Thanks for the burger user it's mmffff on nom nom snarf it's *swallows* really *burps* good *farts loudly*

>Thanks for the burger user it's mmffff on nom nom snarf it's *swallows* really *burps* good *farts loudly*

i'm getting really tired of seeing this fucking picture you retard fuck
stop posting it now

It's a bot.

ur a bot

are cunnybros here? I am lonely.

mmmmffff *burp* *toot*

i just got banned from 8 ch so yea, im stuck here now

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BROS! :3

it's lifted now

just don't troll that guy :^)

well ok
but im gonna be spooked from nao on
that guy...
>tugs collar
he can't take a joke!

kekek

yeah, he's extremely touchy about her in specific

you fucking pedos are fucking unbelievable, you like children but not cp? what the fuck is your problem

yep
you were right
i was making BRAAAAP vids earlier then deleting them, and Mr. Quiet L Grace told me the board wasn't that sensitive and was very nice, then I post the Chloe Deep Shops and get thrown out like yesterday's trash!

i better play it straight
im wearing a wife beater so i was a little scrappy
thanks for taking care of me

>thanks for the baby user it's mmffff on nom nom snarf it's *shits violently* really *goes into 10th stroke of the month* good *blames russia*

@77627679
you keep coming back

I swear to god...

THIS HAPPENS ONLY ON Sup Forums! NEVER ANYWHERE ELSE! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS WEBSITE!?

>>>/reddit/

ha, you just hit a major nerve without knowing

is what we talked the other day, giants in the land of bunnies :^)

>is what we talked the other day, giants in the land of bunnies :^)
lol

is this a good thing though
us non pedos don't have to worry about cp thumbnails

you mean cunnys farting?

I'm sure that happens all over the world, user...

>BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Merry Christmas cuncuns.

What did she mean by this?

we've been training here for too long, fham

it's easy to lose sight of our power compared to the average poster

>tfw no cunnybot to legally suck my micropenis because robots are not children thus not being subject to laws regarding children
>cunnybots will never be designed to cry and feel pain and memories and loss so you can repeatedly strangle them to death and then reset their system over and over so they feel the fear and anguish of death again and again and remember it each time but cannot make it stop because their weak little cunnybot arms don't have the horsepower to fight back
>ywn tuck you're cunnybot in at night and wish her a good sleep and kiss her forward and read her a bedtime story then go to bed knowing you've got a little robotic girl who is all yours to love and cherish

jdimsa

lol

merry christmas, fartbro!

PEDOS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kekekek

>/waifuist/ steps into Sup Forums

oh btw

merry christmas, guys :3

thanks

A Masterpiece

>implying you don't expand the thumbnails

are you guys ready for 2017?

aka, the frozen&chill year?

>aka, the frozen&chill year?
aka, the age where i shoot G Hannelius with a de-aging ray and bring her right back into Cunny Competition!!??