Fat-Shaming Friday

>small fat
>wider than a trolley

wat

I wouldn't love a girl because she was big, that's still just vanity, if not a perverse vanity.
I would love her bigness if I loved her period.

sounds like HE needs to be walked daily

am i right?

What are those black spots?

>mfw she finally turns and exposes her chicken nuggets

I love how she singles out thin people but then also shits on her boyfriend for "not being able to satsfy her"

6" isn't record breaking, but if you can't get it in it means there is at least six and a hlaf inches of fucking blubber between the two of you spefically in your genital regions, that is damn impressive, fat people are sick fucks

Those are where her chicken nuggets stayed on the grill too long and got burned.

>someone insults you
>get mad and throw a soda at them instead of laughing it off

More like what is that everything.

>happy and healthy
>360lbs and unable to have penetrative sex
Pick one

>all sizes are beautiful
>except skinny women who are ugly and probably sluts too

>tfw normal sized and handsome with 6" penis

is my penis small?

real question for those that might know.

When some motherfucker gets this fat...cant you just sort of cut them open, slice off the fat, and sew the fucker back up?

Like carving a pumpkin, instead of seed, remove the fat....would that work? I don't know fat people anatomy.

Just remember, calories aren't real.

The most concerning part is that it thinks its leading a healthy life. Why must every overly obese monster insist its healthy despite all the facts stating otherwise? Should obesity fall under mental illness now?

>some people werent built like that
Top fucking kek

thicc

CALORIES ARE A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT, STOP OPPRESSING ME!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just let the niggles have the fat ones will you?

Holy fuck that is awful. I notice she goes out of her way to never look down at her disgusting body.

If you were a walking blob it'd be considered a micro-penis

Gonna say pressure/ bed sores. Happens all the time in nursing homes.

>fire is not energy

holy shit, fatpride is one hell of a drug

I think its possible but then they gotta cut huge pieces of loose skin off too. I rememver seeing a show where they had to cut 80 pounds of saggy skin.

KEK fingers too fat to type.

when you gain weight your penis, in the very least, seeems a lot smaller, and poorer circulation is bad for maintains good erections

so you should be okay dude

Bed sores. Not joking.

Isn't height mostly nutrition too? I know the average person in North Korea is 2" shorter than the average person in South Korea, even though their genetics are very similar.

Fire has the "human invented property of energy". So before we added that property fire just kinda existed on a seperate plane, akin to a hologram

Haaahahaha

I bought a Celica a few years ago, the new type. Had it lowered, the fucking thing was like a matchbox car. A guy I used to drive to work semi regularly (fat fuck) could physically not fit in it (had a BMW 3 series before).

He asked me to get another BMW, told him I would if he paid for it. Funnily enough, he got taxi's after that.

>lesbian
>genderqueer
>radfem
>drug abuser
>polyamorous
>fat
>single mother to a son with a retarded name
>stripper
>beauty school
>obnoxious

I'm not sure how many more things could be wrong with this person, how the fuck do you become such a textbook catastrophe?

I've seen a lot of these types getting into stripping, I have no fucking idea why because it goes against every single literal thing they live to oppose. Fucking women, can't even contradict themselves on the sly.

I literally gagged.

Ive seen alot of revolting things on the internet, but when I realised that her vag is hidden by her leg cavity... wow...

Fuck you America and fuck your corn syrup processed shit foodk.

Denial is fucking hilarious

Literally the biggest reason why I lost a bunch of weight.

Being fat was bad enough, but making my dick look like a tic-tac was too much.

Let the five enablers die. Fatty will have a fucking heart attack eventually. Problem solved.

That's the fastest I ever seen someone burn 1000 calories

What is small fat ?

Driving a Celica instead of a BMW.

