/Namibia/ PROJECT GENERAL 11.0: "HERE'S THE FORUMS!" EDITION

Hello folks.

Our goal is to establish a right-wing conservative European community/state in Namibia as a fail-safe for the fall of Western civilisation.
Basically, Rhodesia 2.0.

>Quick Overview Of Plans

Buy land in arid/sparsely populated south of Namibia.
Settle colonists over time.
With modern technology artificially irrigate the land and turn it green, fertile and fully habitable within a few decades.
Once established and in large numbers, declare autonomy.

>Why Namibia?
1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Super cheap land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is weak, 16x less than USD.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy.

>Can we reinstate the monarchy? What’s the national anthem going to be? What’s going to be our views on X?
We’re debating a lot of that stuff at the moment, but stuff like an anthem is obviously not high priority. We’re not LARPing, we have to work on the ‘boring’ stuff as well. We can give a general idea but specifics will most likely change overtime. Overall this will be conservative, right wing and uncucked.

There's a lot more information than this and you can find it on our new forums!

Link in description of video.

dailymotion.com/video/x4h1b9y_project-namibia-link_travel

Please join and secure your spot for the coming happenings via the Application section and posting your skills and how you can help.

Please feel free to ask questions here.

>Is it whites only?
Yes.

>This was tried before on 8ch, they stopped since they figured out foreigners can’t own land. Are you slow?
No, 8ch was wrong - you can own land as long as the government perceives your presence as positive for Namibia and you obtain permission from the minister.

>What about being invaded by the Namibian army?
If we follow the law we should be fine. We don't plan armed invasion, we plan peaceful settling over time.

>Pfft, this “settling over-time” can’t work
Have you heard of Israel? They settled in a densely populated, highly contested region this way. Namibia will be easy if we play our cards right.

If it was this easy it would have been done already.

Snek is here
here to help with questions

I'm in

Two quick questions
1) I see you have stated 500k pledged to your project. Who has pledged this money? Will it be fairly distributed for those participating in the project to use towards building materials, material for growing crops, etc etc?

2) How will you prevent niggers from overwhelming this small colony if they were able to overrun a whole country in South Africa?

The men have arrived!

Prove to me 100% this isn't a honeypot

1. We have the money among our members. It will be distributed into a fund for everything that will be needed to build the colony, yes.

2. Desert everywhere for one. They won't because Namibia=/= Zimbabwe. Their government only shouts about land reform to stay in power, but they never act on it because it would obviously be economic suicide as it scares away investors they want so much. We are in fact investors in this sense.

You'll see once you register on the forums this is no LARP or scam. We're absolutely fucking serious. When SHTF we're going to need somewhere to retreat and preserve European culture and Afrikaners.

There is no entry fee or shady crap lack that.

bump

Outer haven yes

here

That's great but you'd need tens of thousands to be successful at preservation.

Why flee instead of rally?

Bump

Bump. Thread is getting slid hard.

no muslims allowed

He's an American tourist visiting there fyi.

bosniaks don't post on Sup Forums he's a serb

>2. Desert everywhere for one. They won't because Namibia=/= Zimbabwe. Their government only shouts about land reform to stay in power, but they never act on it because it would obviously be economic suicide as it scares away investors they want so much. We are in fact investors in this sense.

because niggers always do whats in their best interest

Im here for school purposes

Yah know, Zimbabwe is the ONLY country that did that and all other African countries are seeing an example of what happens when you kick out whites. Total economic collapse.

Namibia is quite stable, just very very underdeveloped.

Why don't you move to that white state in South Africa instead?

bump

Those threads become rare. At some point i thought the whole thing was dead.

Some weeks ago i wanted to ask about the water and agriculture.
I sawin some archive you have some land with boreholes is it enough ?

I mean, we're talking of some plants that consume a lot of water, depending of what you want, but i Namibia, it's cotton and corn i think. Of course there is ways to reduce the consumption, but it means more money to spend.

Also hydroponics, some german talked about that. It's not so easy and developed for now, how will you do ?

And what can someone do to help ifdoesn't come and doesn't have money?

Orania isn't a state and it's in a densely populated region.

Because the "progressive" south African government would never allow such a project to happen on their soil

When we declare autonomy, what will be your plans if the Namibian government ooga booga's and sends their """""military""""" to deal with us?

can we grow weed

When you declare autonomy, what will you do if the Namibian government sends it's """""military""""" to subdue us?

It's being discussed, but some of our funds may be used to help with travel costs. As long as you have some practical skills or are willing to work on a farm, you're useful.

We always need manpower.

It's already happening
Yours won't be a state either and Namibia is one of the most densely populated countries in the world.

>military
it's a joke not an military

By that time the settlement would be large enough to deal with them

Hopefully it won't come down to violence, but we will plan for that when the time is right

Excellent cash crop, though I'm not sure who would buy it in Namibia and there isn't a legal means of shipping the product yet. Maybe in a decade when the entire U.S. is legalized, we could sell to them.

Hopefully it won't need to be violent.

But at that point we are expected to be very established and vital to them, they won't want to get rid of us.

But in the really unfortunate scenario we are going to be armed, but that's not the plan famalan.

It's still a large amount of people with guns

I researched this extensively, coast is desert, fishable.

