Who has the best money Sup Forums

who has the best money Sup Forums
and no americans it's not your burger coupons. their all the same colour and look like they're made in 1800s. its like you're not even trying

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efígie_da_República
twitter.com/AnonBabble

old style british notes > burger coupons >>>>>> plastic """money"""

Can't beat the brazillian real.
Also, does anyone know who the lady on the bill is? I think it is supposed to be some sort of goddess.

Noice!

>burger coupons
kek

Obviously Canada has the shittiest money due to the fact that we use polymer notes, and polymer notes break into pieces in the cold. Pro-tip for mericans: its almost always cold.

Im still mad about the 500$ redesign like Whom the fuck cares about Unibrow lesbian and Diego Rivera? like Zaragoza was 100% better.

I'm poor and never use them so i don't care

I'm mad because they removed an actual war/national hero for a commie and the fucking uni-brow that can't even fucking paint

jeje
Surprisingly the coins are prettier than the bill.

>actual war/national hero
Theres the rumour about him not being that much of a hero, since he "supposedly" hid in a coal mine during the battle and thats how he got typhus, but I dont think thats true.

Tenochtitlan doesn't exist anymore

T h a n k s C o r t e z

Oh after the war there was a lot of shit talking amongst the generals that fought it
Remember that they also said that Diaz hid under a girl's skirt?
I blame Juarez

>You will never be this Canadian rich

I quite like American money. The coins tend to look a bit iffy once they're aged, though.

I think it's about time we redesign our bank notes. They're boring.

I like the Swiss Franc

Can anybody post those theoretical new US dollar currency? You know where each one has a fantastic achievement that we did.

For instance one of them has a guy on the moon. It was absolutely beautiful, a true work of art.

The pic is s couple years old by now though.

Here's one.

But as you see it's things like the transistor, space exploration etc etc

Brilliant ideas

I'd vote for this change in USD

I like that. I think we should make the reverse sides feature national parks and wildlife. The buildings are fine, but a picture of Yosemite, an eagle or Niagara falls would be cool.

Yes! I'd vote for that also

Polish highest nominal

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efígie_da_República

50 looks awesome but the other look meh, and what about $1 dollar?

>burger coupons
very true, pic related

My uncle was saving those since the late 70s and bought himself a driving lawnmower.
So id say they're worth it