Putin admits US is probably the only superpower left in the world and says he "accepts that". Any thoughts?

Putin admits US is probably the only superpower left in the world and says he "accepts that". Any thoughts?
news.vice.com/article/putin-says-us-is-probably-worlds-only-superpower-walks-back-trump-compliments?utm_source=vicenewsfb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtdOZEgaFIw
usdebtclock.org
youtube.com/watch?v=ADINuxdKC4A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INSAS_rifle#Issues
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

Le cuck midget tries to switch tactics after realising that being a fucking idiot doesn't work.

He basically tries to defuse the tension after Syria, Ukraine and the recent NATO maneuvers.
Russia is appearing like the good guy on the ISIS/Syrian file, especially since the series of islamic terrorist attacks.
He simply capitalizes on that to take care of his PR and raising its popularity in Europe.

What flag is that
It looks rare but I'm on mobile

Uzbekistan

"probably" the only superpower, how fuckign delisional is he?

Will you take me back if I promise to send actual people and not kebab?

lel this

His team have just been banned from the Olympics and Sanctions have been extended to mid-2017. They're also failing hard at Euro 2016 and the world has now stereotyped them as a bunch of violent thugs.

Russia is a basketcase. Geef back Crimea.

Almost every single person who has put the slightest interest into geopolitics will tell you that Russia is bound to collapse in the following 20 years, and that it is literally impossible to sustain the current Russia without aggressive expansion to restore old Soviet borders

The most echoed prediction is that if the EU doesn't collapse, they'll have to join it.

The game just changed. it's not cool to be a superpower anymore. USA just playin on their own, like always. last country to ban guns, last country to remain superpower. meeh what a cucks

Stfu. If t want for us you'd be speaking Russian right now you French faggot

German*

And not a single city of Europe would've contained a single shitskin, a gypsy or a faggot. Or any version of a modern liberal

Thanks USA!

Putin must be in trouble haha.

Is the Russian economy about to give out?

wow you guys really have a problem with flags recognition

That's a ruskie friendo

Of course we are the only super power left in the world; however with the global economy about to shit the bed, the USA may lose that status.

>vice
ahahahahha

>you'd be speaking Russian right now you French faggot

Absolutely 5/5. You made me laugh my friend.

>Russia is bound to collapse in the following 20 years, and that it is literally impossible to sustain the current Russia without aggressive expansion to restore old Soviet borders
Explain

>Almost every single person who has put the slightest interest into geopolitics will tell you that Russia is bound to collapse in the following 20 years
>hurr durr it is so obvious jee weez everyone nous it guyz

retarded post, as expected from bulgaria

US isn't gonna last either due to Whites being a minority

But no one is gonna say this due to PC

Russia has a better chance, it's not overrun by shitskins with 80 iq

This is pretty much how things would turn out if Trump was elected. Keep citizens distracted with ridiculous nationalist propaganda (Putin is strong leader standing up against degenerate globalist liberals!) while the country sinks into shit, currency now worthless and oligarchs funnel all of the wealth into banking havens in Central America.

The whitest part of the world literally let themselves be cucked by a bunch of thugs who happened to be in the right place at right time when communism ended.

Oh well at least there will be a steady supply of Russian and Eastern European women in the sex trade for decades to come.

>1 post by this ID

woah racist

youtube.com/watch?v=OtdOZEgaFIw

t. juan el liberal

What does that mean?

That's Murica' for you.

>this is what amerifats truly believe in
kek

feh, at least it's not pewdiepie

lol epic argument lmao!!

and funny pic too ))

Not an argument (((

How could this manlet handle 9 inch Trump dick?

i don't want russia to leave. can't we be friends instead?

i'd trade NATO for a military alliance with Russia

He is obviously missdirecting all modern hate trends towards america.

you've been trying to fuck up russia since 1918

>Almost every single person who has put the slightest interest into geopolitics will tell you that Russia is bound to collapse in the following 20 years
Don't know about Russia...But what i do know , is this:
usdebtclock.org

Enjoy it while it lasts

America is the one that's fucked up.

