What are some countries with no future?

What are some countries with no future?

Canada.

hmmm

Really makes me think

I will maybe go to Australia if this country has no future :^)

how like a frenchman to run away

Any country has its own future, even though it will be worse than now to majority of residents.

huh huh

>brave jap and german
>kept on fighting and died
>timid french
>early surrendered but survive

which is better?

jap and german. french are black cowards.

You should've kept fighting so the US nuked again.
Japan is a fucking disgrace of a country. I really wish the US had gotten rid of you nasty gooks.
Then we would not have anime.
Only a subhuman could've created such a monstrosity as anime.

krauts n nips n leaves are subhumans

I am a greek

France is probably going to surrender to domestic Muslim refugee population.

Is this the daily french bashing thread?

>french bashing
muslims give frenchmen plenty of that in real life, we are just here to smugly critique you

>lives in muslim terrorist attacks : the country
>goes to Sup Forums : anons say we talk like gays, our country sucks and we have no future

World just won't leave us alone

ones like almost Islamic state. France, Germany and Sweden. what a coming horrible future

Jealous Anglo subhumans

Being a caliphate is a future

well Germany,France and UK are fucked for sure not even meme they will legit become white minority countries in generation or two

Russia.

Britain
France
Belgium
Germany

You should really study your own history. Germany and Japan didn't like each other but they both needed the other one's resources so they partnered up because it just made sense.

I repeat, Germany and Japan weren't really allies in the strictest sense.

quality post BRo

all countries out there

all 1st world countries have gone into a decline and all 3rd world countries havent improved anything cultural, made anything new and creative

I knew that.
The germany had assisted the nationalist of the china(AKA ROP, which is now Taiwan), the true enemy of JAPAN.
In consequence of the complicated negotiation, they got allied, and they tried to ally themselves with USSR. however our silly absurd awkward minister of the foreign affairs failed to know the dictator's true mind of conquering Russia, and on the other hand Hitler failed not to let USA fight against them... Japan invited her.
What a miserable alliance.

lowkey, yours

The harsh reality. Humans really are shit.
t. ayy

I want it all to end.

>responsed from the designated nigga's residential area

Too bad i'm coming to Russia in the next years.

AIDS awaits.

It's just banter my friend, don't worry about them.

Australia

Like all Anglos countries it turned into a breeding ground for Asians and Indians

Then you surrendered to Americans and they raped your women many times, as for us we kick them out,acquired the nukes and became a World power

The americans are still occuping your country and you're still licking their ass btw

Jesus Christ get a life you overdramatic beta-male Sup Forumsshit.

Republic of Korea

Britain is collapsing at the seams:

>Demographically, we are losing our identity at a rapid pace.
>Our country is run by an emotionally retarded autistic woman.
>Massive unemployment which is covered up by just booting masses of people off benefits.
>Huge boom in homelessness.
>Paki population exploding in size (at least 50% of whom marry cousins causing massive strain on the healthcare system due to physical and mental retardation).
>Muslim enclaves are expanding outside of the major cities; acid attacks have quadrupled in the past 5 years.
>Various industries are shrinking.
>Abysmal adult literacy rate.

The damage is all irreversible at this point, and the only thing that could save us is a complete restructuring of government + paki Holocaust

>anons say we talk like gays

you do though, how can your women sound so incredibly sexy while the men sound like poofter supreme?

What's it say?

Lots are already doing that

All of Europe, basically.

>poofter supreme
kek

Same things for us.
>tfw our comfy villages are dying

WAT? gib details, I heard a lot of frenchies are moving from the larger cities to nearby small towns in order to avoid multiculti
>mfw I unironically want to move to small comfy ethnically french town marry a qt blonde then proceed to repeatedly impregnate

>french people abandon this for a 25m2 appartment in paris that costs 1300€ per month

THIS, based austrian.
I can't wait to save enough and finally escape this paki ridden nightmare to an idyllic small french town. Then proceed to cuck the gov for money by having shitload of kids and paying low taxes for my business in an EU shithole like Bulgaria.

It is the contrary actually, French are returning to the countryside because the cities are all negrified

Probably Australia and Canada as they only relevancy in human history was to be used as cannon fodder for relevant country wars, dyin like useless trash is the only future for those who still bow down a far away granny

>Australia and Canada
Both are getting chinked like crazy.

>cities
You meant to use singular... France and the UK only have one city

Though I get your point, you have absolutely NO idea how boring life quickly gets if you're young and single in such towns.
French small villages are ideal to settle in once you're down to start a family and enjoyed your younger years enough, not to grow up in.

UK

Nazi Germany didn't like any of it's allies.

Let's turn this shit thread into a comfy one

>how boring life quickly gets if you're young and single in such towns.
>French small villages are ideal to settle in once you're down to start a family and enjoyed your younger years enough
>once you're down to start a family and enjoyed your younger years enough
Spotted the degenerate. Good goy, don't settle down enjoy your freedom.
I will give you that you don't a have a lot of options regarding dating in a small town.

That's what rich Brits do, you have no idea how many of them I see settled in southern France

> He thinks settling down with your white qt gf when you've reached your 30's in a comfy, white populated French small town to start your family is degenerate.

Come on now, mate.

