How will MCU numales ever recover?

How will MCU numales ever recover?

They literally won't. Aquaman is based

roman a shit

yeah coz he did such a good job on the Conan reboot right?

Momoa did his best. The fault was not his, but the producers' who insisted on having a fucking Conan remake. It's a fucking Arnold movie, you can't remake that.

He was a great Conan in a shit movie

Yup. He was also a great Dothraki my little numale cuck.

>sluts

By watching a good movie.

If you wanted replies, you should have used an aquaman image that lined his head up with the hat.

>be Aquaman
>have long hair that would get in your face whenever you stop moving for a period of time

Its already stupid, The only reason people with go to see this is for Khal Drogo using a spear.

Flash will get cunts because he's being played off as 'LOL XD so awks #Speed #Goals #SQUAD #SquadGoals #MyFeetHurtAndIWishIWasHome #CanIKeepThis

>Flash will get cunts because he's being played off as 'LOL XD so awks #Speed #Goals #SQUAD #SquadGoals #MyFeetHurtAndIWishIWasHome #CanIKeepThis
He's just a copy of Spiderman you autismo.

liek ptoery

>implying i dont hate spidertwink just as much
Nothing will replace Tobey Maguire as spiderman for me, he was awkward in the right way, he wasnt aware of it, he didn't cash in on it. He was an awkward guy trying to be normal, not a non awkward person trying to be awkward by turning it up to eleven

Fuckiiiinnnn kek.

Tobey was the biggest cuck ever as spiderman. Totally ruined those movies.

By giving his movie bad reviews and call it sexist and racist

I'm not talking about that british goblin. Eztra Flash is the better than both of those skinny british ghouls.

He did. The movie and writing was shit but he did his job pretty well. He's done a great job in many parts, but he keeps getting shitty parts.

Aquaman as being written, I imagine he'll do his best. But it's from directors and writers that keep shitting the bed.

Don't put conan's flop on him, he did his job - the people writing and directing that shit just weren't willing to go all in. Lots of things in that production were fucked before he even got involved.

>>have long hair that would get in your face whenever you stop moving for a period of time

Maybe he has it weighted.

Miller is the fucking worst and his toenails are disgusting. How can he even run with those spears on his feet

Seems fine to me. And I don't know why you know what a guy's feet looks like. Did you fuck your brother or something?

>Aquaman and flash have the most potential to be good
>rushed justice league and Wonder Woman will kill both

How is JL rushed? The fucking cartoon didn't have any build up.

No, could you tell me why?

I know you didn't say so, but Andrew was fucking terrible. A sk8erboi with cool hair, really?

Recover from what? The DCEU's cucked diversity agenda? Aquaman is supposed to be an Aryan superhuman, not some scraggly inked shitskin.

>rushed
stop with this meme, please
we have had it with formulaic superhero origin story films, we are *actually* tired of this shit
so much that even Homecoming is getting some shit from Spider-Man/MCU fans for being yet another origin story that we've already seen a billion times

WE ALL KNOW THEY'RE SUPERHEROES!
WE ALL KNOW THEY'LL TEAM UP IN THE END!
WE ALL KNOW THEY'RE GOOD AND PROTECTORS OF THE INNOCENT BLABLABLA!

WE DON'T NEED 5 FUCKING FILMS FOR EACH CHARACTER TO ENSTABLISH THEM! THEY HAVE OVER 50 YEARS (70 FOR BATS AND SUPES) OF COMIC BOOK HISTORY BEHIND THEM!
And don't fucking say "yeah, but we dont know their motivatiunz in da movie" because it's bullshit. In the end, Superman is Superman, the Flash is the Flash, etc.
And pretty much all these characters are famous, even to "non-nerdy" people.

Also Wonder Woman looks fucking promising. I don't wanna claim it's great before seeing it because Suicide Squad was atrocious and pretty much killed my interest in the DC expanded universe outside of the JL.
But Gal looks great, the cinematography and fight sequences look great, the setting is amazing, etc. So I'm pretty excited about it.

>Also Wonder Woman looks fucking promising

>not liking Based Wan

Jesus Christ what the fuck is this it's so awkward.The underwater scenery looks so pretty but then Momoa shows up.

>triggered DCuck

>
WE DON'T NEED 5 FUCKING FILMS FOR EACH CHARACTER TO ENSTABLISH THEM! THEY HAVE OVER 50 YEARS (70 FOR BATS AND SUPES) OF COMIC BOOK HISTORY BEHIND THEM!
None of which the general movie audience has read. For a normal person, the Flash is that really fast guy Sheldon Cooper dressed up as for Halloween.

>Failing at using le ebin maymay chevrons
Go back to meme school.

These things happen.

This. Not even Perlman could save that crap.

It's the personification of masculinity. Marvel pajeets will never like it of course.

Thats funny.

The majority of DCEU senpaitachi I know are pajeets.

Even Momoa looks like a paki

Why does this guy legit look exactly like Steven Adams from OKC? That disappoints heavily imo

>exactly
get your vision-spheres checked

checked
except for the length of his beard 1:1

idk but this nigga better get cast as boba fett instead of a nigger

>The majority of DCEU senpaitachi I know are pajeets.
wut

Momoa has a different brow ridge and significantly better cheekbones.

just curious, did shills start saying DCEU and MCU to create some kind of us vs them marketing? or was it created organically by fans?

Yes.

yes which?

Thye are both real things and "official"

exactly

MCU wants to be the only capeshit franchise so the inevitable capeshit fatigue is postponed. Dr Strange making less money than Fantastic Beast seem to be an indicator that solo movies are already on their way out and ensemble movies will soon follow. So yeah they push the "us vs them" meme with Indian shills as you can see in this same thread