ITT: The final boss of an artist's discography

this is a hilarious idea for a thread

>full sessions
>not metallic k.o. or more power

Here's an easy one

Metallic KO is essential though

This is the first of their albums that I listened to

correct
seconded, i'm looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

Kanye is like a really difficult MMO. Each new album is the final boss and most scrubs don't beat it until the new expansion comes out and power creep makes the old final boss easier

Explain

I got a better idea

Kanye is extremely accessible user

Ok so maybe Kanye is like a really easy MMO, but the majority of the players are brainlets

Now we're getting somewhere

The only answer

I'd say it's this
ltiy is my favorite though

only plebs think this

>Having Fun with Elvis on Stage is a 1974 spoken word concert album by American singer and musician Elvis Presley. The album consists entirely of byplay and banter by Presley from between songs during a live concert—primarily jokes, with the songs themselves removed from the recording.

easy

Even though it's many people's intro to Unwound, it's their longest and most experimental project with tracks like We Invent You, Terminus, and Below the Salt that are long, epic and challenging. Plus it's their closer so it makes sense to be a final boss
I can see this working too

>album pulls strongly from mainstream j-rock
>band has 2 acclaimed drone albums
either I'm missing something here or you need to reread the prompt

>implying that isn't full circle for Boris
That is their final boss.

>implying those drone albums weren't SOP at the time

admittedly, I don't know much about boris, I like feedbacker and flood but haven't found the time to listen to most of their other stuff.
it just seems odd to me.

Umm...that is not Tin Machine II

*SAW2

>it just seems odd to me
Exactly. Also this Those albums may be their best but New Album fills the criteria for me.

>playing video games

Video games are fun

I think this should be Doll Doll Doll or Find Candace

ITT: When every album is the final boss

the dark souls of music xD

Not the final boss, but that one secret boss that beats the shit out of everyone until they either git gud or give up trying. NOTM is the final boss.

Oh shit I just thought of something else for Unwound, the real final boss would be sitting though the Excuse Me/But Pardon/My French trilogy at the end of The Future of What

raditude

The Dark Souls of Gorillaz

Pic related is the real final boss. Yellow Submarine is the annoying side quest that nobody does and just forgets about

this or ODDSAC

nah, the Anthology albums are the final boss.

heh, not really

That's like saying a boss scrapped in the demo phase is the final one

heh, yes fucking really
are you fucking kidding?

listening to all 3 anthology albums, watching the 10 hours of the tv show, and reading the entire book without sleeping, that's the final boss.

She fucking looks like the final boss

oddsac is entry level shit my dude

yass!

oh fuck you're right. i forgot about the Crack Box. there's some good stuff on there.

Everyday Chemistry is the final final boss

good picks

lol

frfr i cant get into it and i really want to but FUCK ITS SO MUCH
>every fucking Ween fan

Their pre-GWS demos are the ultimate boss battles

wrong. Coil's final boss would be something like Remote Viewer or Time Machines. TAON is pretty much their most accessible album

it's honestly my favorite ween album

>not this behemoth

not in a good way though

God damn the Remote Viewer is so abrasive.
Like, it's really good of course, but fuck it is not a pleasant listen.

both correct

where would you say Litanies of Satan lies? like penultimate boss? i haven't heard your album.

They're very similar actually, you could have chosen either really.

this is the final boss of music in general nigga

Oh god disc 1 is bad and then disc 2 is official announcement that theyd completely run out of ideas

>being this pleb

Definitely either this or Attention Please. I'd still probably go with your pick on account of Attention Please being shit and New Album actually being pretty good

oh hell yea i should listen to that one. Litanies of Satan is one of the most terrifying and mind blowing things i've ever experienced.

genuinely love both these records i haven't been able to stop listening to songs about my cats

nah this is the final boss

correct

WHEN I LOOK AT THE SKY AT NIGHT
I CAN SEE YOU LAUGHING ON YOUR STAR

Specifically Aumgn

Not one, but two

St. Vincent got down syndrome?

Not setting up 2 turn tables and play a song of your liking on one before unleashing some prime Elvis banter after it on the other.
That'll do until the Elvils hologram.

>final boss
>band makes albums after those picks
I believe you are doing this wrong laddz

>being this hostile
woha settle down boi

Most plebs call it his worst album user

Every time i listen to Below the Salt the thought strikes me that this could be the most perfect track i've really ever heard. Like all elements of that are perfect.

Of course i feel that way about other songs too sometimes, but this one...god damn.

the bed of chaos of Gorillaz

I did it right