GERMANY WHAT THE FUCK?

GERMANY WHAT THE FUCK?

youtube.com/watch?v=4vZpfdutYTY

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/mohawks-seek-to-remove-non-natives-from-kahnawake-1.2736555
youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
youtube.com/watch?v=8WTNV3Z_E64
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
ft.com/content/23e02b76-7074-11e7-93ff-99f383b09ff9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=9pk2UMqqyfY
i.4cdn.org/int/1501146170705.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the famed German humour?

kek KEK

Not a bad sketch to be honest. I think they followed through on the premise pretty well.

what the fuck

I wonder what would happen if instead of Aryans they were Navajo or Tobas or some shit like that.

wtf, he's the ultimate chad

In Canada, reservations kick out mixed race couples.
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/mohawks-seek-to-remove-non-natives-from-kahnawake-1.2736555

That guy is hot as fuck

>The German government unironically made a 3 long minute "satire" video about aryans dying and the joke is about preserving their own people and this was made using German tax dollars

it could backfire tho

that's the joke it backfired even at the concept stage

what did normies germans say about this?

Yeah I know but holy fuck it's just unbelievable lmao they aren't even subtle about their intentions anymore. This vindicates what the alt right people and Sup Forums have been saying, it's no longer a conspiracy theory or paranoia when their government releases ad's gloating about it. Jesus.

i get what they were going for, to make fun of people that go on about white genocide, and to be honest i laughed but if i was blonde german i would be pretty butthurt, it makes it look like being blonde eyed blonde is a bad thing

Go back to Sup Forums, you stupid child.

pretty based

Oh I get it, it's just surreal.

This video was posted on Sup Forums, go back to /lgbt/ faggot

I feel offended on behalf of Canadian natives. This parody applies to Native Canadian reservations.

bruuuuh.

Anyone but that one particular town in that one particular Mohawk rez that does this? I thought it was just them.

Enhhh... Sup Forums is unusable and I don't think "the alt-right" even exists, but I have to agree that Germany's government is becoming increasingly openly racially anti-German, anti-white, and anti-European, and it's getting strange. I mean I think by this point everyone has gotten used to the White Walkers trying to kill everyone over and over but this time around it feels like a farce.

Is this the only sentence you troglodytes can string together nowadays?

this
It's quite funny, especially for Germans. Figures Sup Forums would chimp out about it though

no they're not you fucking idiot

you're a living, breathing meme if you unironically believe this

No, this is

youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo

over 10, how much cringy it is? i am afraid to watch.

Woah. Not even hiding their agenda at this point.

it's just a Jurassic Park spoof

>no they're not you fucking idiot
He's right though. I suppose the German propaganda as video evidence OP posted is not blatant enough for you?

i can already tell from the thumbnail that this will be pretty fucking funny.

german humor is quite unique and fucking hilarious.

and the joke is... what? "Haha, look how the whites are dying out" ?

This. I mean, it's >German humour. It could be much worse.

They're not anti-European, but they're pretty anti-German given their whole "no such thing as a true German" attitude about immigration.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=8WTNV3Z_E64

Delicious. I can just picture LE WHITE GENOCIDE!!! idiots popping veins. Those youtube comments too lmao

Thought it's from the wolfenstain2

Really don't understand Turks on Sup Forums. You're one of the few educated people in your country, have learned English, discovered an anonymous imageboard where westerners talk to one another. And yet 99% of Turkish posts are about how much they hate white people? Literally what the fuck, did someone hurt your feelings for saying they don't want you in their country or something?

I'm indifferent to white people, but Sup Forums's sensitivities are so fucking hypocritical it's hilarious.
>Sup Forums makes fun of some lefty shit
>lefties chimp out
>"SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT!!"

>lefties make fun of white nationalists
>it's all a Jewish conspiracy to kill the white race
And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
Turkeys state religion right now is european replacement.

>And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.
Sure, if you go with your strawman. You're literally in a thread right now about a video mocking and trivializing ethnic germans who want Germany to be German. Sponsored by the German government, and funded by German tax payers. Does this seem like a conspiracy or a matter of fact to you? Simply saying a European country should be European is now an extremist white nationalist opinion.