I'm not an expert on the hydroponics and agricultural aspect (someone else here probably can help you with that), but you can certainly help without donating. This project wouldn't exist without people pitching in.

Also, the threads have gotten less common due to the extreme amount of shills since Orlando. Lots of sliding.

What will be our export, what will be our needs, what are we looking at as far as job growth and such?

Who the fuck would want to settle in Africa?

>Namibia one of most densely populated.

Thanks for poor trivia skills Achmed. Get lost Shill.

fyi Namibia is the second sparsely populated state in the world next to Mongolia.

3 white grand fathers and 1 colored acceptable? I'm fine with containment to not infect general populace.

Can't you sell it to other African nations quietly?

Or send it to Asia somewhere

Who the fuck would settle where you are?

non niggers.

Depends on how you look.

>A FUCKING TREE

Possibly. That's talking black market. We don't want to turn into a drug cartel. I'm not even really sure how southern Africans feel about cannabis.

RARE
A
R
E

R A R E
A
R
E

RARE

white skin can't tan, european hair, European features with minor non European features.

We shouldn't rule it out totally, at least as a short term cash injection. Once the basics function there's no need for it.

They also have a bunch of old soviet APC's and mechanized infantry.

this will quickly degenerate to a weird cult

screencap this post

Hivemind

Seems fine. Register on the forums and post your skills and what you have to offer.

No one would know I'm half Jewish, so I guess I can infiltrate.

how will you prevent infighting and power struggles early on?
Will there be women as reproducing is important to keeping a nation going
will it be despotistic or nationalist or free??
what kind of arms will you have and how are they aquired?
what makes this different from a right wing hippie combine?

When you apply, send a photo of yourself so we can judge, from your personal description you sound fine

>A FUCKING SQUARE

great

Meritocracy. Trusted members vote on different issues

The plan is not invasion. Irrelevant.

i really hate when you faggots role play

I know, i'm just telling the polack that the military isn't really a joke

I asked this question once or twice before but did not get response
what are the specific places we intend to settle?
are there good transport links to there..we wont have to walk for miles and miles to set up camp or anything right?

Gehen Sie zuhause Jude!

Fuck off nigger.

You're fucking autistic.

where the fuck were you? we had a thread for you and everything

And you're a fucking faggot.

R A R E

i derped on that last sentence

>And what can someone do to help if he doesn't want to come and can't really help with money ?

I mean, like some guys that would help from their respectives countries

ayy lmao

So you need someone with a budget already, because he will be buying land, correct?

Also, what about safety, if niggers get uppity uppity will there be arms available?

Honestly, it would be easy for me. I'd get on a plane and join your community. You wouldn't have any way of knowing I'm a Jew.

We will buy land.

We need embassy in other countries as well. This is going to be a company afterall.

I don't know to be honest.

What is your ethnic makeup?
Are you Ashkenazi, Sephardic, etc?

The costs are nothing what is most important is the unity of interests.

but my main concern is women
if there is a lack of white women basically this will become a nation of halfies and we will wont become the ethnic majority but rather will create a new majority with the natives

This isn't an invasion.

All the nigs live hundreds of km from us, in the North.

No Jews.

I am skeptical. Good luck, though, hope you don't all get killed/eaten by savages.

We have 5 interested females fyi.

As the saying goes
"If we build it, they will come"

My family left South Africa just after I was born. My dad is an Afrikaaner with Boer roots and I grew up surrounded by Afrikaaner family who also left, hearing stories about the old South Africa and the 'good old days'. Autistic as it sounds (I realise I sound like americans bragging about being an eighth German), I yearn to return to my birthplace and to mingle with my 'people'. This is a stellar initiative and if it gets off the ground, if you do purchase land and advertise for help, if you do continue to push this and garner support and interest, then I am all for it and will be one of the first people there.

Questions:
Have you decided on a specific area yet?
How many people have signed up for your cause thus far?
Are you capable adults and not 16 year olds dreaming of something big?
At this early stage, how can people be sure this isn't a scam?
Also, if you want people to accept and trade with you, you need to limit the nazi imagery, less some rich lefties fly over and shoot us, or some sophisticated kaffir tribe rocks up and slaughters us all. Do you plan on doing this?

How the fuck is this settlement going to work? We will all die out there and the place will be abandoned because no vagina holding stands

does it matter? surely you are wise and smart enough to realise they wont leave their paradise of welfare and safety here in the west unless you already built up this state of yours already

if you build it they will come

i was following from the choosing of place on 4+Sup Forums but after i was demoralized after seeing people lose courage about it, glad to be wrong
i'm joining right now

>Have you heard of Israel? They settled in a densely populated, highly contested region this way. Namibia will be easy if we play our cards right.

Maybe because they were put there by the English and had the full support of the big European countries during the process?

I would like to see where this goes but I'm 99% sure it will not take off

Read the info on the forums for full explanation.

I'll only answer specific questions.

Wow five. I'm sure that's gonna even out the dozens of dudes that all want to fuck them

well you've peaked my interest, while i have no skills being a recent graduate with an associates degree, i definitely will keep an eye out on your progress as i continue my education

>muh flag collection

Are they going to be chained to a wall for non-stop breeding? If so, I'm in.

I notice you dropped the "no furries" part