>Cucugnan

Plutôt confortable à première vue, outre le nom qui fait cucul. (ay)

I know, although I'm not rich and still very young it's what I intend to do soon. Shack up in a comfy small town with a blonde qt and watch the world go up in flames. Grow my own food and trade with the locals, go hunting with the elders.
I'll start my transition to a baguette soon enough.

L'Aude est déjà beaucoup trop confortable, faudrait pas qu'en plus ils aient des noms stylés

Any idea what place you might choose ? Lots of different places even though we call it the South as if it was only one entity

>>once you're down to start a family and enjoyed your younger years enough
The problem I have is with the way you put it. As if you somehow stop enjoying your younger years by settling down. As if you have to sow your oats and be a degenerate or you won't enjoy your younger years *enough*.
I don't see wasting my 20s on this a worthwhile endeavor, but to each his own. Settling down in your 30s is reasonable enough I guess.

Paris is indeed the center of France and where 70-80% of the shitskins live, BUT they are a majority in Roubaix too

And they are around 30-40% in Marseille, and 15-30% in Grenoble, Lille, Lyon, and Bordeaux

I haven't done any research yet. Waiting for the real estate bubble to crash before I start visiting places and look into buying property. Ideally it would be a seaside location or at least close enough.

"Enjoying your younger years" doesn't have to mean loading up on drugs, butt sex, aids, hard rock, crime or whatever you think is degenerate
There is a specter between stagnating in a 200 people town lost in some mountains for you whole life and living like Lemmy Kilmister

It's okay mate Frenchies are at least above Germans and the Irish

>real estate bubble
>crash
hahahahahaha

Afaik the chinks are not buying everything in sight over here to the same degree they do in Canada or Australia. I admit I'm not that well informed since I've mainly been focused on working long hours and saving money. I was implying a longer time perspective though, not necessarily the next 1-2 years.

I simply mean that once you settle in a small French village, you change the way you go out and your hobbies can't possibly be the same anymore.
You can't exactly call your mates for an unplanned night out at some yet unknown café/pub in the middle of the week once you're in atown where the three PMU bars are closed past 10 PM.
You can't exactly decide to crash at your mate's place because most of your friends either won't live close to you - and thus reuniting will take some planning and some time - or you'll all have jobs and quite possibly families.
In big cities such as Paris or Lyon, going out every week end is a legitimate possibility and meeting new people who share your hobbies is always doable, not so much when you're in a smaller town. You don't have big events there, no big gigs, no trendy artist will come in your village and life is generally slower.
The internet is also not always that good and people are on average 50 year olds or more.
So I simply mean that when you're young when free time and partying (no matter how you define "partying") is a possibility, you're better off being in a big city to enjoy what bigger cities can provide to that aspect, because once you leave it behind you, there's no coming back.
You grow tired of the shitskins, and the pollution and having to take the tube past a certain age and you long for a chiller, slower life. But you have to be ready and willing to give up the big city life if you decide to settle in the countryside otherwise you'll just end up being a bitter cunt, that why I said you have to have no sense of remorse when you move out, you have to feel that you've enjoyed the city life enough for you to leave it behind you as a daily routine.

didn't read lmao

>There is a specter between stagnating in a 200 people town lost in some mountains for you whole life
I see your point now and can agree to that. Being young, single and without serious career prospects in a place like this wouldn't be great.
I was looking at it from the perspective of already being in a serious relationship and not being tied down to the city necessarily for work. The latter is already the case for me.

I read it and it is just some Lyonnais LARPing as a Parisian

merci user de me faire une résumé

Macron will start a new golden age, france has a very bright future
rromani-a on the other hand will soon have a greece tier economy

Well I guess it comes down to whether you value spending your time by going out that much. I don't. I've already had a drinking phase in my teens and I genuinely don't see any pleasure in that lifestyle. Most of your mates who are into this will most likely be shallow retards who in the long-term won't provide you with much value.
Going out to a concert is a legit point but you can still do that when you have a family, wtf. Have you heard of in-laws or babysitters. Hell, you can even travel with your entire family across Europe if you want to. I know people who do it.
I guess the problem I have is that you equate your younger years with the city life. It's a phase, some of us get out of it sooner, other spend their entire lives in it. You can still party in your 30s and fuck random 20 something sluts if that's your goal. Assuming you take care of yourself it doesn't have to stop unless you want to.

>Macron will start a new golden age

t. The Economist

Yeah I know several people who found love during their teenage years and stayed and married in my hometown for their whole life, and work there or in another neigbouring town
They are content with it, although I could never imagine the same life for myself
Usually people move to bigger places but when you come from somewhere with around 5000 people like I do, bigger doesn't always mean Paris or Marseille big
I don't think people move from rural town for the sole purpose of enjoying their younger years, most of the time it's because there is no work or higher education avalaible nearby so those who aren't already on a written path go seek opportunities elsewhere
Anyway to each their own I guess

Stop lecturing me, faggot rosbif, we are alike.
Still my point stands : choose to leave the big city life behind because it offers more options for fun when you're young, whether you're a troglodyte or a normie, so that you don't feel you're missing out once you're "stuck" in a small, comfy village.
Younger people in France having grown up in the countryside usually can't wait to go to the city because they're bored, and they come back once they've had their fill of it.