They aren't anti-German, white, European, etc.
They're just not pro-Germany. The governments aren't *forcing* racial integration, they're just letting it happen.

not like you're going to do anything about it. you guys are pretty stupid and don't ever do anything.

Funny how you're strawmanning while accusing me of the exact same thing. As I've said, I'm indifferent to white people but racial puritans have their heads so far up their asses, I just can't help but love to hate them.

you're taking it too serious. it's just a humorous video and should be seen and treated as one. nobody wants to exterminate germans or your beloved white race. people just laugh at nazi clowns that see conspiracies and attempts to destroy your race

Not what I'm talking about. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of someone who calls Sup Forums hypocrites, while claiming it's all a conspiracy theory. I'll support for nationalist parties if they arise. It's lost on you brown people that without whites the world will turn to shit and you'll be the ones suffering.

I'm Germanic. Fuck off you Chink.

What strawman did I use? Nigga How are you indifferent? You went through the effort to learn our language, and then engage with us here and form your own opinion. You say it's hilarious, but seem to hate white nationalism. Has these racial puritans who have "their heads up their asses" and want nothing to do with you really disturbed you that much? You don't seem indifferent. You're the hypocrite here.

why are you pretending you follow them? they have plenty of rallies and their movement is growing enormously and consistently. People like Taylor have been doing this Identitarian shtick for 30 years now and have exploded in the last 2 years. Same with Spencer.

I for one cant wait till Germs only exist in special reserves

The humour is at the expense of people who want Germany to remain German. Do you not understand context? Also HOW is this a conspiracy theory, it's literally the message of the propaganda video OP posted.

it isn't some kind of message, just a funny video. also germans are not dying out, the birth rates there are almost the same as everywhere except africa and middle east. and i really doubt that that video can influence someone's decision about having kids or not

>I'm indifferent to white people

Sure you are.

Why do you equate hating nationalism to hating that race in particular? I didn't learn "your" language to engage a fucking Canadian hick in conversation on the intricacies of racial tensions on a Mongolese potato painting emporium. I learned it to consume American media, much like the rest of the world advertently or inadvertently did. I never called being nationalistic extremist, I just indirectly called it retarded. You just seem to have these predispositions to immediately lump people people who have a certain opinion with another group of people that you deem as opposition.
And this is exactly what I mean by having your head far up your ass. What said basically.

Right, the political advert had no message, The Germans just released it to be funny. Are you b8ing me? How about this video funded by the Canadian government from the CBC, no message here either?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

haha xD quite funny

had to chuckle

>gloating

Why are you replying to them ? They take people for far more stupid than they are. "It's just a joke haha". Everywhere in Europe people are waking up and the only response they can come up with is to tell you that you're crazy and it's all in your head.

i first thought this video will be cringey as fuck but then i almost shat myself from laughing. this was very well made.

spot on leaf.

God, I hate Germany.

did they just do of close up of poop at 02:23?
fucking german, they never change.

btw what department of the government made this?

Pretty good video, while its intention is to make fun of right wingers it also sheds light on and can be seen as satirizing the reality of ethnic replacement in Germany.

>funded by the Canadian government from the CBC
Does the Canadian government have control of each and everything they produce?

It was produced by German state TV.

>Everywhere in Europe people are waking up
>t.

but seriously if this is what your average european right winger looks like you should consider not reproducing

Context matters nigga. We're having a broader discussion, I know you didn't call being nationalistic extremist. I said that, shit even civic nationalists are getting battered. I'm saying being a white nationalist specifically meaning you want your country to remain predominantly of the native ethnicity is now an extremist position to hold. Regardless I was making an observation that the Turks on here hate white people. You mock and trivialize White outrage and fear of replacement migration. Something this video also does but it's literal propaganda at the expense at the idea of white countries being white. You're clearly not indifferent, and you do hate white people given these facts, as most Turks do.

Does anyone honestly believe the right wing propaganda, memes and all this Sup Forums or /r/the_donald bullshit? Because if you do, you must be one of the most stupid retards on this entire planet and you must be a sad and easy to manipulate person.