Be 6ft 4 300lbs,decide to lift and eat healthy. Down to 250 and get pussy non stop. It took me hundreds of hours in the gym and not eating sugars or starches but I'd never go back.

god i had this fat friend of a friend who would sit in my little nissan and make it drag along the fucking pavement (he was also a gay theater kid, so he would be singing showtunes whilst grinding away the bottome of my car.
I tell our mutual friend he can't ride in my car anymore, and she starts giving me the shpeal "don't be mean, he can't do anything, he can't go to the pool, he can't get on a trampoline or a bike, he can't even walk for very long! he needs our help!"
needless to say I have been done with them for a few years now

>That knee
>Purple
Put her out of her misery

>Thinking carbs are bad for you

Easy way to spot a normie who knows nothing about fitness

I bet he went broke due to all the repairs from having to drive fatty everywhere

>(score hidden)

Fuck Reddit so much holy shit. Laffin but raging

Yes sry

HOW DOES SOMEONE GET THAT FUCKING FAT?!

t: 95 kg

Fuck off, it was a mistake :(

I had an E36 325i before, pure monster. Thought the celica would be an upgrade. 10 years younger, tons shittier. Got a E36 320i after the Celica.

Can't find a good condition 325i in the area at the moment, or i'd have another one. The fucking thing drove itself.

>
wait until the train runs over the bloggers then push the fatass onto the tracks. he'll die from the fall under his own weight

How the heel do people like this survive? I have a small thyroid problem and I feel like I'm dying every day. How can you be this huge and not instantly drop dead?

IT'S FRIDAY
wtf?!

How is that thing even alive?

>healthy and happy
>so fat that nobody can penetrate you
>being the average human is privileged
>consuming so much food you can't procreate
>calling 6" small when the American average is 5.5"

Honestly yes. However it will not be permanent weight loss because they will most likely gain it again without other invasive intervention. A lot of doctors would not recommend just removing fat by itself.

Also you don't get to that point by going to doctors.

A fat midget?

>he
99.999% of these are women men don't need HAES because they just accept that they're fat cunts.

Literally just walk over the chain. (Atleast he walks his dog so he gets some excercise)

LOL possibly.

>these people can vote

To get that fat requires determination and effort.

>i self identify as thin

Haha, that's awesome.

I'm too much of a poor fag to get a Beemer but I couldn't resist.

The space between his belly fat, and her fupa is greater than 6"....makes you think huh.

Could he not fuck her ass, and rest his belly on her as he goes? Or would that cripple her knees.

I envy you tall man. I'm a manlet at 5'6 that went from a disgusting 230 down to 150.

No pussy, but I can see all my dick now.

It's what they call the 200-300lb fatties. No joke.

>NEVER TURN INGO BODILY GISSUE
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This has to be spurdo.

>I can still touch my toes

wanna bet?

how the fuck do men settle for creatures like this

Neet life is crazy isn't it? :^)

>he can't do anything
he could eat less

90s-00s BMW's are dirt cheap, and spare parts are everywhere. I just can't find another 325.

It was brutal on insurance, and drank gas like water. But it was a way better drive than the majority of more modern cars i've tried.

And no, fatboy didn't break it. Germans can engineer the fuck out of cars.

>that dirt everywhere

Looks like a fucking meteor landed.

I hope most of these "thin privilege" images are satire. I'm sure some are real but hopefully they're the minority... Right? Surely nobody can actually be this retarded?

They physically cannot step over that chain without falling over.

They really are, google 'Dances with Fat', read it and cry.

where were you when spurdo became real?

Just learn to be funny and be clean, if u have a beard trim it. Make sure your teeth are whit and make them laugh and they'll be all over it

They're not bad, but if you're cutting, which all fatties should, they're to be avoided. I was chubby my whole life until keto.

How tall are you?

>I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SIT IN *MY* SEAT
>OMG A GIRL DOSEN'T WANT A FUCKING DISGUSTING FUCKER PUSHING UP AGAINST HER
>ENTITLED BITCH THAT'S NOT *HER* SEAT!