Just found out that Perú is actually whiter than México in proportionally speaking

Mexico should be proud of their mestizo identity, the best race of them all

Don't you mean grossly speaking stupid sudaca monkey?

el polaco misters

in total percentages

Shameful display, Peru

In total numbers Brazil is the whitest latin American country

He is talking about percentages, dumb cunt

Then what does he meant by this? In percentages Peru is more Indio, is in gross numbers where Mexico has more indios pendejo.

If you don't know how to read, you shouldn't get into arguments. Both the Congolombian and you fail in this regard, hence, why this argument and thread even exist.

Imbéciles :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"White Peruvians are 19.5% of the population, according to the last census of "Composicion étnica del Peru".[11] and 15% or 4.6 million people according to the CIA World Factbook"

"Estimates in regards to Mexico's white population range from 9%[74] to almost 47%[75][5] with the later figure, coming from a recent nationwide survey conducted by the Mexican government as a mean to address the problems of racism that Mexicans of mainly Indigenous or African ancestry suffer at hands of a society that favors light skinned, European looking Mexicans."

We all know the 47% figure is inflated tho

>We all know the 47% figure is inflated tho
How do you know that?

>Estimates in regards to Mexico's white population range from 9%[74] to almost 47%
There you go, I can cherrypick an estime of 20% and destroy your argument, see Mexico doesn't even distinguish between races in the census because it doesn't ask for it, except for Amerindian, which is considered more of a cultural ethnic group.
No, he didn't, he is cherrypicking shit.

You need to learn how to read.

For its population, Peru has more whites than Mexico, it's not hard to understand.

A self identified white mexican is 53% euro, cannot be compared with a self identified venezuelan, brazilian, colombian or argentinian who are 65%+ euro. It's like cheating

>self identified white mexican
No such thing in an official way, nor have I ever seen studies specifically to them.
And you are confusing, either purposefully or unwillingly, studies done in self-identified mestizos, with self identified "white". In those very same studies mestizos from Peru are highly Amerindian, even more than Mexico.

What is the point of this cherry-picking thread?

ohh yes, there's a chilean who posts here who found a study that includes self identified white mexicans. I don't have the picture sadly

In that very same picture the Peruvian have a bigger indio rate than Mexicans, and also Chilean have the same rate as Mexicans.

Very convenient for you, isn't it?. And I have seen it, that graph doesn't include the actual % but rather a "melanin coefficient" or some other retarded bullshit. Which, by the way, is pretty much the same in all the countries, including yours, with, again, Peru and even Chile being higher than Mexico.

Higher in the melanin %, in case I wasn't clear enough.

What is the point of this cherry-picking thread?

Melanin % is not mentioned at all in that study. Hopefully, that chilean will post it soon

Here you go

god can you stop posting, you're so fucking cringy and retarded

yes, still not correlated with ancestry. your point

If you Congolombians weren't obsessed with this garbage (since being "white" is the only thing you can feel proud about), and weren't intellectually dishonest at the same time, we would have way less arguments about this shit.

>Something, something Peru
>No
>Something, something cherrypicking
>No
>Something, something chilean
>study you cite completely contradicts the point of OP
>something, something, ancestry

There you go, see Peru and Mexico and shut the fuck up.

>If you Congolombians weren't obsessed with this garbage
yeah, let's forget the infamous mexico is white poster

>total = percentage
Mexican education

shh, he's gone. Probably dead by now.
Please don't invoke him again.
also: 2 wrongs don't make a right familia

>If you Congolombians weren't obsessed with this garbage
most latinos care in some way or another about this crap, otherwise you wouldn't be answeering

I was going to ignore it until the Mexican who can't read showed up and pissed me off.

Por que son latinos obsesionados sobre blancos?

Mexicans only get "degrees" in people and drug smuggling and crime.

Stop bumping shit threads, nigger
>
kek

>flag
>post

Oh the irony

>saying the n word
kys

God please give me patience. Why am I surrounded by all these fucking morons?

it's a two way street, faggot

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I kek'd hard

+1

This desu. This word shouldn't be used as an insult

You cunts will never be part of the masterrace.

Why would Columbia wants us to fight for something so stupid?

Hey, its Peruchi, just wanted to let you know I'm home in the EEUU now, and that bakery you recommended me to me was awesome

Hey Peruchi. I'm really glad you like it.

I wish I could get a longer visa since I had a job, but the government was weird about it :(

What did they told you?

>¿Por qué* están* los latinos obsesionados con* la blancura*?

And