twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

garbage

good

Fucking sucked

>that finale

wrong
correct
wrong

It jumped between both. Could've been great but it was sloppy and predictable as it went on. The old William story turned out to be complete trash.
>muh robots are people too

Good for normies and bad for autismal contrarians

Pick your side

It's good but I don't understand what's so deep about it. Fans making it seem like the show is really breaking the mold but all these concepts have already been explored in other media/literature. It's a pretty good sci fi/western blend but that's about it

The only predictable episode was the last one, and it was like a slow moving train crash you couldnt help but watch... in a good way

Meant for

>humanity is EVIL
>the only way to be a human and to not be EVIL is to be a complete beta bitch who whimpers and does whatever le strong independent robot womyn command of you

Good. Not perfect, but good.

It was OK. Nothing more.

started off strong but quickly started to fray at the edges. I was not surprised by the lame ending.

its top tier telly, dont listen to the edgy contrarians ITT

its not perfect, but nothing is

It is amazing

why would i root for a fucking nigger whore?

man fuck william. goes from beta falling for a robot to edgelord psychopath. logan should have ditched his ass.

Other than the obligatory tweest william was fitting character with the theme actually.
In fact its his wanton violence that caused whats her face robot to hate humanity in the end
It turns out the whole time he was trying to get her to evolve, and she did eventually
His character and ford are probably the only good things about the show. I guess you pay for the a-listers cos they are in fact good.
Other than that it was a 4/10 pseudo cyberpunk

they arent robots they are grown

It's amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=bGNjpgSC2ZU

>tfw too intelligent to not appreciate the Maeve storyline

i mean, it's not the greatest thing in the show. But it's really not as bad as you guys think it is. They should have elaborated on why the Asian dude was helping her.

>you will never suck in those big cybernegress nippled

Its literally
>stronk female intimidates two bumbling beta males to do her bidding
It required quite a stretch of suspension of disbelief

Yes, and they're too weak males, it makes sense

those just had a babby hershey's kisses

Felix, while his kotivations arent quite spelled out, seems to be a timid guy who just wants to do good. Thats kinda what the whole thing with the bird was about, show he may think there is more to these machines than they appear, and also to show his programming knowledge. Beta 2 is just a spineless fuck.

I like Old William, but I don't think the flashback sequences really lend that much to the story. I don't think it lines up that well, and moreover what it accomplishes thematically is already touched on elsewhere anyway--like Old William's dialogue about his wife's suicide.

At the end of the day Young William just felt like the show being heavy-handed at its pessimism.

7.5/10 for me

It was good until Maeve became a mary sue.

>It was good until Maeve became a mary sue.

Except she was doing as she was programmed to do the entire time you cuck

wrong

wrong

>t. reddit

But all the technicians seem to be nerdy beta nu-males, its some kind of techie stereotype going on there.
And the fact that they are piss weak dealing with the robots when they have every power over them

as a halfnormie id say 6.5-7/10

Youre right that whole thing is just there for muh tweest, cos evidently normies love tweests

It would be GOAT if they handled the Maeve storyline better. It's well thought-out, has some killer speeches and Hopkins chewing scenery, I honestly can't think of anything I enjoyed as much as this since forever.

>wants to do good
>gets countless innocents murdered
Yeah, nah.

>it's a maeve scene

Worst part of the show for sure, the fact that she's supposed to be sexy boggles my mind as well.

Other than that I really like the show.

you're a faggot if you think felix is less than pure

fucking shit

we can all agre it had GOAT theme song

decent but incredibly overrated by normies

I liked it. It was a good way for me to discuss stuff with my brother every week. Not my favorite sci fi show but it was interesting.

He stood by meekly while people were murdered by the robots who made him his bitch. He's a spineless, worthless faggot, and the fact that you admire him makes me think you're one too.

It's enjoyable.

it had some good elements but it was drawn out too far and the end was full of clutter

should have been 6 episodes with the filler removed

>bulverism
now i know you're a faggot KEK

Every single character both robot and human is a horrible piece of shit, the show.

I think it's the most fedora thing I ever watched, I don't even know how they plan to do 4 more seasons or whatever of this shit, I don't think they have the budget to film the inevitable world war and genocide that the edgy plot is spiraling toward.

The simple explanation is that you are a nigger and you think in nigger terms constantly, reinforcing your nigger thought patterns. Stop thinking like a nigger and maybe you won't be a miserable fuck once in a while

But I hated the show because I am not miserable you absolute fucking moron. How miserable do you need to be to have that bleak of an outlook of the human race as this show does.

