Dad wants me to find a job but doesn't understand no one is hiring in this country right now

>Dad wants me to find a job but doesn't understand no one is hiring in this country right now

tell him to frick off!!

>just applied for a canadian working visa
>will be accepted

BTFO

w-wagecuck!

I have two business here, an english school and a parking lot

Move

what "job" are you talking about. There are plenty of part time jobs in Canada. All of my friends got par time job in Canada within few months of graduating from high school. And Canada is a blue ocean for job in terms of there being only small number of unique job-seekers. You should have had experiences that other fellow Canadians didn't have, and also should have learned a skill or two like being able to speak foreign languages or having a certificate in network.

I was out of a job for a year and only got the one I have now because they literally don't even interview you. It's shit but there isn't anything else.

delet this

Fuck off faggot our parents didn't need any of those skills they didn't even need a high school certificate and could be set for life.

what does that have to do with anything about our situation now though?

Aren't we talking about US, NOW? Not people living 60 years ago?

I shouldn't have to go to uni for 4 years just for a slim chance of getting a job I should have the same opportunities my parents had where you could walk down the city strip and get hired that day.

is the oil business going crazy over there

>i shouldn't.
>I should

Yeah well that's not the way the world is these days buddy. You can add some other "should's" to that list.

>No one should be stolen from
>No one should ever get killed by a car
>No one should ever get cancer
>No one should ever starve
>No one should ever get a heart attack
>Everyone should be healthy and rich and happy and everything they ever want to be

>going to 4 year univ raises slim chance

have you heard of STEM buddy? brainlet detected

you need to stop complaining and make something of your life. times change, people adapt, that's human life. you can bitch about how things were better ye olden times but while you do that everyone else is passing you by.soon you'll be some bitter poor fuck who never lived life because he was so busy bitching about how the world should be instead of adapting to what it is.

Having a stem degree means nothing. The ONLY thing that matters during your time at college is the letterhead at the top of your recommendation letters for your internships.

Why don't you just find a job in real estate?

I hear things are going really well!

considering it.

>be real estate broker
>sell a shitshack for $5 000 000 to some gooks who don't give a fuck
>Make 0.1% commission of $50 000

having a STEM degree means nothing in the US. You don't know Canada, stop posting. I lived in BC and Ontario for 10 years, I know my shit bud

having a degree means everything everywhere

>HR departments will literally throw your resume out if you don't have a degree
>Many jobs that don't require a degree will literally pay you more just because you have one, employers sometimes literally PAY for you to go to college

I didn't know Aussies were such BABIES.

Nah don't let the shitty underachievers spoil their name. Most aussies are good, well-hearted people. It's just a few horrible NEETs and overall losers spoil their name online by spending 18 hours a day doing fucked up shit.

The normal ones are getting somewhere in life why these downers just ruin everyone's day.

>Be white in the US
>stay in school niggers

>Be Asian in Canada
>stay in school cumskins

ah yes an american makes a very astute racial remark again, how classic.

In America literally everyone has a degree, even most brown immigrant cab drivers used to be "doctors" overseas. If you want to be successful here it's far more important that you have connections, even in traditionally safe professions, unless you are okay with living in the middle of nowhere.

>Dad does not own his own business and therefore cannot hire you
>Dad is a wage slave failure

I would kill for half of that... in fact, I'll kill you when you get here and steal your Mexican fat cat shit.

>even most brown immigrant cab drivers used to be "doctors" overseas

Their degrees aren't accredited or valued in the US. You shouldn't even bring in a smelly fucking POO or Mexican who can't speak two licks of english and might have a degree from Bangalore State University where the actually diploma is smeered in feces and bought for 500 Rupees.

>If you want to be successful here it's far more important that you have connections

Yeah that's same fucking everywhere, no one said networking wasn't important. what do u think college is for? For networking with profs and alumni and other fellow students dumbass

I got hired
Sounds like you're just being a bitch, hat.

Exactly, a degree here is basically worthless. College has become a path followed by every common, lazy idiot. Unless you are going to a university with a heavy name, or your goal is just to end up living on a wage, competent people are better off using that time and money somewhere else.

Get a job as a septic tank laborer, or well right hand.

>Exactly, a degree here is basically worthless.

>College has become a path followed by every common, lazy idiot.

Are you genuinely mentally deficient? How could those two statements POSSIBLY be true at the same time? If every "lazy idiot" has a degree... How exactly do you think it makes YOU look, when you don't have one? That you're dumber or lazier than pleb idiots?

>competent people are better off using that time and money somewhere else.

DELUSIONAL. How the fuck will you network without college? How will you get a job when 'every idiot and his dog has a degree these days'? So delusional.
>Inb4 "ill start a business"
solid idea buddy, go start that dropshipping """business""" on ebay. Oh yeah im sure even if your brilliant business idea takes off you will NEVER, EVER have to fallback on a degree.

DELUSIONAL.

Face it. A University degree is literally one of the best investments you can make in terms of long-term earning potential. "Everyone is getting a degree these days", yes. So how will you look without one? Dumber than a POO? Dumber than some slut covered in tattoos who's sucked over 6 million penises?

D. E. L. U. S. I. O. N. A. L.

If you are given 4 years and $120k and at the end of it you weren't completely outperforming 99% of college graduates the problem lies with you. I guess canadians just don't have the same kind of entrepreneurial spirit or ambition as America.

Ah yes 18 years old will definitely be able to work hard with all their professional experience to start their own business with all that capital they've amassed from their professional career... wait...................

You fucking idiot. Sure buddy I'm convinced you'll be the new Bill Gates with your brilliant ideas.

>$120k
What 120k are you talking about? Oh you're implying that undergrad tuition is $120k? That community college, grants, scholarships, etc do not exist? What's your business big guy let's hear this.

I hope there must have a job that just sit out all day.

Why can you only be successful if you are a billionaire? That's seriously unrealistic, and you are calling me delusional. $10-20k in savings or personal loans is all you need to start almost any viable business, just find a local niche and fill it. I started a company that provides hospice care focusing on non-english speaking patients, then moved into real estate.

If you are spending your time at community college I imagine you are either on the path to trade school or some other licensed professional degree which like I said before is fine for people what want to live on a wage. It's a safe path but takes much longer and gives you a far worse return. If you are just going to college because that's what people do then you are just throwing away money.