Time to give up your guns

It's now time for America to join the rest of the civilized world and ban weapons

We can admit that the founding fathers made a mistake

rollingstone.com/politics/news/why-its-time-to-repeal-the-second-amendment-right-bear-arms-20160613

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EuC1l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I admired it when it was in line with my own views.

> politics
> Rolling Stones magazine

>The Shilling Stone
Into the trash.

also >direct link
fuck off faggot shill

(((COHEN)))

>IT'S A SUICIDE PACT

There are like 12k homicides a year in a country of 310 million and that still includes ones that are undeniably justified.

>Cohen
>PureCoincidence.jpg

Come and take them.
I won't give them up.

I'm holding out for liberal hunting season.

>RollingShill
>cohen

What would Obama say if 2 million Americans with AR15s marched up to the white house and told him to fuck off?

He'd say

"This is why."

And everyone would fall for it.

>"needs to be repealed because it is outdated, a threat to liberty and a suicide pact" says constitutional law professor
>argumentum ad novitatem
>argumentum ad verecundiam

>We can admit that the founding fathers made a mistake

But I can't admit I made a mistake.

Well, as long as we are repealing Amendments, the 13th can go too.

The country was literally founded on the idea that citizens should be able to own weapons. That's the only reason the United States exists. How was it a mistake again?

>Can't repel the 13th, that's just silly
>but the 2nd can go though

THIS

>false analogy

I don't think so faggots, not when the same shit that led to the American revolution is happening again right now. We're keeping all our fucking arms.

Obama needs to fuck off with gun control. He's asking to be trageted and maybe Civil War if he keeps this shit up.

Not gun owners, they'll open fire no matter what he says to their faces.

Please also repeal the old outdated documents the Koran, Torah, and the Bible.

Check mate.

In fact, maybe the American constitution should be recognised as a religion

>Don't tread on me or my religious text ever again

>COHEN

EVERY FUCKING TIME

That's quite a (((coincidence)))

>Cohen

They're not even hiding it anymore

Faggot

archive.is/EuC1l

What a bunch of fucking hillbillies. Christ you guys can't get an erection without a weapon on the wall to fap to.

it was your father who made a mistake

Bitch, your dad made a mistake when he didn't pull out.

There are 2.75 to 3.5 million AR-15s and all are blamed for handful

Gun

Repeal 19th ammendment. Far more damaging than the 2nd.

SHALL

>Cohen

NOT

BE

Im torn on the issue.I think the way America clings to the constitution is idiotic and citizens are too stupid to own guns but I also feel that countries having their own "thing" adds to their individuality and is the whole point of having different countries

its no longer possible.In the world of drone hits there is not much a citizen can do except shoot his foot off and sit on befits

Women, LGBTTQQ, and other minorities obviously had no voice when the constitution was written. Time to get on the right side of history and accept that the old white man's constitution is outdated.

Gun control is working out really well for Chicago and DC. I'm tired of the media spinning the statistics. If they actually looked at them and broke them out by race, you'd see where most of the gun violence resides.

Responsible gun owners who care about self-defense will be left behind while niggers and spics still kill each other and attack white homes and people.

Come and take it, faggot.

INFRINGED

Welp I guess guns would just be undocumented from now on. Enjoy your gunfree zones

rite behind you on this.

>Im torn on the issue
It's a good thing no one gives a shit what you think.

No one fucking cares.
>In the world of drone hits there is not much a citizen can do except shoot his foot off and sit on befits
>user, you can't fight the british. They have the largest army with the latest muskets, long rifles, and warships :^)

Every time some """"""innocent"""""" sandnigger gets blown up from a drone strike that was meant for a terrorist the liberals lose their minds.

How do you think this would go if a drone strike killed an innocent American while killing rebels?
It would be a shitstorm.

so.... takes all types to make a world. just becasue i cum on my AR doesnt mean im nuts.

Holy fuck it's current year faggot.

Illinois got licensed carry years ago and crime in Chicago dropped. Niggers keep killing other niggers but they never gave a shit about gun laws to begin with.

First they took our guns
I didn't say anything because I didn't own a gun

What's next?

The 13th amendment needs to be repealed because it's outdated a threat to our lberty and a suicide pack

Do Bolshies not realise that if they try to ban guns they will literally trigger civil war 2.0?

COLD DEAD HAND

>Cohen

FUCKING STOP THE RIDE

I WANT OFF

Reddit loses their mind seeing this and are torn when a non-white goes on a mass shooting and it does or doesn't get attention

>uh... uh.... uh... folks.... uh... the crusades.... uh ... religion of peace... uh... terrorism.... uh....uh...uh inclusive.... uh.... young people... uh... racism.... uh...Okey dokey.

I'll take needing a gun to maintain an erection over needing a dog leafnigger.

This can't be a coincidence, I'm thinking it's a (((pattern))).

you'd really die user?
really? think long & hard about this
you would walk out of your house & die in a massive burst of gun fire?

it's hard to believe that generation kill was written by a reporter for the rolling kike

>Makes Claim
>backs it up with rolling stone magazine
whew, lad

>you'll never be able to defeat the police state on your own
>so you might as well bend over and lick boot like the rest of us

No wonder you fuckers have CCTV's your bathrooms

1 post by this ID

every time you fags fall for it

It was for deer hunting

Im shilling so hard online for americans to give up their guns because i wanna fuck them

Even gunna make a hashtag go viral watch

how come shillary won't address the fact that the orlando mass shooter was her voter and he even took selfies at shillary rally?

Jesus the liberal shills are out like fucking crazy. Go ahead and ban weapons, then kiss your ass goodbye and bow down to the people that still have them.

>so you might as well bend over and lick boot like the rest of us
or move to a better country.
>No wonder you fuckers have CCTV
Im not from UK, we don't even have the budget for CCTvs

>Cohen

>Cohen

>No one fucking cares.
The point of starting a thread is to hear other peoples opinions

>How do you think this would go if a drone strike killed an innocent American while killing rebels?
not really, was not there a shitstorm about reclassify all the civilians into terrorists?also few dead US citizens, people bitched but life went on.
>user, you can't fight the british. They have the largest army with the latest muskets, long rifles, and warships
well that sounds mildly less retard than the shit I hear most of the time
>user, army is made out of US citizens.They would never fire on other citizens since they are our brothers,sisters,fathers,etc.

cohencidence*

>Looking at that pic

Holy shit that burn.

>((((((((cohen)))))))))))

THIS IF FUCKING HORSE JOCKEY

>how come shillary won't address the fact that the orlando mass shooter was her voter and he even took selfies at shillary rally?

I dunno but someone needs to notify Trump about this.

They march in and handcuff us