Want to like Sup Forumscore because i genuinely think it sounds good and is enjoyable to listen to

>want to like Sup Forumscore because i genuinely think it sounds good and is enjoyable to listen to
>everyone on Sup Forums hates Sup Forumscore

What should I listen to? I need to be told.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w0eRhDs2wjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like most Sup Forumscore but I regularly shit on it just to fuck with newfags

fuck you, don't let faggots on here or anywhere tell you what you can or cant listen, faggot.

>needing to be told

this is how I know you're a pleb

>I need to be told
This is how I know you're either retarded or a woman.

I love your attitude user but it's quite clear it's too late for this one

nobody can tell you what to listen to, Sup Forumscore are simply guides in different directions depending on your musical tastes use them for other albums that are similar

Whatever you want. This is Sup Forums approved I think? Idk I was listening to it earlier.
youtu.be/w0eRhDs2wjQ

>I regularly shit on it just to fuck with newfags
same desu. the sooner you realize it's all just banter the better OP

people only shit on people that ONLY LISTEN to Sup Forumscore
you can't seriously say that you haven't found music outside of it that you enjoy

Just be yourself

This.

>Caring what people think about your taste on a South Korean break dancing forum.

ill help, listen to primus, ween, and buttholesurfers. branch from there and stay brown

don't do this

only listen to music with sub-300 views on youtube

>not exclusively listening to music you made yourself and have never published

As much as I want to tell you "listen to anything you like", don't do it. The snobs will eat you alive if you listen to Paramore or NIN. You're better droning some patrician dude on rym or a last.fm user with obscure artists. Doing this you'll be part of the patrician scene. Because trust me, you don't want to become a joke.

actual advice: listen to Sup Forumscore. most albums on there deserve to be (the more newer ones are more controversial, etc Death Grips, Kanye, reunion Swans). Now WITHOUT telling anyone on here, if you genuinely like the album, perfect, but keep it to yourself. No one cares if you like a critically acclaimed album. No-on cares if you hate it either. The problem arises when you share this information. If you declare that you like "__" by "__" which is on the mucore chart, it would seem like you're new to exploring music, which is expected as most newbies are directed to listen to mucore. If you declare that you hate said album, you might genuinely hate the album, but people would think you're just being contrarian (opposing popular opinion) by rejecting a well liked album so you seem like a special snowflake. Congrats. You have now understood most of the banter on Sup Forums.

I'm not joking when I say that everything I listen to on the regular was something I found posted by a user on Sup Forums, other than natural snow buildings, but people even post about them

just listen to what you like, simple as that user
>Doing this you'll be part of the patrician scene.
ahahahaha the patrician scene as if image is SO important on this anonymous imageboard, sure thing

Mu core is nothing but critically acclaimed albums that aren't know just on this forum.

Have you thought about listening to what you like?

No, what's the point? I need to fit in.

There's nothing wrong with only listening to stuff you found on Sup Forums, as much as everyone likes to pretend that Sup Forums is shit, the respective art boards are great for finding recommendations. The point was that you shouldn't only listen to In the Court of the Crimson King and F#A#.

There's nothing of value in fitting in, but you might as well try.

Just don't take anything anyone says on here too seriously

Do this unless you're op.

>everyone on Sup Forums hates Sup Forumscore

think that phrase over in your head

>letting your musical taste be dictated by anonymous high schoolers

back to Sup Forums

Life advice: never take seriously any opinion you find on Sup Forums. Most aren't real and even if they are who fucking cares. If albums gets discussed a lot here chances are they're good, and if you like them good for you. Or maybe they're awful and you hate them, that's cool as well. Sup Forums is great for expanding your horizons but don't come here to know what to think and what to like, there's reddit for that.

Life advice: do the opposite of this:

This post makes me sad. I didn't even listen to music until my late teens and I still managed to explore several niches instead of just latching onto mainstream or mainstream alternative music (which is mostly what Sup Forumscore is). I'm actually at the point where I'm looking at including more of that sort of music in my rotation but if I didn't have the foundation of more personal choices I would feel like a tasteless automaton.

i don't really listen to Sup Forumscore at all and i get shit on here

if you don't exclusively listen to music found on bandcamp then you're a pleb

this is the best verbalisation of about 70% of the posts that have ever been posted on mu

you need to go back

Most of the people on here are men and do exactly that, listen to the music that other Sup Forumstants tell them to.

This post makes me sad too, "mainstream alternative"? What the fuck does that even mean or include? All alternative music that was ever rated highly by a large number of underground critics and rym users? You feeling like a tasteless automaton says way more about your insecurity than it does about the validity of others' taste in music.

listen to Andrew Jackson Jihad

>What should I listen to?
Whatever you like

This. Take psychedelics if you need help figuring out what you like.

imagine taking anyone's opinion on here seriously

why is sufjan wearing a hat on top of his hat

Why are you telling lies? This board fucking loves NIN and Paramore. What kind of time machine did you invent? The patrician meme has been dead for years

the real question is why aren't you doing the same thing user?

>This board fucking loves NIN and Paramore
Paramore? Yeah. NIN? No. Just look at the threads where TDS gets posted. Lots of people have finally realized the album is a cringe-induncing """experience""" where the lyrics are seem to be written by some 13 years old kid and the production is subpar. NIN is just pop music for edgelords who want to feel superior. That's why I stick around to whatever people tell me to listen to.

Why did it take them so long? I already knew this without listening cause most NIN fans in my middle school were Jr Columbine trite faggots who would unironically wear a trench coat. To see it seriously be discussed here is disheartening. Like I didnt know what to listen to this morning so Im like "oh I know Ill see what the hipsters on mew are hyping." You can obviously guess I didnt get a recc from any of these Threads in the catalog. Fuck this place

listen in utero

People talk shit on Sup Forums constantly just for fun. Just listen to what you enjoy