Baseball is fucking boring

>baseball is fucking boring
>golf is somehow MORE boring
>soccer is awful
>basketball isn't worth watching with Golden State ruining the league
>football is borderline homoerotic and dominated by the Patriots, aka the most annoying fanbase in the world
>hockey is for furries

What the fuck is left? A-am I growing out of sports?

Kill yourself and end the pain.

yeah, fuck off to Sup Forums now

Honestly, you should just kill yourself.

Is killing myself a sport?
Sup Forums is garbage though

it can be. just have someone film it and upload the vids like ISIS does.

>hockey is for furries
you have no reason to not watch hockey, take your rightfull place amongst /hoc/ or go to /afl/

then kill yourself

Watching sports is entertainment. You need other sources of entertainment. Probably a trap gf

trips dont lie

It's soccer but on ice and you can't even see the puck. It's garbage
Feminine penises scare me

what a fag

>he hasn't accepted the superiority of the glorious game of cricket
lmaoing at your life, senpai.

>watching poo in the loo version of boreball

genuinely can get more entertainment watching a ceiling fan than televised baseball

Tennis.

>you can't even see the puck

For grown ups, sports simply aren't that important. Sure, they're exciting when you're a child because of the bright colours, movement and larger than life characters and grandiose spectacles. If they're still as exciting as an adult then you're probably clinging onto your childhood and haven't embraced the reality that is adulthood. That's not to say they can't be enjoyed in moderation. But the truth is, when you're an adult, they're something you watch when nothing else is on and occasionally, there's a decent episode.

You'll never replicate that initial excitement so take sports off the pedestal you placed it on as a child and from there on, sports become watchable again.

i have no concept of reality: the post

Tennis is for upper middle class women who cheat on their cuckold husbands, no thanks

Quite the contrary, I didn't give a fuck about sports when a kid because I couldn't underatand what was all about.
Now I can appreciate pretty much every sport, even Boreball.

If single-team domination is the problem, maybe watch college sports instead of pro?

>he doesn't watch boxing
>he didnt ironically start watching darts to the point that he actually became a genuine fan

It sounds like you don't like sports in general and should go back to manchild activities like playing video games and cartoons like Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>borderline homoerotic

Try eggball, albeit it is dominated by precious kiwi's on this board

>football is borderline homoerotic and dominated by the Patriots, aka the most annoying fanbase in the world
what happened to the Seahawks?

well my friend, why don't you try something......unusual??

I would like Rugby more if they could just throw the ball to the front. I find the QB position one of the most interesting things in Handegg.

>he didnt ironically start watching darts to the point that he actually became a genuine fan
Darts is on TV?