Lives in a castle surrounded by lava

>Lives in a castle surrounded by lava

What a stupid fucking movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdSw1LqpU_s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is Anakin Skywalker we're talking about user.

Doesn't he want any visitors? With a yard like that, he must lava lone.

Image is everything op

That's actually a reference to the original script for Empire Strikes Back. And that Guardians of the Whills shit is from the novelization of A New Hope.

We Darth Koopa now?

I hope you die

Stupid casuals wouldn't understand it, stupid casual

I really hope Hayden reprises his role again in some form. I don't even like the Prequels but he really put his heart into RotS and did his best with that shitty script.

Punishment by Palpatine for his failure on that same planet some 20 years earlier.

>hates sand
>decides to build a house on lava
pottery

is it really a medieval castle or more futuristic looking?

It looks almost exactly like Sauron's tower

It was almost in Empire, and Vader is already basically a space knight so why couldn't he have a castle?

>And that Guardians of the Whills shit is from the novelization of A New Hope
That book is so fucking funny. It's like he had no idea what he was adapting. At one point Luke even asks Ben what a duck is.

Having grown up in the late 70's, I can tell you its a weird experience now seeing the same things you "heard about" the characters in this movie.

SW was talked about as we had no internet forums back then, and there were those who read the book, or who happened to see a George Lucas interview in a magazine, and hearing things like "he is actually injured under that armor, and is covered in burns he got from lava!" and "he lives in a castle surrounded by lava" etc. is ...really strange to see on cinema now in 2016.

Barad-dur?

Is this movie actually good? All I've seen are the old trailers which apprently dont mean shit anymore but I'm still but feelin it.

>Oh boy I wonder if they'll destroy the death star!

it's not exactly out of character, he's an emo evil dude dressed in all black with a red lightsaber that chokes people with his powers for fun and literally worships darkness.

I've seen it twice and both times I get bored by the time the third act rolls around. "oh okay, so now the movie's just about delivered the plans to the rebellion... well we all know how this ends." all the tension just totally disappears.

It's boring.

its better than 7. ill give it that. there wasnt really any moment where i just closed my eyes at how stupid something was like i did in 7.

user, where did you first hear / read that Vader was injured in lava after a fight with Obi-Wan?

I somehow knew this was what happened to him since the mid-80's but can't put my finger on where I actually learned this. It may have been in one of the Star Wars RPG source books.

I won't argue with you. I'm a lava not a fighta.

There is talk of him coming back as a force ghost in episode 8

It was in the novelization.

Dress for the job that you want

>He loves there cause he's a masochist
The fans are just embarrassing, liking this edgelord garbage.

Really? I rolled and closed my eyes at several stupid things. Especially that fucking Ponda Baba cameo and C-3PO

Star Wars is fantasy

>Dragons
>Knights
>Sword fights
>Wizards and sorcerers
>Magic
>Princesses
>etc...

Yeah a spooky castle where the evil dark lord lives is really out of place.

It's nice to know Vader just hangs out in a castle surrounded by lava in his off season.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

>ARE YOU READY KIDS
>AYE AYE CAPTAIN
>I CANT HEAR YOU
>AYE AYE CAPTAIN
>OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
>WHO LIVES IN A CASTLE SURROUNDED BY LAVA?
>DARK LORD VA-DER!!!

Don't choke on your ambitions user

that sounds like something angsty anakin would do though

Get Disney to remake scenes of Revenge of the Sith with Hayden, Ewan and Natalie and then use those scenes as flashbacks for a standalone Vader movie.

>Everyone loves Hayden after that
>Hayden and Ewan and Natalie actually get good dialogue between one another
>We won't have fake looking green screen CGI
Everybody wins

he hates sand

kek

I openly groaned in the theater at that line. Including the half turn. Though vader crushing those soldiers brought a single tear to my eye. I want that but an entire movie of absolute savage vader.

damn

>power literally comes from the emotions of anger, regret and rage
>lives in a location that reminds him of getting btfo the hardest
It's like none of you get how the Dark Side fucking works

Pretty fucking bad, boring ass movie

Failure?
>successfully destroys the Jedi Order
>successfully dissolves Republic
>successfully reinatates a galactic army

The bad guys won, mate. The castle is a bonus.

