Ben Shapiro BTFO's "Alt-Right" Trumpkins

Well Sup Forums, what do you have to say for yourself now?

youtube.com/watch?v=VyaIjnQawn0

I am now a #CruzMissile

>oh Bohoo people call me new names because it gets to me

Basically sjw tier

Shapiro

Ben, I've had you up to here.

(Hand touches rib cage)

MUH ISRAEL

What makes Shapiro think Israel is threatened? Does he honestly think Trump would listen to antisemites when it comes to Middle Eastern policy? A majority of Americans support Israel.

Also

>my nationalism is ok but yours isn't! -Ben Shapiro, 2016

Is he really that upset that people are trolling him on twitter? What a fucking baby

Why did Milo back out from debating this manlet jew?

"I'm a rightwing nationalist" yea for fucking Israel. Hypocrite liar.

>"OY VEY BLOOD AND SOIL NATIONALISM IS WRONG IN AMERICA"
>"BUT ISRAEL BELONGS TO THE JEWISH PEOPLE, FOREVER"

Good points by Ben. I'm a long time conservative but I am appalled by the vitriol and hatred that has been unleashed by Trump's presidential run. It's not longer about limited government, free trade, and other key tenets of the conservative movement. It has instead turned into a cult of personality that is, there I say, fascist-like.

Hopefully the delegates find a way to overturn Trump at the convention, for the sake of our party, and more importantly, for the sake of our nation.

when the republican party became the Israel pandering party, it was destined to die. I'm all for nationalism. But do it in your own nation instead of eliciting support from a nation halfway across the planet in your hellhole of a location chosen for religious reasons.

I support israel's right to exist. I also support israel's right to defend itself or be engulfed by its neighbors.

>Trumpkins

dropped

I object to his characterization of people who hate Jews as right wingers.

I'm a liberal and I hate Jews too.

He looks "Fuck my shit up senpai".

What? Just another Jew that can't handle bants.

People that dislike you are always going to target the aspects of your life that are obvious and easily exploited. Jew's are the easiest. Just insult them for being a Jew and you've triggered them. This shit isn't rocket science.

>hoping for decent solutions in indecent times

Not happening fan

>in the fanbase
>memeing on no name fags who joke around on obscure anime boards or stormfag forums

I really don't get this. Who the fuck cares? Trump himself loves jews, Israel and has jewish in-laws.

The only "antisemitism" is just some random ppl bantering on the net and he has to sperg out about this every week.

Grow the fuck up.

lol

If somebody undesirable supports a republican it means that republican at least tacitly agrees with them

Meanwhile a literal terrorist democrat Arab can murder 50 gays yet nobody blames democrats

not an argument.

How much anti-Jew stuff have you been tweeting Ben, Sup Forums?

>feels doesn't matter
>muh feels

shapy sounds kinda like he needs a hug... but you cant hug a jew they will steal your wallet its a scientific fact

He can't handle the Banter...This is like an Indian giving a speech about pooing in the loo

>1 post by this ID

SHUT

IT

lots

DOWN

Shapiro on the """Right""", guys like Jeff Weaver and Goodman on the """"Left"""". I love how much it hurts these guys that the online media that created them is turning on them. Live by the sword, die by the sword, assholes.

HAHA midget got tired of self-stumping himself by attacking Trump - goes after his supporters now. Sad!!

Looking kind of rough these days. Not so chipper

You. You're good, you.

AMERICA comes first sorry Ben.

It's how it should be.

Shapiro Logic: Trump is not a conservative, so I will not try to stop Hillary Clinton from becoming the President.

It's fucking Retard Tier logic.

lol giganto freak. He's actually tall.

HAHA I wish Trump hates Jews and niggers as much as me.

kek

This faggot tried to Jew Trump and got discredited like a 2 dollar hooker.

ahh boo hoo.

Ben Shapiro is a broken man. His base split in half. Lost his job. Hell even the bitch he lost it over turned his ass down. NeverTrump blew up in his face. He's a manlet. Don't even get me started on the whole Jew thing.

man jews are too easy to bait

Listen carefully to what Ben says about Trump's subjective thoughts..... Ben is describing himself 100%.... it's pure projection about himself, it has nothing to do with Trump.

Agree 100%...firstly, as is the case with all these fucking keks, WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHO THE FUCK THIS KIKE IS AND WHAT THE FUCK HE HAS TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING

Secondly, just listen to the fucking guy...he's just another self-loathing jew; unfortantely, hardly any of these faggots be an hero and commit suicide already

He literally said whites have low IQs... so they have no right to argue with him. And it's ironic that's whites actually have higher IQs than Jews on average. Textbooks won't tell you that, but actual statistics will.

lmao shapiro

He has the dumbest priorities. Right now we are having a revival of the gun control debate and all this cuck can do is cry about trolls on Twitter.

Fuck Israel it should stand on its own.

You're insane. Take Trumps cock out of your mouth.

He projecting about himself 100%. The same way you just projected about cocks in your mouth.

>There I say
It's dare

>what do you have to say for yourself now?
The oven just got a little hotter.