

I'm seeding the first good copy I can get off the torrents through my VPN.

>If you don't like Ghostbusters you're sexist!
>OMG! Alexander Skarsgard is naked! This is not a drill!

I probably wouldn't even see it if it was the original cast anyway

they are pushing the fem agenda so hard. degenerate cunts

>commercial about this movie came on last night
>roommate asks if I'm going to see it
>tell her no
>she calls me sexist

Fuck these feminist cunts

Now that I know that not wanting to pay Hollywood jews to see a soulless pandering remake is sexist, I'll make sure to go see it.

WE MUST SUPPORT EQUALITY.

THAT SEXIST BACKLASHâ„¢

I think the biggest irony here is that in the original Ghostbusters, the black man is an everyman character whose race isn't played for jokes, but in the new one, the black character is a sassy independent black woman with street smarts that goes around and says "AWWWWWW HELL NAWW!" I guess this is progress?

This.

Honestly I'd even prefer an all female reboot rather than trying to put old actors in it, painfully trying to hit the same plot points as the first film and taking hardly any risks. With a fresh reboot there's some room for some creativity and maybe some new actors and directors will have great ideas for it.

I genuinely wouldn't mind the all female cast besides for the fact that it looks like it's going to be shit. And it also looks like a big reason it's going to be shit is because they decided this was going to a pro-feminism movie before it was just going to be a good movie.

>you now realize it's a fetish for some people to shit in their underwear for a minimum of a week

WOMEN ARE ANGELS, WOMEN ARE FLOWERS

>she

The redhead is pretty. But probably she's just another entitled dumb feminist whore.

I'll bet the rotten tomatoes rating will be >90% even though it's ass because no one wants to criticize it.

Fuck this film. The first one sucked too

I'm an Indian-American, and I am offended by this vulgar display of cultural appropriation.

wie is dit

see pic OP

Because the first one sucked dick

Why should I spend money to see a remake with four loudmouth leftists I don't like?

>Didn't go to see the new Dumb and Dumber because it looked like an unfunny shitty cash in on nostalgia
>Nobody complained

>Not going to see Ghostbusters because it looks like an unfunny shitty cash in on nostalgia.
>Problematic.

they look so incredibly obnoxious.

I remember that guy from the Mike Brown's saga.

The last glorious era on Sup Forums before the cuckening.

are you banging her though m8

Yes! We MUST close the 'gender gap' also. Mandatory quotas for women in all fields for equal pay regardless of merit. Anything less would be misogynist.

Also I love seeing women action heroines that smack down men left and right in movies. Women are just as strong physically as men and they are smarter too! Just go watch the movies dumb goy.

>The first one sucked dick

Thank you. Fucking annoying, boring garbage with 4 unfunny actors. Shit drags on forever.

>I'm an Indian-American
So you are Indian

I thought the big marshmallow man was funny when I was 5.

that's about it.

I just hate fucking remakes. Total Recall, Robocop, now Ghostbusters. Hollywood constantly fucks up the awesome 80s movies. If they think it's because of a women's cast they are wrong. An all male cast would suck too.

doesn't its trailer have the most down votes on youtube?

even women don't seem to like it, probably because it looks like generic remake garbage.

Yes, she. There are 4 of us in a 5 bedroom house.

>couldn't fit all four in a line
>put the black girl in the back
DAS RASIS

This is literally why James Rolph said he won't see it. He doesn't want to support shitty remakes. I don't think he even mentioned the female cast.

Really sad to see all the hate he got. He's not political in any way and seems to be a really nice and genuine guy.

Ghostbusters is just not a good franchise to begin with outside the special effects in the first.

Fuck you leaf, don't you have a moose to blow?

Other roommates girlfriend and I've got a girl right now.

>girl

What is it with canadians and heresy?

FIXXXXXXXXXED NIGGAZ

That stuff went everywhere by the way, in every crack. Very hard to wash off..

>sexists misogynist

That's funny because that cover page is sexualizing them.

Also this isn't the first product that I've boycotted because it is nothing but a lazy attempt at my wallet.

At least street performers try harder for 25 cents and have more integrity even if they are willing to use monkeys to steal wallets.

>its slime for

Everything about this movie is just awful to the core.

>Everything about this movie is just awful to the core.

The commercial I saw had her say something like "i dunno if this is a race thang or a woman thang,but I'm mad as hell!" I cringed.

man they're in full damage control.

>black on black toy violence
What a racist. Blacks would be the first to offer peace,as is in their noble blood.