Yea but thats the idea.
Humans make robots try to be humans and the robots are pieces of shit because humans are pieces of shit.
"Everything is shit in the future" is a typical dystopian/cyberpunk premise, but the show doesnt capture that well, not does its writing allow for several seasons of the same formula.
Its a good try, but its already dead jim

I actually like dystopia because it tends not to take itself seriously, this hardly had any elements of it. There was barely any sinister undertones about the outside society apart for corporate backstabbing which is pretty standard stuff. Hell it even tries to make most if not all characters sympathetic and fails at it miserably.

This, in addition to the lame ass twists, is pretty much my objection too. Why is every single character such a sadistic, horrible asshole? There's not a single person who visits Westworld who isn't show to be utter fucking filth.

I'm not sure if this is trying to be some apocalyptic vision of people in the vein of Cormac McCarthy or if it was just created by a teenage edgelord, or both. But it's fucking insufferable.

are you saying you wouldn't be utter filth once you entered westworld?

It's pretty much an amusement park for rich otakus who want to play pretend with life size dolls. Do you think every single one of them would endlessly rape and murder their way across the landscape and that none of them would just want to enjoy the fucking scenery or the period or the characters? The show had to show ONE character with that mindset, and then edgy things the fuck up by making him the ultimate evil, because no one can actually be good, or even morally grey in Westworld.

It's just a stupid inverse of making everyone a saint. It makes them all demons instead.

I would be absolute filth in samurai world

You didn't answer the question

I kek'd
fair enough

logan

eh..thought it was good
maybe trying bit too hard to be "deep"

>he thinks its samurai world

It's shrinkworld you dumbass

Normies generally find the show really boring, at least judging by my social circle.

Lol wut

it's my favourite tv series since L O S T

The really dumb thing is that even if everyone somehow was that way after entering it, it still doesn't matter in the context of the story because none of them know the robots are sentient.

>lost
disgust.jpg

>shrink meme
never die, kek
fucking shrinkfags

>he didn't GET L O S T

pleb

As a Japanophile, I would spend all the time there in glorious nippon fantasyland, especially if i got to be a naruto style ninja running through the air with my arms behind me, practicing jitsus in the corner, and carrying a giant sword on the train.

tell me you wouldnt, that goes double if they had a japanese high school hijinx ride, complete with class trip, beach episode, and lewdness.

>Avoids answering question

I would create my own harem of loli bots by kidnapping them after forcing their robot parents to commit sudoku

not wanting a harem of loli for the lewdest possible action ever

that being head pats, tea parties with strawberry decorated cakes, and song and dance musical numbers

I know I'm a sick, perverted degenerate. I can't help myself.

how would samurai world work anyway

you can't shoot guests in westworld but how are you gonna have a sword in samurai world that doesn't hurt guests? and what's stopping some guest from stabbing another guest?

>jitsus

its jutsus reeeeeeeeeee

AUTOCORRECT STRUCK AGAIN SENPAI.

No as I'm not an edgelord.

Okay, cool

She's not even female, she's a synthetic with the outward appearance of a human female. Keep piling on the proof that you containment boarders are SJWs.

What's stopping people to stabbing each other irl?

This is one of the worst TV shows I have ever watched. On the same sort of level as Under the Dome, where the premise is interesting enough to keep you watching despite the shit acting, directing, dialogue and sub-plots.

At times it was good, but more than often hilariously bad. Overall not worth anyone's time

>everyone that comes to westworld wants to kill people and fuck their wounds and shit
>there's not one person who just wants to experience a day in the wild west and go on an adventure

you mean the host who never deviated from her loop? that one? the one who was programmed to get right to the exit and turn back... and did? who never deviated from her on-rails escape adventure?

did you honestly not get that she finally deviated from the script when she got out of the train?

so after deciding to stop playing vidya you've never killed every friendly NPC after you save, just for fun? i find that hard to believe.

woops
this
was meant for

did you honestly think she did?
her script was "she gets to the platform BUT..."

the only reason that her script would be "she actually escapes" is if she was the host that was carrying the stolen data, and she wasn't.

there's no reason why anyone would program her to actually escape westworld, therefore her program must be what bernard's lines suggested: you almost make it out but something draws you back.

utter tard lmao

Tue Inception of tv-series

Complete shit devoid of characters with actual personalities and motivations, a world that makes sense, a compelling plot with stakes, dialogue with any sort of creative flourish, above-average acting, and any visual style.