Yes, the mass immigration of "refugees" of 2015 has been executed very poorly, but how naive do you have to be in order to believe that our government is trying to kill our own population? Ridiculous... You guys are probably way too young to remember earlier european refugee crises. And apart from that, the mass immigration didn't start because those people were invited to come here, but because of murrica and their post 9/11 politics and because of the ideologies of these people.

Regarding OP's video, it's been made as cringey as possible on purpose. I personally don't like cringe humor, but I guess they made this video because they wanted to copy previous viral videos of other shows/channels.

Btw, we don't have "State TV channels" as some have mentioned here. These channels work independently and are funded by a questionable "tax" system (many people are against it though, since German TV is pretty much low quality, as opposed to British TV, which basically uses the same taxing system).

it's not directly state tv, I guess it is like the BBC

>its intention is to make fun of right wingers
It's intention is not to make fun of right wingers, it's to support white genocide.
They are clearly not against racism, since they are racist themselves.

You have to admit that its funny and Made you really think

I'm starting to be glad to live in this sh*thole.

>No Germans ITT

WTF?

A proof that there are no more Germans in Germany. As a matter of fact, every German poster here isn't real German. After I saw so many Turks, Chechens and others behing German flags I just don't believe that I speak with actual German anons.

RIP Deutschland...

4/5 last posts were by Germans

Nettes meh meh, Ivan... Jetzt geh weiter ekalhaftes Kanadisches "Essen" mit Bratensoße "wählen".

>how naive do you have to be in order to believe that our government is trying to kill our own population?
I don't believe that they are doing this, I know it. The government is even saying it themselves.
You are the naive retard here. The government is following ways which will make germans become a minority in their own country in 50 years.

t. Reichsbürger
>auf vier Kanal

This post reads like a propaganda pamphlet they'd hand you in 1930s

One retard making white genocide when? threads doesn't mean we really care for or hate you.
>at the expense
>at the expense
>at the expense
you keep saying that, it's like you don't even realize 90% of humor is at someone's expense and that's exactly why it's fucking funny when you chimp out. the everything is fair game except my beliefs mentality is fucking retarded

don't know, the thing is and this is funny, europe has already had 200 million immigrants, the population is over 500 million and only 300 million is native born.

suddenly 1 million refugees come from syria and other places and everyone loses their shit and start to talk about white genocide.

man it's so fucking funny.

Im German, but my mother is from africa.

ft.com/content/23e02b76-7074-11e7-93ff-99f383b09ff9

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

really makes you think

t. Erkan Öscalan

Germany tried to fuck Europe up so many times, they deserves every single bit of jewish propaganda they get.

then you aren't German sweetie x

Even supposing that were the case, this video should not have been paid for using taxpayer money.
This is a flagrant waste of taxpayer money and I seriously doubt that the German people would have voted for the production of this video.

My parents come from Turkey but I am German

Im German, but my father is from russia.

Komisch, meine gesamte Familie war schon immer, ist zur Zeit und wird immer Deutsch sein.
Du geistig behindertes Scheißkind.

Rude. They have redeemed their guilt.

The poop was in the shape of the Totenkopf

are you retarded? it was a swastika

I'm from Greece btw

t. Ivan Chechenov

Is 90% of humour a political advert with a political message that claims to be satire, while the punchline of the joke is saying ethnic replacement is okay when its towards "Aryans" because LOL NAZIS? Can't imagine many politicized jokes about ethnic replacement going over well 2bh

I am German but both my parents are russian and i never even been to Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=9pk2UMqqyfY

Its not because of the initial numbers, the problem will come 100 years from now.

Modern western families have 1 kid on average, 2 max. Even assimilated Indians in Britain or people from commonwealth countries have adjusted to this.

Middle Eastern/North African/Gypsy people have 4-5 kids at a time and at an early age at that. Not only taht, but extending the working age so the people can pay for welfare is a slap in the face.

There is obviously a skull made out of shit on top of the swastika

this is what the average german nowadays looks like:

i.4cdn.org/int/1501146170705.jpg