We can end this debate already right?

Ronaldo even today had more of a impact in the short time he was on while messi was played the whole match.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_MV_QmI5f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ronaldo is the weeb choice, so I choose him.

Nice bait. Messi wasn't on the pitch today.

...or was he?

Why do you still insist on this comparison?
Messi is clearly the best player ever

team full of world-class players in every position literally tailor-made to suit your playing style vs. team full of aging players and literal whos that needs to be carried on your back every single game

Goatnaldo sored the goal all by himself
The debate is indeed over my friend

messi is the master of short dribbling
Ronaldo is superior in everything else

ronaldo ages likes wine, messi like milk..
the debate is over.. a long time ago.

>short dribbling
>short
Heh

Different playstyles, Ronaldo is dependent on Real, Barcelona is dependent on Messi

THIS SOOOOO MUCH THIS

>Barcelona is dependent on Messi

Stop pretending barca always had a shit team. Ronaldo literally turned the whole game around when he came on and scored the match winner himself.

Even when they had a nice team, he was the base of it

The moment he wins the ballon d'or and draws Messi in numbers he will be cemented as the GOAT.

He's literally the most popular and he has the support of weeabos

TSU is also the meme choice. Meilet BTFO

>this seething farca fag

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

hope you are in tears right now

>Ronaldo is dependent on Real

won the Euro for Portugal and was successful at Manchester

meanwhile Messi failed to win copa america with Argentina against Chile twice and Brazil's C team once.

Why did we send our C team to Copa America?

kek

Messi won best player of the world cup award

saved

Messi is better. Ronaldo is good, but he wins when the team is already better, he doesn't carry the team.
No, he didn't carry Portugal - this was lucky draws and he didn't play against France

That was also 3 years ago

Ronaldo has won major cups in England, Spain and euros in Portugal. The debate was always over.

One is white, another is not. Obvious choise for Sup Forums-masterrace

wrongfully
>only one goal in the KO stage
>against Switzerland

>Argentina
>White

Pick one

I bet you also think that Italians are white

hahahahah you didn't watch taht cup if you think he deserved it, the winner is decided before the final, they expected he'd do something to justify it but nope.

Explain Man United, surely you watched the games right? Fuck even today he turned the whole vibe in the match around and you wanna try bullshit he doesn't do shit. Even in the recent UCL he destroyed bayern.
youtu.be/n_MV_QmI5f8

>mentioning that as if it was an achievement that he deserved

Kek. Confirmed as a 12 year old who didnt watch any of the matches

Meh,ronaldo still thinks it's 2008 and that fake tan is still popular.

Btw,Messi looks cool now,but his shaved baby face with bowl wavy hair is more iconic

Yeah he sure carried his team tonight didnt he? *snigger*

>messi
>white
pic one

Dude was soo skinny

He's literally Super Saiyan Blue now

How does he fucking do it?

SS+GOMAD

Pretty obvious
Messi has constantly been exposed hard by Ronaldo for the past year now

>Explain Man United

Who are they? Is that those minnows who Penaldo made into a powerhouse?

tsuuuuuuuuuuu

Ronaldo was considered on of the best even before messi was pushed by FIFA and blatter. the status quo is simply coming back

looks like the Qataris released the wrong clause :P

how about no, nigger?

Eder won the euro for Portugal actually

Dude,Ronaldo has been a Goat since 2014.That recent Messi year was just a fluke

said the German jew nigger

Super saiyan blue is useless now, Ronaldo is Jiren tier

He had a balloon before messi and even came 2nd the year before against a prime kaka on a prime milan squad

Is Messi over? I think the Tsu can play for the next 3 years. But Messi is dying

>be a professional athlete
>get paid to work out every day for years with personal fitness and nutrition coaches
>surprise user with your sweet gains

I'd say he's is Broly tier now

Nigga never quits

Ronaldo's 07-08 was legendary.I still love Man united Ronaldo no matter how much GOAT in Real he is

How can Europe even compete? LaLiga is literally the most based futbol around the globe

>messi
surez PLEASE give me the ball inside the 6 yard box so i feint against nacho and seem good :(
>ronaldo
>doesnt even start
>makes zidane look like a ballboy
>GOAT passes (backheels)
>acrobatic
>bloots from his own half
>invites his family to watch him play
>his opponents cant even stop themselves from watching him play

messi was carried hard by nerman, and was carried by iniesta before neymar arrived

now no one is left to carry him he will be finally be completely exposed for the fraud he always was. the messi is good myth is the greatest deception in history, in 10 years we will look back and wonder how we could be so stupid to think this manlet was even good let alone great

>Adidas sponsored award
>Give to Adidas player

Make you think

>Barcelona get an untested manager and sign Paulinho
>It's Messi's fault they can't succeed
Hmmmm

>messi was carried hard by nerman
>13 goals and 11 assists in his last season in la liga
Can you bait any harder?

