Calderdale gang jailed for grooming and abusing girls

>Fifteen men who "systematically" groomed and sexually abused teenage girls in Halifax have been jailed.

>They were convicted of child sex offences including rape, grooming and trafficking during three separate trials at Leeds Crown Court.

>Prosecutors praised the "immense courage and bravery" of the two victims who gave evidence against the men.

>The longest sentence passed was 25 years in what was described as a "complex and lengthy operation".

>The gang of men abused a young girl in Halifax and Bradford between 2009 and 2011, the Crown Prosecution (CPS) said.

>Another victim was also sexually assaulted by one of the gang members.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/239615/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-stop-muslims-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump.

Institutional racism, goy.

Bumped. So fkn tired of this shit happening over and over

How the fuck has no one freaked out about this? Not one father, uncle, brother, cousin?

Seriously.

>happening over and over
>notice patterns
>crushed by hate speech laws
>happening over and over

Fear of being labeled "racist", probably.

>UK Police Arrested Parents Trying to Stop Muslims from Raping their Children

>The report heard of two cases where fathers tracked down their daughters and tried to remove them from houses where they were being abused only to be arrested themselves when police were called.

>Some staff at the council were nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of the attackers for fear of being called racists. Others said they had clear direction from their managers not to do so.

frontpagemag.com/point/239615/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-stop-muslims-daniel-greenfield

Noticing patterns is racism.

This is the part where you go in and slaughter everyone in the building to get your daughter back.

Oh wait, they gave up their guns.

Someone tried to do that but the police arrested them.

CANADA YES

I would shoot the fucking police. What kind of a father wouldn't give up their life to save their child?

Pls no bully.

test

I thought this was halifax Canada for a second. Was about to go full reeeee.

We're you b& or something?

Kek

British people need to learn how to make grenades in the convenience of their homes.

And fucking Pakis need to get deported. In pieces. Sent home in boxes to their filthy families.

WTF is wrong with the English justice system anyway? A few years for raping a child, twice? THESE MOTHERFUCKERS SHOULD ALL BE EXECUTED. Or at least given life.

English people, you need a violent revolution. Why are you leaving it to one poor crazy dude? Rise up!!!

>Halifax
>England

WEW!
Had me worried for a minute. I don't see very many Muslims in Nova Scotia.

This is racist.
They were being culturally enriched.

The U.K. Police endorse and support the Muslims doing this.

Yeah I was worried too. I'm 2 hours from Halifax. I don't want these fuckers here. Already seen a few new "refugees", they're not Syrian though...fuckin' Africans. They've been keeping to themselves so far.

I've noticed a lot of white eastern European immigrants here though, bunch of them have been showing up for the last year. It's all old folks though, so no qt girls, aside from a family that moved in across the road, not sure how old that girl is, pretty sure she's in highschool. Tall skinny blonde. Wonder if they're Ukrainian, I've heard them speaking another language, I just couldn't pinpoint what it was.

Yet. Weedman will provide.