Post-HAPPENING encounter protocol

First off: I don't know if anything will ever happen. But the thought of a total collapse (may it be a race war, WWIII, some ELE natural disaster) simply keeps whirling in my head.

My question is: while discussing these kind of things, (and the concept of the /pATHoFlIGHT/ was born and raised through the various Habbening threads) has anyone actually set up some form of encounter protocol (preferrably verbal) other than carrying the 4 (which can't be recognized at a distance)?

If not, how would you people actually make contact/recognize your fellow Sup Forumsacks out there in the wasteland?

Litmus test: ask them if Hitler did anything wrong.

/thread

Yeah. Like this. That's surely recognizable and part of the board culture.

This one may sound pretty autistic, but here I go.

>two guys spot one another while wandering, they are both armed and suspicious, so they take shelter and study the opponent

One yells
>Four of Clubs

Second should answer
>Four Leaf Clover

The first then should shout a code for the type of the encounter desired, may it be for bargaining goods or sharing a bottle and remember the old shitposting times.

Something like
>Top KEK
(identifies as a general Sup Forums user, friendly encounter is possible)

Any other idea?

>(identifies as a general Sup Forums user, friendly encounter is possible)

Coming from Sup Forums most other boards would avoid us.

Remember to bring your membership token

>apocalypse happens
>first things first better find a bunch of nerds from Sup Forums

JUST

/k/ would be friendly, to an extent.
Out of paranoia, some /x/philes could survive.

Other board users would be probably dead.
Do you expect Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/ to survive a HAPPENING?
I don't want to be blunt, but they'll simply rot in a fucking basement.

>implying some of us have any friends left IRL

I would totally hang around with some fellow 4channers instead of wandering alone.
Imagine a bunch of "us" trying to settle and rebuild a civilization.
It would be so hilarious that I would forget about the fucking war/disaster/anything.

Use a challege and password system
>is OP a faggot?

Password: remove trousers, assume the position, jam as many sharpies in your pooper as you can.

kek'd (and checked)

So, the best way to find other channers and get along would be shouting memes while on the road (or in post-apo settlements)
You would be seen as some harmless, funny schizo by almost everyone, but your fellow shitposters... would know. And feel the bond.

Poetic.

Or just say cuck its the only subtle signal that only a Sup Forumslack can catch on

That's quite recent and the Sup Forums usage mostly tied to american politics.

I wonder if there's something immediately recognizable for european Sup Forumsacks outside of Adolf (could signal yourself to non-Sup Forumsacks, tho). And constant banter could simply get you killed.

FPBP

Then signal the memes that are tied to your specific country you are in.

Wonder aloud if the Canadians will be coming and make fun of their fucking leaf.

What ever happened to the guy who was planning on going to Antarctica?

>if you identify as Sup Forums, prepare to get shot.

fpbp

I'm now a #refugeemissile

I always have a 4 of clubs or two in my wallet.

I was thinking about this recently and I thought that our girls should carry a 4 of hearts. We give these to our gfs and wives as a sign to eachother that these girls are property of a Sup Forumsack. They might not be in the know like we are, so this is basically just a sign of "don't rape or kill this girl because she belongs to your bro, help her out if you can" kind of thing.