>Barcelona get an untested manager
Zidane only had a half season with Madrid B and still managed to win 2 championsl eagles and a league title in a season and a half
>It's Messi's fault they can't succeed
of course. maybe he shouldnt shoot from 35 yards out if he wants to be an asset. surez was much worse today though. absolutely no touch

it's turk, get your memes straight. no memes needed for costa rica though, you're literally all mongrels

Untested doesn't mean bad, it means risky. WIth Zidane it turned out to be a good manager, with Valverde maybe not. There were better options out there

>ronaldo more of a factor then missi in 60 less minutes of playing time

yeah Messi was so retarded trying to make the team about him instead of getting actual good players to help

it's actually pathetic how many tap ins messi missed in front of the net today. hopefully he gets it together or barca won't win a single fucking thing this season

is El Mago the most based coach of all times?

kek

This. And it shows how ignorant the Ronaldo fangirls are that they start these threads every time he does something. If he was anywhere near Messi's level then you have to try so hard to point it out.

>messi
>scores a pk that wasn't

>ronaldo
>comes in, scores, leaves

>messi still doesn't do shit

Hmmm

>Paulinho haven't even arrived and they're already blaming him for Barca being shit

Fucking catacucks

>the #2 all time coaching the #1 all time
What a timeline to live in

JEJ

Messi chased out every single good partner he had because he wants the team to be about him. Eto'o gave him his CL and he kicked him out. Ibrahimovic gave him a league title and he was chased out. Alexis got too big for his comfort and he was chased out. Neymar just got tired of doing the work but not getting the credit

Paulinho is garbage m8. Who fucking cares about his national team play when he has had a mediocre club career and is already 30?

I know, right? Based era para el futbol.

Ronaldo supports Palestine Messi supports Israel nuff said

>Eto'o
Says himself that Pep kicked him out
>Ibrahimovic
Nothing but nice things to say about Messi, Pep again
>Alexis
Again nothing but nice sings to say about Messi
>Neymar
Wants to be a star. Not like he's going to go play with Ronaldo or anything

I've noticed that before and it's spoopy how often it happens.

>Messi GOATs
>It's so expected that no one bothers making a thread on it
>Penaldo cucks will make a thread about it (usually crying)

>Penaldo scores a penalty/offside goal
>400 threads talking about how Penaldo is the GOAT

It's very very sad. It doesn't surprise me though. Messi and Penaldo are good analogies for Sup Forums and plebbit

>Messi
>Autistic
>Knows he's far superior
>Doesn't really care whether people like him or not
>Doesn't really care whether people give him the accolades he deserves or not
>Does what he does because he enjoys it

>Penaldo
>A beta who desperately wants to be alpha and larps as such
>Very insecure
>Raising his gf's kids
>Constantly demands attention
>Does what he does because it knows it will bring him the most amount of attention

I shouldn't have to, but I feel like I have to point out that Penaldo is plebbit in this analogy. I know the 4channers understand this, but plebbitors have difficulty dealing with things not pointed out to them.

>nuff said
Nigger, literally what?

you cant argue with messi fags because they IMMEDIATELY start throwing around names and cry.
>penaldo
>offsidenaldo
>crynaldo
>fagnaldo
Just going to start calling messi Caspar the ghost tbqhwy

>Ronaldo supports shitskin mudslimes, Messi supports based white jews who reward you with pizzas and sprites for good behavior
Ftfy

he clicked in one of those steroid pop ups

Damn I liked Ronaldo more but nvm I guess

Israel is litterally the reason the Middle East is fucked up

wtf i love ronaldo now

>Based jews

Kek

Wtf i hate ronaldo now

>Sup Forums
>far superior

I'm all for Messi, but fucking seriously? This place is a haven for edgy and bored highschoolers and is generally looked upon with a mixture of pity by outsiders.

>hello darkness my old friend

He was a top player in Brazil, won the National title and an undefeated Libertadores Cup. He failed at Hotspur and then went to China for the money. Plenty of good players have struggled at some clubs.

There's not much point having this discussion on a board filled with posters who unironically think Barcelona didn't have the referee on their side.

They let their hatred of Ronaldo blur what is actually happening on the screen.

>cant stop ronaldo
>send him off
Anyone who thinks barca isnt crooked is just playing favourites. Too bad he'll get punished for the push because the red card could of been overturned

and he wasn't the only one to flop for tottenham arond that time, there's lavezzi, soldado...

Lavezzi never played for Tottenham, Lamela did.

his play style was dependent on that really good acceleration he used to have

Raul Meireles in that foto though.

>SEETHING THIS HARD

Ronaldo is good but overall I think Messi is just a bit better in some departments.

Ronaldo always shows up in big games while Messi withers

Muslims are the reason the middle east is fucked up
ftfy