We create ISIS in Syria. Then our government claims publicly that we are working to destroy ISIS. So what does Russia do? Call our bluff and start bombing ISIS. American politicians get upset for being called out on their lies. Now they're going to escalate and threaten war against Russia. For what? For encouraging terrorist groups to kill our "allies" and attack us on our home soil?

Our government is a bunch of fucking scumbags.

>you've been trying to fuck up russia since 1918
everyone'd been trying to fuck up russia since eternity. it's like a natural state of thing

a testament to their tenacity

yes but i was talking about the US

Did you kidnap yourself a wife yet, Zamshut?

>Our government is a bunch of fucking scumbags.
Neocons...(same difference i guess)
youtube.com/watch?v=ADINuxdKC4A

They literally hired people to kill packs of wild dogs roaming around attacking people around sochi before the winter Olympics. I mean thats just unacceptable.

this is why you need trump

Thread didn't start doing shit till about five minutes ago, also I'm at work so I keep Getting distracted faggot

I know you probably are a little salty that the history of your country was shaped by criminals that were exiled to that godforsaken piece of of dirt in the middle of fucking nowhere so im gonna forgive what you just said about my country.

America will be here until the end of time. I cant say that much about your country though. And in conclusion I would like to quote my father.

"Son, if you ever happen to meet someone from Australia, spit in there face and tell them to do something about it while you stare them down."

Miss ya pops rip
1947-2009

While that debt is one of their problems, it's not even the biggest. The biggest one is letting the EU unite and develop internal manufacturing infrastructure that would compete with their export prices, which means the death of American export world domination, which is the backbone of their economy. Imagine if Google was founded in the EU, Apple was a French company and Microsoft a German one. All those phones, computers and software would've been exported by us instead of them, giving the taxed capital to our government instead of theirs.

Well, that's what is basically going to happen in the following 10 to 15 years, unless euroscepticism rises and fucks up the entire union. So yeah, try guessing who's really behind all those refugees. Remember how the US was caught spying on pretty much every single European country, and just a few years later, after having enough intel on their weaknesses, refugees suddenly started disrupting our stability on the pretext of "muh warr in the ME", while in reality the entire region has been in constant wars for decades and we never had such a refugee problem in Europe.

really makes u think eh..

EU collapse is beneficial both to the US and Russia.

True, especially Russia. In fact, it's the only thing that would allow them to rise to relevancy again without having to lose independence and become a member of the EU

Who is China?

China isn't a superpower.
They have economic power and are a strong military regionally but they lack the technology to compete with any serious military.

You know shit about China my friend. Both China and India are capable of kicking Russia's ass.

kek ok

Wrong country retard.

how? them lining up on the border with their billion plus people and having them yell BOOM at the same time?

But Assad is still around in syria!

Stealing decades old Russian tech doesn't make them a super power. They can't even copy it right.

>There was also a problem of oil being sprayed into the eye of the operator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INSAS_rifle#Issues

They have Nukes you fat piece of shit.

and russia does not? i'm fairly certain, given how russians seem to thrive in suffering, that nuking them would only make them stronger

Russia is big friend.
Also Russia has way more nukes and way better delivery systems.
Even if China and India for some reason decided to just randomly have a nuclear war with Russia I would say Russia would """win""".

China has more bunkers and people to sacrifice or hide in mountains.

Putin is just playing along, playing the game, pulling Americas plonker

>Geef back Crimea
Try & take it.

>amerimutt delusions
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
Kek @ delusional subhuman.

And this is why your retarded mongrel country will fall.

Fucking moron, I'm going to go out and kill a homeless vet now

No problem with that.

Being superpower is much more than just being powerfull.

A superpower is basically a country capable of project power in any region in the world, and its pretty obvious that the USA is the only capable of doing it

Who the fuck wants to go to the olympics, brazil is about to fucked

fucking ungrateful seppos. We should had not helped your sorry ass in the world wars

Please don't.

>vice

> steps back from super power
> no longer obligated to get into a super-power pissing match

> still has enough nukes to end the world many times over

no better super power than ending the world at the press of a button

At least he's a realist about things instead of pretending he's something he isn't

Yep, my long term money would be on ruskies.

I'm happy to see this beta cuck manlet finally reaching the acceptance stage.

No, he is being true. There's only powers and Super-Powers. China may have a shot soon.

Putin/Trump 2016