Idk, I see nothing wrong with it. It seems loke a spergy complaint

It is a volcanic planet, he will be safe there.

By that valid logic, Kylo Ren should have been way stronger.

I really wish the dark side expanded into something more intellectual. Like it wasn't called the dark side because it's fucking 'evil' but because it's unknown aspects of the force the Jedi are afraid to examine because they've observed it consumed people.

but no it's called the dark side and they're the bad guys. Which I suppose I don't mind considering it all started in the first movie which was simple and to the point but then they expanded on it and boy did they fuck up.

Don't ask contrarians on here. They don't want to actually admit it was a fun movie and puts the franchise in the best shape since Empire.

All Star Wars needs is to be fucking fun. Vader murdering rebels, new locations and space battles is all fun. Rogue One was great for what it is. Unless you are some joyless faggot.

>I just closed my eyes
Are you a fucking baby?

>literally how the Dark Side works
Dont hate the playa...

My logic is canon approved, numbnuts. And it doesn't work for Kylo because

A. His connection with force/training is hardly complete
B. Kylo is a red herring who really isn't evil

Kylo isn't a force baby chosen one, user.

It's because it is a space fantasy...

He has a butler you reddit cunt

Is this the new meme?

That's really what it's supposed to be. George Lucas is just a terrible storyteller who wanted things to be clearly black and white even when he was trying to make the Jedi seem less perfect and try to get you to understand why Anakin would go over to the dark side.

Now that the Force is back to being a more mystic thing with Jedi and Sith just two of many interpretations of it, hopefully they can really go into what it means to be a light or dark side user.

But these are just movies about classic good vs. evil stuff partly meant for kids anyway, so don't hold your breath.

i'm positive that lava is evil

I mean, he's gotta reside somewhere, right? He doesn't just live on the Executor.

it wasn't a castle

it wasn't surrounded by lava

Yes and it was.

Look up Vader's Castle

it's better than 7 but it's pretty meh.

darth vader scenes are pretty good though

That's a pretty clever sci-fi handwave - how would someone who doesn't live on Earth know what a duck is?

Of course, in reality, nobody gave a single shit that the phrase 'sitting ducks' doesn't make much sense in the Star Wars universe and it was totally pointless to include

Sheev did all that shit, Anakin failed to kill Obi-Wan.

Who cares? He still has a Jedi kill count of a few dozen...maybe even a solid hundred or so.

It wasn't a castle. It wasn't actually surrounded by lava.

Nites dont have castles only kings do

Saves on the heating costs.

> Kylo is a red herring who really isn't evil
>killed his dad in cold blud

He only killed padawans the clones killed the jedis

BANE?
youtube.com/watch?v=mdSw1LqpU_s

It doesn't really matter. Maul, Dooku, and even Grevious could have accomplished that. Remember that Sheev spent YEARS grooming Anakin to be his perfect apprentice. Then the fucker ends up crippling himself due to some retarded fancy move he tried to pull off.

It's on Mustafar nigga. He's living in the place where he became Darth Vader. Pottery af

Where the fuck should he live, then? He hates sand and as far as I know, Mustafar has none.

>He only killed padawans
Literally and canonically not true in the slightest

lava is molten sand

>I dont understand the theme of redemption in Star Wars
Ep 8 will have him turn at the end. Watch, faggot.

Jesus I forgot how bad that line was

bate or retard?

>it wasnt a castle
Literally based on vader's castle, literally looks like a scifi castle
>not surrounded by lava
Literally on Mustafar

I am convinced you are brain damaged

>No one really knows Darth Vader is Anakin Skywalker
>People think Darth Vader killed Anakin
>Anakin 'died' on Mustafar
>The only jedi who know the truth, Obi wan and Yoda, keep spreading the rumor that Vader killed Anakin
>Vader has a castle on Mustafar to fit the rumor