Is this the gayest series in the history of television?

Is this the gayest series in the history of television?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna have to agree with that

>dat fucking dance sequence

Absolutely embarrassing who green lit this?

Someone didn't watch Sense8.

Nah, I thought it would be, but it wasn't that bad.

Is this gayer than Upstream Color?

DUDE MODERN DANCE BEATS HATE/WHITE GUYS WITH GUNS LMAO!

MY SECOND FAVOURITE TELEVISION PROGRAM OF THIS YEAR.

THIS IS HOW SENTAI DRAMA IS MADE WELL.

THE COSTUME DESIGN WAS GREAT ALSO; EVERYTHING WITH WHICH BRIT MARLING IS INVOLVED IS EXCELLENT.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E

You'll never make me watch that scene again. I'll literally pluck my eyes off.

>Great costume design
Nice sweatshirts

Is this the gayest thread in the history of Sup Forums?

No, that would be True Detective

Yes it it
Absolutely hated the ending

t. contemporary "male" dancer

I feel violated after watching this show.

Watched the entire serie drunk af

It wasn't that bad. But when they started dance eating invisible birds I lost my shit.

one of my favorite shows yea i find the dance cringe but i can look past that every time they show the affect it causes, but i dont get the ending , was the story really fake

Somehow manages to surpass Dexter in terms of how painfully bad the final episode can be. I thought that was impossible until I watched this.

Why do they hide under the tables like sitting ducks when they had plenty of time to run? Is this what American kids are taught to do?

Let's say I wish I was the guy with the gun so I could kill them.

I thought that was sense 8

>Tried to stop shooting by dancing

Don't bother with logic.

The level of pleb-ness in this thread is off-the-charts.

STOP INVICIBLE DANCE

>LOL IT WAS ALL MADE UP LOL ALSO SCHOOL SHOOTER LOL

yea it was a pretty fucking gay shaggy dog story

it wasn't until your dumb ass posted in it

Neo-Christian propaganda with "geek" sci-fi terms (space-time! the rings of Saturn!) to appeal to the reddiotors.

Is it legitimately homosexual gay or just stupid gay.

What in the actual fuck...?

just stupid gay, the story about the group of captives was actually good, but that horrible ending

good show mixed in with scenes that are entertaining like the autismo girl in autismo school pouring steves water on herself

also the show is to pretentious for an easy answer like the books proving to be fake, must of been planted by the fbi therapist who wants to cover up some research the fbi done on hab and this experiment.

i always like school shooter scenes its fun that everyone gets triggered and its actually a modern act that could happen to you and what would you do in that situation so its always fun to think about

the whole story is built around the cringe dance, like there wouldnt be any other purpose for them to be prisoners for so long without such a complicated and emotional thing to discover but its a good show if you like to think about life

>Neo-Christian
No.

Why not both?

It is tho. Brit wrote herself as girl-Jesus dancing Apostles turning their cheek to the shooter.

You do realize those terms aren't science "fiction" tho, right?

Except the movie explicitly rejects the Christian view of the afterlife, even going so far as making characters ask if it's like that, and answering nah it's not like that.

>turning their cheek to the shooter.
This is more like a hippie/libshit love/super modern expressive rly makes me think dance beats hate thing.

> it's dancin tyme!

>The OA
>A

Brit is just trying to create her own branch

I'm 3 episodes in and like it so far. Tell me why I shouldn't without spoiling anything.

Dude, give up.

ITT: plebs get triggered by a school shooter scenario, and pretend it has to do with something else.

Sure, ignorant.

Its stupid when they start dancing, but if you like it that far in just watch it all the way through. You wont like the last episode though.

watch everything but the last episode

It's one of the best shows of the year. Haters on Sup Forums are only shitting on it because they shit on every show, without exception.

It builds up and doesn't deliver. Which is fine, I guess... But then it turns into laugh in your face levels of pure shit.

Wouldn't he just shoot them the moment they got off the ground? If you're holding a bunch of people lying down on the ground at gun point and suddenly a couple of them jump up and run towards you you're not going to wait to see if it's so they can do a dance routine.

Also is that what dancing is now? Jesus christ.

Yeah, because playing around famous imagery > explicit statements rejecting worldwiev.

>a series comprised from Jaden Smith tweets.

Only atheist fedoratards are complaining about the "cringe" dancing. They hate religious rituals of all kinds, and don't like seeing how the sausage is made when it comes to the formation of organized religion. Regardless, sometimes art include ugly things and not just sweet pretty things.

My gf was watching this scene and I walked in on it with no context. WTF was that?

It these tweets could... dance

wow so deepz man

>have no idea what this show is about
>watch this clip
>starts with a tense school shooting situation
>I skip ahead
>it is a 70s music video of people dancing

I think I'll pass on this one lads

Can somebody please, PLEASE explain what the fuck I'm looking at here.

a fleshlight baby. Someone ejaculated into their own semen and created a nightmare.

Yeah thats in episode 5 and it has a neat result so it's not super awful...yet. The next two episodes are shorter than the rest and then there's....that last episode. If you can stick through episode 5 there's no reason not to finish it out.

I'm hearing like 90/10 negative to positive reaction to this series. I'm curious as to see if this will go a second season now. It'd be the first netflix show to not get the greenlight wouldn't it?

>I'm curious as to see if this will go a second season now
NO.

>HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What did she mean by this?

That is the theme of the original power rangers dubbed over a school shooting.

They learnt from the best

I had honestly not watched anything with Brit Marling, but just from the opening credits mentioning her name like 5 times in the first minute I started thinking she was a bit of an egomaniac.
Then I read up on her other shit she did, where she also writes and stars in, and it seems the whole "create a whacko cult surrounding me" is sort of her thing...

This is how I wanted the show to end! Except in real life. With the actors and producers.