BREXIT THREAD: IT'S CLOSE EDITION

Will we make it, lads?

A month ago I'd have said remain would have just clinched it. Now, I'm feeling leave is really in with a shot.
I expect remain will do slightly better in the actual vote than the polls suggest - though only by a few percent. I think we can do this, let's hope the reaction to the death of that MP doesn't bugger it up for us.

Y-you mean this reaction?

DO IT FAGGOTS

>Four foot black man in taylor swift's closet

uhhhhhhhhhhh

We're going to, lad. We won't be intimidated by leftist threats.

I fucking hope not. My job is in manufacturing.

fuck off unemplyed memesters fuck off fuck off fuck off

after the murder its over guys just look at the S&P Future and GBPUSD

I truly hope so.

Not for the usual screw Germany and the EU reasons.

Not because the oooh you're a mudslime country now reasons.

You guys used to be a place that I thought of as impressive when I was younger. I honestly can't imagine growing up and living in a country where you are not in control of yourselves.

I never really understood what the EU was until a few years ago in my mid 20s. Europe was just Europe.

I realize now that it's just the worst leeching off of the best until they're dead.

I hope you make it out alive BritBro. Take France with you if you can.

Start looking out for yourself.

You may not have the same freedoms, and you may not even want them, but you've been slaves to the EU for to long and it's time to be free again.

Good luck.

>All official campaigning suspended until 19 June after the discovery of a four-foot black man in Taylor Swift's closet.

What the fuck did I miss? Was this a cheeky edit cunt of a move?

Thanks burger. Old England is still very much alive in the country, the cities are a melting pot of degeneracy, multiculturalism and leftism, but the country is still untainted. Good job we have a good relationship with you guys. If we leave, the Germans are gonna be sore at us (again).

You didn't hear?

It's been all over the news. I guess it was kind of overshadowed by events.

It's basically Murdoch vs Rothschild.

Who has the higher power level Sup Forums

>>Four foot black man in taylor swift's closet
>uhhhhhhhhhhh
How did he get in there???

>I fucking hope not. My job is in manufacturing.

Take a hit for the kingdom, m8.

Fucking brilliant, I'm surprised this shit slipped under my radar.

>How did he get in there?
>What was he doing in there?

were you paying attention lad?

desu hardly anyone noticed

No, BT recently blocked me from the internet because mum didn't pay the bill. Didn't get unblocked until today. No one talked about it at work either.

No one but gutter rats reads the daily star. I'd be amazed if they know how to register to vote.

New polls in 2 hours

> All official campaigning suspended until 19 June after the discovery of a four-foot black man in Taylor Swift's closet
What?

look at every pic in this thread